The Hero and the Labyrinth (Exotic, NC) F monster seeking ? TAKEN

Started by Teo Torriatte, September 14, 2012, 10:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

This is currently taken.

I am looking for someone who would like to play some kind of hero or champion, any gender would be ok with me. This brave adventurer is thrust into a labyrinth, we could work out the motivations of those in charge of the labyrinth, the specifics of what it is made of, etc. The salient part is that there is a beast lurking inside, who craves physical contact and who is left alone for months at a time to wander the maze in between "feedings". Sometimes she gets the upper hand on the heroes who are forced to confront her, which doesn't usually end well for them, but sometimes they manage to overpower her and even "tame" her for a time, long enough to eventually find their way through and win whatever prize or goal that they are struggling to achieve.

Here is a pic of the monster woman I would like to play

As far as how things will work out between them, who will have the upper hand, my preference would be that it become an ongoing struggle, with the hero sometimes coming out on top and the beast sometimes exerting her will, but at least for a while, neither one really completely overpowering the other. We could discuss any other details, story elements we want to include as well as sexual elements, and as much as I do want sex to be a part of the story, it doesn't need to be a continual fuck fest or anything. I wouldn't mind exploring some kind of relationship dynamic, where the hero comes to realize that the beast isn't just some mindless monster, and is in fact perhaps more of a victim than anyone else when it comes to being forced to live within the labyrinth.

Please PM me if you are interested, preferably with some kind of basic idea for what kind of character you would like to play.