「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saphir

Just a note peeps,

Let's try to avoid posting or linking to hentai images of the Senshi considering  that  the core 5 werent even in highschool til the last series/Manga Arc....and we definitely want to avoid Chibiusa and Hotaru. >-<

ReijiTabibito

Question.  How does the relationship between each Planet Knight and Planet Sailor work?  Is it romantic, like Mamoru/Usagi, or...I have a really good picture for my potential character, and while I could crop it, the picture itself gives a rather interesting development to my character to begin with.

Karasu

Quote from: Saphir on December 18, 2014, 11:55:52 AM
Alright...so I finally have come to an idea about who the generals will be. Their backgrounds I mean.  I know Angie, Katra and Muse and some others have shown interest.  There  will be 6 Generals...I'm taking one and Katra is locked in for one so there are 4 open slots left.

Making a General may require us disclosing some spoilers for the villain of this arc so...I'm gonna wait til we lock in some senshi roles to fill in the other four generals for those interested in doubling up.

Hey I';d like to play a General if I don't get Neptune Senshi.

Also.. yea.. I'd play any other senshi.. but there's so many applicants for Moon.. and Neptune was the only other one I could play decently well without seeming like an angsty emo kid >.<
Removed, due to vandalism.

Saphir

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 18, 2014, 05:36:51 PM
Question.  How does the relationship between each Planet Knight and Planet Sailor work?  Is it romantic, like Mamoru/Usagi, or...I have a really good picture for my potential character, and while I could crop it, the picture itself gives a rather interesting development to my character to begin with.

It all depends on the chemistry and what you plot out with your planet partner. They're paired to give everyone a potential romantic interest buuuut if two warriors of the same planet don't clique that way and end up friendzoning each other...it is what it is. xD

MiraMirror

Karasu: Are there other Moon applicants? ._.; *Goes back to check*
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

ReijiTabibito

Unfortunately, there is no Sailor Jupiter right now.  I guess no one's got the talent to play her!  :P  But I'll be sure to work that out in the meantime...

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angie

Quote from: Saphir on December 18, 2014, 05:45:52 PM
It all depends on the chemistry and what you plot out with your planet partner. They're paired to give everyone a potential romantic interest buuuut if two warriors of the same planet don't clique that way and end up friendzoning each other...it is what it is. xD

Thanks for reminding me to speak to Brazen.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Saphir

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 18, 2014, 05:47:38 PM
Unfortunately, there is no Sailor Jupiter right now.  I guess no one's got the talent to play her!  :P  But I'll be sure to work that out in the meantime...

I know Reji. It breaks my heart too. Hopefully someone will apply for her soon.

ReijiTabibito

I will say this - whoever has the courage to play Sailor Jupiter will have one tall order to fill, and I...uhm...

...talents.  >_>

Saphir

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 18, 2014, 06:00:28 PM
I will say this - whoever has the courage to play Sailor Jupiter will have one tall order to fill, and I...uhm...

...talents.  >_>

This makes me giggle.  I wish I could think of something clever to say but all I come up with is BOOBIES.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

ReijiTabibito

Brazen, don't ruin the joke for those that never watched (and suffered!) through the Nelvana dub.  :P

SweetSerenade

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Angie

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 18, 2014, 06:29:54 PM
Brazen, don't ruin the joke for those that never watched (and suffered!) through the Nelvana dub.  :P

The what dub?

And I will say that if Mercury Knight doesn't work out, Sailor Jupiter was my next choice.

Boobies.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 18, 2014, 06:58:38 PM
The what dub?

And I will say that if Mercury Knight doesn't work out, Sailor Jupiter was my next choice.

Boobies.

Bewrbies?

ReijiTabibito

The what dub?

The original English dub from the late 90s, when Sailor Moon was first brought over here from Japan and played on Toonami.

Boobies.

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 18, 2014, 06:59:13 PM
Bewrbies?

Both you stop that right now.  Before the Jupiter Thunder Hammer has to punish you...

Saphir

I just wanna put my Venus Love chain in action.  O:)

ReijiTabibito

Speaking of Venus, how much like Minako is Koko going to be, Saphir?  I remember her being...somewhat fella-crazy in the show.

Laughing Hyena

And also I wonder how we shall decide the contestations of characters?

Angie

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on December 18, 2014, 07:01:37 PM
The original English dub from the late 90s, when Sailor Moon was first brought over here from Japan and played on Toonami.

eye twitch I take great pains to block that from my memory you know...

Quote from: Saphir on December 18, 2014, 07:03:33 PM
I just wanna put my Venus Love chain in action.  O:)

I love that Chain-everytime it comes up I always call out "You know, for kids!"

ReijiTabibito

I was told the GMs - Saphir and Brazen - would decide who was the better character?

MiraMirror

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 18, 2014, 07:07:17 PM
eye twitch I take great pains to block that from my memory you know...

I love that Chain-everytime it comes up I always call out "You know, for kids!"

I get the feeling that there's a joke here that I'm missing?

SweetSerenade

I feel horribly out of the loop O.o...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Angie

Quote from: SweetSerenade on December 18, 2014, 07:12:45 PM
I feel horribly out of the loop O.o...

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 18, 2014, 07:10:09 PM
I get the feeling that there's a joke here that I'm missing?

About which, you two, the Chain or the Dub?