Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Alien/Fantasy Girls

Started by AndyZ, June 12, 2011, 12:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

This is a recruitment for a secondary ship.  For the initial post and explanations of the game, please go here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107874.0

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:
Pregnancy:
Copious amounts of cum:
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:

I forgot to remove Year Abducted from the character sheets.  Please remove it from your characters as well.  Mea culpa.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vergil1989

Name:  Giselle Do'Urden.
Species:  Half Drow/half light elf.  (Drow being dark elf.)
Appearance:    (Considerably less evil looking.  Honestly wish I had someone to draw her the way I see her.  Oh well.)
Year abducted:  2011 by Earth's calender.  (Unsure what it would be from a Forgotten Realms standpoint lol.)
Personality:  She has never given up a fight, and despite the color of her dark skin, Giselle is a stoic and compassionate heroine of her time, just like her father before her.  Perhaps a bit stubborn at times, and despite a few relationship issues in her past and long life of adventure and hardships, Giselle is and always will be honorable and just to those deserving her hard earned trust.
Current Clothing:  A black traveling cloak covers her for the most part, mostly to protect her light sensitive eyes from the sun or bright lights in general.  Mithril chainmail armor bearing the mark of Clan Battlehammer's foaming mug standard is beneath this, also in black and enchanted to be incredibly lightweight but also strong enough to offer a lot of protection as well, (by her world's standards.)  Brown well used leather boots, and a silver pendant in the shape of a unicorn's head rests around her neck.  She also has two metal studs, one in her bellybutton, the second in her clit.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:  YES
Pregnancy:  YES
Copious amounts of cum:  YES
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  YES

(A side note.  Any monsters try to take her, might want to drug her with magic inhibitors since she is a low level mage of no mean skill as well as a dangerous opponent with a blade.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

fireflights

I don't have a problem with this character so I approve her.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

AndyZ

Going to wait a bit and let some more people make characters before I throw up the official secondary ship threads.

As a point of clarification, you don't need to be in the original game to make a character for this as well.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Thorn14

So we can make fantasy inspired characters here?

AndyZ

Correct.  The basic idea is that the aliens have used special technology to cross the dimensions and abduct your characters.

If you're strongly capable of magic, though, they'll probably either put a collar on you or something to that effect that will keep you from just blasting your way through the ship with a bunch of fireballs.

Maybe the entire ship severely dampens the use of magic through some sort of machine or something.  I don't want to go that far in case people want healing magic, but it won't be as simple as just magic missiling your way to freedom.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Thorn14

Are there going to be new predators or the ones from the other thread or what?

I might use an idea I have.

fireflights

Well the monster players in the other thread can use their monsters with different names in the new thread, in essance making new monsters but of same species as the ones in the main thread. If they want but we are still encouraging new monsters for this ship as well as the original ship.

Livin in MD now.

abandoneddolly

Name:Amiel
Species:angel
Appearance:

Personality:kind , caring, perhaps a bit on the naive side. She wants to help everyone. She has a little bit of healing magic.
Current Clothing:white dress
Oviposition: yes
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum:yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:yes

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Arioch

Name: Clarissa
Species: Human
Appearance:

Personality: A member of a fanatical religious sect, Clarissa sees most things in black and white. Her whole existence is based on the foundation of faith she was taught and she believes things happen at the deity's will. To her, it means that good things happen when a person is devote and bad things happen to those that are not fully faithful or have committed sin. At times she can seem like the strict school teacher and other times like an innocent girl. Dedicated to fighting for her church she lives a life of declared celibacy. The years of training and devotion have allowed Clarissa to rise through the ranks and become one of the better warriors in her order. Her reward for her faith is the ability to magically enlarge open flames. It is designed to create a cleansing fire but can also be used for diversionary reasons.
Current Clothing: White battle armor with gold trim over a red shirt and pants. A red and gold robe complete the ensemble.

Oviposition: On, if there is no vore involved.
Pregnancy: Negotiable
Copious amounts of cum: On
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: On, but I would like my character to be able to have some amount of resistance, even if it is just mentally.

fireflights

Well I don't have a problem with her so she is approved on my side

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

I forgot to remove Year Abducted from the character sheets.  Please remove it from your sheets as well.  Mea culpa.

Carlissa

I have a brief question reguarding pregnancy. Would the reproduction of a humanoid and tentacle monster result in the production of another tentacle monster, a human, or a mix between the two?

I hope it's the latter, 'cause I'm craving for some Doc Ock-like offsping!  >:)

And I'm also guessing that we can be any kind of humanoid we want, despite the time they were abducted?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AndyZ

That just really ends up being up to the girl, although the monster is encouraged to PM ideas and creativity is never unwanted.

This particular thread is for girls from alien species or fantasy races.  There's a thread where all this started for ordinary human girls from Earth on https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107874.0

AndyZ

Meanwhile, those of you who have been approved, put your characters here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110151.0

Make sure you have all the bookmarks for OOC, Announcements and the like set up as well.

Revenent

Name: Addi Persaunte
Species: Witch
Appearance:
Personality: Addi is a very playful and mischievous figure, though a bit on the sadistic side. She spends most of her time playing (usually cruel) practical jokes on people, such as turning all of the food in their homes into sand or forcing them to be extremely aroused in highly public situations. Sees normal humans as weak and lower beings and thus has a bit of a god complex about her, which may need some taking care of.
Current Clothing: The same as in the above picture, except a deep blue instead of black and slightly more modest around the chest area. Has a number of magical objects hanging from golden strings from her skirt.

Oviposition: Probably not
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Revenent

So do we just post our characters waking up in the girls' dorms on the fantasy ship, then?

AndyZ

Yep.  I'll have an NPC explain a few things and then the monsters can jump in.

Carlissa

Name: Hetheneth the Beheader
Species: Demon
Appearance:
Age: Around 600, although time treats demons much differently than normal humanoids.
Biography: Hetheneth traces her orgins to Japan. Her existence came to be from the restless souls of young women who have been raped and killed by evil and perverted men. Taking the appearance of an innocent teenage girl, she swore vengance against the men who have tortured and killed the souls responcible for her being.

The true story of Hetheneth remains a mystery to humans. While very few have seen her and lived to tell the tale, many legends have manifested throughout time about her in Ancient Asia. The stories of her appearance and motives differ from legend to legend, but all refer to her as a "sword weilding demon with blue hair and eyes like ice". She is portrayed as being a mercifuless hunter and bewitching in nature. Her adventures have been recorded over the course of time, mostly putting her in an antagonistic position. Some legends, however, tell stories about her helping certain heroes on their quests, whether it be for revenge on a fallen lover or to hunt down a certain demon.

Personality:

Current Clothing: See picture above. Hetheneth also hides her katana inside her body, which she can cough up at will. (Don't worry, I won't take advantage of this)

Please indicate your preference:
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Self explanitory
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Carlissa

Thank you. If it's not a problem, I might edit her history later on since I don't really like it. I'll edit it when i think up o something better.