what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

Gray lounge pants, white tube socks, red t-shirt, gray boxer briefs, spectacles

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

KCourtney

I am wearing a short sleeved cream sweater dress. It falls to mid thigh. I have on knee high socks that are cream and tan/brown argyle, scrunch to the top of my brown cowgirl boots. Light pink lace bra with matching thong finishes the outfit.

Rubicon

Another day of illness means another day of comfort clothing -- in this case a green tee shirt and grey sweats, over blue, white and grey striped boxers. No socks as my temperature seems to have stabilized, though I'm keeping a blanket at hand and of course the cat is continuing to be a living thermal source/accessory for my ensemble.

Harley Quinn

I hope you feel better soon, Rubicon!

I'm wearing BB's favorite outfit.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

I am wearing my glasses, Nike black socks, white pijamas, white brief.

ArtemisHighmore

My pajama pants and a cougar sweatshirt.

Star Safyre

Wine colored dress with brass buttons down the front and a tie in the back, cream stockings, leopard-print mesh panties, chocolate colored bra and white slip.

All dressed up, but staying in.   >:)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Brandon

Purple silk boxer shorts with silver stars, a grey T shirt,  and white cotton socks
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Beguile's Mistress

White silk Victorian style night gown with lace at the collar and cuffs

lenka

bare foot, short denim skirt, pale yellow fitted tank top and hair is down....and pink and purple lace bra!

Autumn52

A pale green cotton nightie. It has spaghetti straps and comes to my knees. I love it cause it is comfy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

And I like it because you look very sexy wearing it!

Quote from: Xandi on October 17, 2010, 07:20:45 AM
A pale green cotton nightie. It has spaghetti straps and comes to my knees. I love it cause it is comfy.

I am wearing white brief and socks - soon I will be taking a shower.

Nico

black boxer briefs. That's it.

Autumn52

Quote from: Nicholas on October 17, 2010, 12:48:01 PM
black boxer briefs. That's it.

Yum

I am wearing a green bra and panties with pink ribbon in them. I am also wearing a light green tee shirt that says, in a darker color green, "I'm Taken", Blue jeans and socks no shoes yet.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

Pink and white striped long-sleeved shirt, fuzzy white socks and reading glasses sitting on the end of my nose.  ~peeks over the top of the glasses and smiles~

Bubbles

yellow shirt,long sleeves,yellow bikini's and black pants..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Rubicon

Black silk shirt, open collar, black slacks, black suede shoes and blue and white boxers.

Sometimes, one must embrace hidden color.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with gold chain belt, red silk blouse with long sleeves and lapel collar and antique ivory buttons, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps, reading glasses and gold choker necklace.

Rubicon

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 19, 2010, 02:25:40 PM
Black pencil skirt with gold chain belt, red silk blouse with long sleeves and lapel collar and antique ivory buttons, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps, reading glasses and gold choker necklace.

You win. ;)

Cyra

Autumn52

Black lace panties and bra. Black jeans with a gray sweater. Socks and Black Ankle Boots with a 2 inch heel. (kinda a wedge heel not stiletto)

Kytn

Sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Mmm so comfy.
Updates coming soon!

KCourtney

Nothing at the moment. I just stripped out of my green Nike sports bra, black nike training capris, and black panties. Time for a shower after a  great workout.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth plaid skirt, white silk blouse with black edging on collar, cuffs and pocket tab and black buttons, red leather belt and pumps, sheer black stockings,

TheLegionary

The usual uniform: brownish suit, white shirt, silver cufflinks, a green tie with brownish geometric drawings, black belt, black shoes and socks, white briefs. I envy Beguile's freedom sometimes... *giggles*