I think I took a wrong turn somewhere... (FxF - Fantasy)

Started by Stephanie, January 19, 2014, 05:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

In this story, my character will be a teenage girl (18 or 19), who is backpacking across Europe for the summer. While visiting some ruins of a castle or old church, she wanders into a nearby forest, following a path to a pond or something else what she wanted to see. Along the way, she loses the path and gets lost in the forest. She spends hours wandering around in the thick, dark woods until finally she reaches the edge, where she spots a man. He's dressed strangely, all in armour and is actually riding a horse. Unaware that while she was wandering through the forest, she stumbled through a gateway to another dimension, she approaches the man, thinking he must work at the castle as some sort of costumed Knight. It isn't long before she realizes her mistake. He asks her for her papers, and when she can't present them, hauls her off to prison. No one is able to identify the girl, and she is unable to explain, to their satisfaction, where she's from. Deciding that she must be a criminal, perhaps a spy, they lock her away in the dungeons. However, there is a big tournament coming up in the city, and they're still  in need of a prize grand enough for the winner of such a prestigious tournament. What better prize than the ownership of the beautiful girl they have locked away in their dungeons?

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to play the champion who wins the tournament, and claims the girl as her prize. Your character can be honourable and heroic, saving the damsel in distress from her doom in the dungeons, winning her affection through chivalry and good manners. Or she could be brutal and vile, taking what she wants from the girl with no thought for her well being. Or she could be anything in between. It's totally up to you.

Extreme kinks for this story are welcome, but they need to be discussed beforehand.

Anyone who's interested, send me a message and hopefully we can work something out!