Me wants to play this...

Started by justme4386, May 11, 2014, 02:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Hi folks,

it's Me again. Just Me is fine. Don't have to call me justme. :-)

OK, since I have been roaming these boards for a while and set up my O&Os already, I think I also need one of these threads to give you an idea of what I like to play and am looking for.

In the future I will also add a list of games I play in and characters I play, just so you can get an idea of what I like - and maybe one of those characters triggers an idea in you that you'd want to suggest.

Please don't post in here as I like to keep this MY thread. Just chat me up in PM and we can discuss specifics. But before you think about contacting me, please check my O&O thread. I tried to keep it concise.

Maybe I will elaborate on some of them in the future - suggest characters and such or write more to the setting. But for now I want to set up this thread and get things going. So here we go:

Please note:Currently I am not starting any new 1-on-1s. Please wait till I get some more time. You can follow my exploits on the ones links below.

The Hut
Currently stalled, because I have too little time.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Tags: m2f, f2f, heat of the moment, erotic coupling, Socially unacceptable (age gap(?), guardian(?), incest(?), in-laws(?))

Synopsis: A couple is confined in a small hut for a day or two and fall for each other.
Treatment: Two people where sexual contact would be utterly unacceptable - like parent/child, teacher/student, etc. - went hiking on their way they get caught by bad weather and before they know it are soaked to the skin. Fortunately they come across a small hut that's just for these kind of occasions, with a chance to make fire and dry themselves. While drying their cold and wet clothes they need to cuddle together naked to keep from freezing - and that's when somehow hormones take over.

The Club
Currently I am not starting any new 1-on-1s.
Tags: m2f, blackmail, hard fuck, restraints(?)

Synopsis: A girl is trying to get into a club with a fake ID and needs to pleasure the guard to stay out of trouble.
Treatment: She won't be 21 for a while, but she wants to party with the rest. So she got a fake ID and tries to slip in. But the guard was tipped off by her "friend" and catches her. In the back room she's give the option to pleasure the guard or to have the police take her home... considering her dad's a high-up in the force, the later is not an option for her.

The Photoshoot
Currently I am not starting any new 1-on-1s.
Tags: m2f, f2f(?), seduction, erotic coupling, classical role reversal, age gap(?)

Synopsis: Photographer takes liberties with lingere model.
Treatment: A female photographer and a male/female model are doing a shoot for underwear. The photographer starts by teasing model, allowing peeks and making suggestive comments... then she starts touching... first on the arm... then the torso... the legs... the ;)

I have a couple of more ideas that I will jot down in the next couple of days. So feel free to check back as I will not always bump the post. :-)

Looking forward to hear from you if you liked one of them...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

justme4386

Here are my current characters and where you can see them play:

This info moved to my O&O page because it contained pictures and not deemed PG-13.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019