Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mxyzptlk

You bastard I should have pushed you
off the building after I caught you
with the fire man. Fuck the lift!
You can have your weird obsession
with that knife. It's sooo over.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Chi

Okay so I could tolerate the fact that you never turned on the fan in the bathroom after taking a dump.
Flossing your teeth with your chest hair? I got used to it.
Chewing with your mouth open wasn't all that bad....

but getting peanut butter in the jelly jar?

We're SO done you ANIMAL!!!!
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Boatman

You are beautiful, graceful, seductive...

It's just, well, you are bl**dy dangerous!
You don't as much undress as slice yourself free.
And that nightly paddling to go faster is far too cutting for me to survive much longer.

One swish of your blade and our noisy neighbour lost his voice, and head.
Another, and the police officer who called round to investigate was half the man he used to be.

I wish you could just face the truth...
You just didn't get the part in the Zorro movie!
Accept it and move on, and quickly, as I am doing, because the sirens are getting louder.

History, where creative writing was born.

CottonKitty

well, you are so good looking and romantic, I would really like to stay but darling, I find that I am simply unsatisfied by the size of your knife.  It's been my experience that most men carry larger blades, so farewell to handsome you and your tiny knife.

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Cotton Kitty,

It's with the utmost effort that write to you this day. I wish to put to order, several things that have been causing me great distress. The most vexing of which, I shall regretfully save for last - not for the purpose of building tension and climax, but more out of procrastination and a desire to keep these thoughts far at bay for as long as I can. They are bittersweet, I assure you, and tend to leave a bad taste upon the tongue.

The least of the things I wish to address is your lack of interest in my non-tradition desires for which I think you failed to take the time needed to acquire a taste for. Yes, they are different and tend to challenge one's notion of what normal sexuality consists of, but such aversion to fearlessly exploring the mind through non-standard sexual encounter is a bit too mainstream for me. I don't like mainstream; strike one.

With regard to my sneaking into the bedroom with my drinking buddies, nude, shaven clean and covered in blue body paint with large black plastic Easter egg shells over our eyes, I can only explain this as a lack of a sense of humor on your part. We were pretending to be aliens and I thought that you would have been pleased with so many dicks at your disposal, but apparently not. Calling us dicks after I tried to explain this was not very pleasing either. Strike two.

Regarding that game of "Dominant or Submissive Sex with the Person Behind Curtain #2", I really had high hopes for you when you insisted that I be blind folded placed in a stockade before we opened the curtain, but you knew that either winning or losing was not a valid option for me given the contestant you chose to hide there. It was my understanding that you and your girlfriends were playing this game. You said nothing about Youtube and the pool guy - who I'll never be able to look at quite the same way again.

With this, I must conclude our relationship once and for all. Sadly, I actually took a liking to the pool guy after that little stint. I mean, the whole thing about being on display, out of control, bring laughed at and called names, and being made to ... well... Let's just say that I'll never be able to look at Jeff in quite the same way again.

Good bye, and good riddance.

Tainted

( That was not meant as an adjective, that's my name.)

Mxyzptlk

I'm so far out of your league. I'm in the Majors
and you're just like a little league coach with
questionable images on your computer.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Kouen

I'm sorry but I need someone who has actual vowels in their name. And true, one could argue that a 'y' could KINDA be like a vowel...but that's just one of the many things that I have found I can't stand about you. I shouldn't need a reference guide on how to pronounce your name kind of like I shouldn't need to give you one on how to be a better lover.
All the best though, I'm sure somewhere in the world there's someone who could probably score higher than you at Scrabble for all the games you played when we were together. Well, you can't sink my Battleship any longer and I'm tired of crying over Gin and Rummy, you heart breaker. You lost your Candyland privileges, I hope you suffer a nasty accident on some Chutes and Ladders. I'd like to say time spent with you was like a Barrel of Monkies...but that would be  a lie. 
“It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.” ~ Frederick Douglass

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.”~Henry Miller.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58548
https://www.f-list.net/c/sworddippedinink

StormAngelus

Kouen, my love,

It is with great regrets that I have to move on with my life. You are the star to my sky, but when you burn just like it and thus try to assassinate me, I can't handle it. I can't do this anymore. I'm so sorry, my love. Your lips were like fire on the coldest of nights, and your warm heart is so full of wondrous flame, but my skin simply can't take it anymore. So goodbye, my love, and forgive me my pale skin. I'll always try to bask in your light.

Tearfully,
Your Fair-skinned red head
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Cayenne

Dearest Angelus,

Maybe you didn't realize this, but this should be all about me. Yes, we all know you are into autoerotic asphyxiation, yes, the "HINTS" have been received - and I hope that you find someone to do that for you, as it is my understanding that it is extremely dangerous occupation alone (So you know, think wisely with that noose tie of yours!)

Yet, you, so focused on trying to push your kinks onto me have totally neglected my laundry-list of kinks - which might also include laundry lists read aloud during copulation.  You don't know!  Because you aren't listening to me! You aren't looking into my secret lists of dark fantasies to fulfill them because I am the important one and as such I CAST YOU OUT.

Also, if this is the first time we've met - I mayhaps should apologize - but I will not.  That is what is one thing that is entirely lovable about me.

Most Sincerely, Cayenne
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Nowherewoman

Spicy!  WAYYY too spicy!  Need water!  I like spice, but DAYUMMMM!  We're done! You burn, girl!  My eyes!  And everything else!  OW!
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Cayenne

Dear Nowherewoman,

You know what, I was supportive of your unorthodox career choice, I mean - I assumed there was a great deal of demand for wet nurses - especially among women who might not be able to produce their own milk! That is until you started dressing up (or down) and your assistant showed up and you converted our basement into some strange dungeon! 

Now it's like every time I turn my head your assistant is suckling on one of your breasts and you're laughing manically for - whatever strange reason!

I'm sorry, it's just a little much for me!

I'm out!~

Sincerely, Cayenne
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Swashbuckler

Alas, even I, Seafarer Extraordinaire (not to mention paragon of humbleness), find that the plethora of tildes make even I seasick.

Just.......too.......wavy.......*urk*

Lapine

My Dear Swashbuckler,

As you know, I generally tend to play well with others but every time I turn around, you have a new wench on your lap.  Even when I occupy one knee you want to add one on your other knee.  I'm sorry, but I'm a one-to-a-lap gal, and I'll just be sailing on.

Hoping to find a private pirate,
Lapine

Belle33

I'll never forget our time together, but alas - I'm ready to move on from black and white to HD color and maybe even 3D.  Bye bye beautiful.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Belle33

Of course. Who could resist her thick hair and flawless skin?  I'll just have to find solace in Joker's arms since we're done.  Goodbye!

CottonKitty

Since you insist on showing off  as much bare leg as I do, I'll need to move on. My jealousy is overwhelming my love for you.

Belle33

I'm sure you'll soon realize you're too good for me - so consider this is a pre-emptive break up.

Lapine

Dearest Belle, you're beautiful smart and sexy but you're just not my type.  I'll be slinking off into the corner to watch your light shine from afar.

Rubicon

If this post leaves the board and you're not following it, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life. We'll always have Paris, but I've got a post to update, too. Where I'm posting, you can't follow. What I've got to write, you can't be any part of. Lapine, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of two little avatars don't amount to a hill of beans on this crazy forum. Someday you'll understand that.

Here's looking at you, kid.

Lapine

I'm so sorry, dearest Rick...er...Rubicon.  I'm afraid I've crossed you.  I'm on the other side now and simply must move on.  Take care my darling and watch out for rocky shores.

Rubicon

So... my Bogart broke up with your Hepburn like she was Bergman... and then your Hepburn broke up with my Bogart like he was Tracy.

I'm sorry, it's over. If we don't stop it now Henry Fonda will show up, and no one wants to hear about all the places he'll be when he leaves.

fuzzybuns

I'm so sorry Rubicon, I think we should go out different ways. I'm the way I am and I get the feeling that you're not into boys, even if they look and act like a girl, so i think it's best for both of us. Goodbye *turns around and runs away with tears in eyes*
( /,·´[ ]`·)/
~Adorable things and games are the greatest joys~

Lapine

I'm sorry, Fuzzy...it's...it's...well, it's your buns.  They're fuzzy.  I just can't handle wanting to either braid or shave them.  Take care and may you dance.

Boatman

Look, I loved the  breeeeeeeding part of lapine behaviour, but all that burrowing was playing havoc with my nails...
And so many carrot salads!
Sorry, my whiskery mate, I belong to the sea, so farewell.

History, where creative writing was born.

Despairs

It's not you, it's me. Au revoir.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.