A Mostly Blank Slate: Looking for F for F x M

Started by Singlas, May 20, 2012, 11:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Singlas

Greetings and Welcome. Thank you for showing at least some interest in popping in here.

I'll start off with stating just a few things before I start talking about ideas. I only play hetero relationships with my character being the male. On the rare occasion maybe when there are multiple female partners but I usually do one-on-one. I also do not like to do non-consensual scenes. That's a no go for me.

As a side note I do like to occasionally do a story that is mostly sex but I much prefer to at least have a little story either pre-established or RPed to make it feel more meaningful.

I like to RP either through posting or through email. I will do PMs, but I don't like RPing through IM. I do like using IM though to chat with my partner and to plan things. If you wish to not maintain contact other then the PM that is fine. It is preferred but not necessary.

Anyways, I currently don't have any firm set ideas for a story. I do have preferred settings and possible pairings I do want to do. If any of them interest you please feel free to pm me about it.

Pairings (The make is on the left with the female being the right)
Master x maid (In a friendly atmosphere)
Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
Adventurer x Adventurer (Meaning in a fantasy setting, traveling about a must)
Human x Elf
Human x Cat-Girl or Wolf-Girl
Demon/Half Demon x Human
Human x Angel
Human x Demon (of a humanoid style)
Angel x Human
Wolf-man x wolf-girl
Wolf-man x human

Just because something isn't listed here doesn't mean I'm not open to it. This is all I could think of at the moment.

Setting:
Japanese style Ancient Fantasy
European style Ancient Fantasy
Modern
Modern with Fantasy Elements added
Sci-Fi in space

I do hope that something may have caught your interest. Please feel free to PM me about an idea. Posting here is fine but I much prefer PMs. If any specific scenarios are thought of