The Walking Dead - F seeking M (Other cravings included)

Started by WickedEnigma, May 22, 2012, 12:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedEnigma

Hello :)

Been craving TWD rp based off of the TV series for sometime now and thought perhaps others would like to join in as well. Though I'd like to play my OC if that's alright, (I also don't mind playing other characters from the show if needed) I have a few ideas on how my character will join up with the others, along with some plot ideas to make things interesting. There will be plenty of action and violence. If you'd prefer, characters may become intimate, wouldn't mind having my OC hook up with Daryl Dixon ;D

This is just for fun, so don't feel pressured or anything. You don't need to know every single little detail about the show, characters, the comic's lore, etc. I just wanted this to be an easy going rp that we can both have fun with. I also post daily and can write full detailed paragraphs or the short and sweet ones, whatever you'd like. Btw, I do all my rping in PMs. If you have ideas of your own, feel free to share them with me :)

Please PM me if you're interested. Don't reply here, I might miss it!

Here's a link to my on and offs list https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=22321

My other cravings in case you're curious:

✿ Craving

Devil May Cry (DantexOC)✿
Dragon Age (Wouldn't mind a CouslandxNathanial Howe pairing)
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
X-Men (GambitxOC)
Bleach (RenjixOC)

AngelxHuman ✿
DemonxHuman ✿
Shape ShiftersxHuman
Vampires (None sparkly kind)
KnightxPeasant ✿
MasterxSlave ✿

Gothic ✿
Medieval Fantasy ✿
Medieval Historic
Modern
Sci-Fi

summoner2183

Just a q, some of the categories has a flower next to them... what does it mean?