The Runaway - Extreme. M or F partner xxxx

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, December 09, 2011, 12:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

Athena is a special girl, some would word it more as ‘troubled’. When she was young she went through a traumatic experience. Athena has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). She was in the foster system, going from one home to the other, but no one could put up with her swings. Once she was committed for a few years until she was better. She wasn’t really better.

She’s 16, was living in a nice foster home. Such a sweet girl. Lovely girl. About a month ao she began to show up at school with bruises and cuts, she didn’t know how she got them. Then one day, her faster father touched her…not because he really wanted to, but because she had seduced him before. They had been touching each other on and off for some time, but this time when it was he that went to her, she freaked out and ended up stabbing him with a kitchen knife.

She ran. She ran and ran and ran. That’s where your character comes in. She was distraught, blood on her hands and clothes. Dark rainy night. She ran right in front of your characters car. It wasn’t a hard hit, but enough to knock the girl down. For some reason your character takes her home instead of taking to the hospital or calling the cops, maybe he/she has a record or is on probation or something and is afraid this will fuck things up. So he/she takes her home. At first it’s like she has amnesia, can’t remember a thing, but as she gets used to your character, her personalities come out to play.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Shadowtime

View my ONs & OFFs

Ophelia Jaxon

ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...