The Unravelling (M seeking F)

Started by Rubicon, May 18, 2012, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon

The Unravelling
[/s]

She had been a successful businesswoman. Strong and confident. Cheerful, even. She wasn't cold or domineering -- the best kind of manager. Fun and popular. And yes, she had been drop dead beautiful.

And he had been watching her.

For years he was one of her subordinates. Low enough on the totem pole that she had barely noticed him. She was always nice when she did, of course, but that only fanned the flames for the hunger he felt for her. This beauty, who had it all put together. He wanted that. He wanted her. And he was willing to get her. To take her.

What few knew was the man had considerable money. The year after he'd started work at the company, he'd come into a significant inheritance. He'd kept working because he had nothing else to do -- and besides, she was there. He slowly prepared, building up his supplies and his stock... and left the company rather unexpectedly. She had been surprised, and even sorry to see him go. That was how he knew this was meant to be.

He took her in the night, weeks later. She had been at a party on a Friday night, and had stepped out for some air. She hadn't gone with anyone -- her on-again, off-again boyfriend was currently off-again -- so no one thought twice about her disappearance. She'd probably just decided to go home. She wouldn't be missed until Monday at the earliest, and it might be days before anyone worried enough to call the police. And by then....

Well, by then she would be far, far away. He'd drugged her when he first took her. And when she awakened he was ready with more. She was blindfolded and bound, and the chemicals in her veins made it hard to think, to understand or even resist. His fingers terrified her, but also enthralled her in her delirium. And while she couldn't see him, she could hear him speaking to her. His bride. His mate. The mother of his children. Never using her name. Never letting her truly recover her senses...

How long could she hold onto her sanity, in a darkness she couldn't escape, as this man slowly unravelled her life, her identity, her very sense of self for his own desires?

NC, Bondage, Drugs -- because of the drugging, it would almost come across more as reluctance than outright terror or assault. Implicit risk of pregnancy, little or no pain, heavy, heavy mindgames. He's not looking to break her -- he's looking to completely unmake her, letting him mold her into exactly the wife he's dreamed she would be.

Update: There's been some great interest in this, so for now it's closed. Thanks, all!

Purveyorofidentitiess

Hmm, this seems interesting--the picture works well for the idea too.

Miroque

Intrested aswell. I think that picture is more ... lightside of their affair thou.

Rubicon

Quote from: Miroque on May 20, 2012, 04:46:23 AM
Intrested aswell. I think that picture is more ... lightside of their affair thou.

Perhaps. Or perhaps she's been conditioned at this point, between the drugs and the slow undoing, to respond to his touch. It could be lightside, or very very darkside, depending on the story. ;)

Harmony

Not sure if you have found your writing partner but the plot I find very intriguing, I do love a the whole kidnapping and his attempt to create her into his own fantasy of what he desires. Sounds like a great plot that could have many different avenues it could branch off into.
So if you are still seeking a writing partner for this or even another plot pm me and we can talk.

Rubicon

There have been several great responses to this, and I'm having several conversations around it. For now, I'll close this. Thanks, all!