the jock and the nerd M/M

Started by curiousjames, January 07, 2013, 05:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

looking for a partner to play the male jock role this would preferable be older guys in university both start out thinking of them self as straight men but guiltily find that they are some how attracted to the other. I picture the jock being a bit of a ladies man getting all the girls he wants. Perhaps the captain of the football team the nerd attractive but smaller less muscular not overly nerdy just intelligent and focused on good grades. The jock would take a more dominant or top role although this is not going to be a dom sub RP. I am open to suggestion or ideas as to how they hook up through there confusion and there doubts as they have both been brought up to believe being gay is wrong. Optional kinks could include the nerdy guy having a pantie fetish as in loves wearing them or may be even a closet cross dresser and there relationship gives him confidence to enjoy his secret fetish.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Teague

I could go for this. Which role do you prefer? I could go with either one. I could actually see the jock spotting the nerd wearing lipstick one day for what ever reason, and feeling a stir.
To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth.
H. P. Lovecraft

curiousjames

I would love to play the nerd if that is ok I am not sure about the lipstick maybe a peek of panties and I was thinking maybe something bad happens to the nerd and when the jock comforts him is when they first kiss then it goes from there maybe they just kiss then freak out and it takes something more maybe getting drunk together to go forward just ideas what do you think

curiousjames

OK so this one died in the ass would love to find a new partner to continue it or start a new one along the same lines please pm me if interested.

Acanthus

If this isn't taken, I'll give it a whirl. I have little-to-know experience role playing as a top, but I do possess the creativity and the passion to give it a shot.

Although, to be honest, I'd much prefer it if the Jock required some assistance with school work related issues as he must maintain a certain GPA to not be kicked from school, or something along those lines. It would allow two from different social worlds to mingle often and allow the exposure, confusion, and curiosity to blossom in a natural flow. Just an idea. Hit me up if this is still open.
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~