Let's throw a line out there....(TF,BE, LAC, Etc..) F RPer seeks M or F Partner

Started by Stelhaus, May 13, 2012, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stelhaus

Hello Hello....

I'd like to throw a line out there for anyone who likes a well written story that includes some graphic content. I don't like RPing where the people just bang all over the place for no apparent reason. I like comedy, tragedy, substance...

Whether it's fantasy based, historical, a little science fiction, it doesn't really matter. (Although I am not so good with the Sci-fi, it has to be done just so....) I also like action, so bandits, samurai, drug lords....it's all good in my book.

I prefer to RP over IM, AIM specifically.

Particular kinks? Breast Expansion (Not too dramatic), Lactation, Transformation...those are all 3 really good ones, and Pregnancy is really fun in my book too. I can do a lot of other minor stuff, like NC, S&M, Slavery, but those aren't my main forte, and are normally accompanied with the main ones. (Though I cannot stress that it all really depends on the plot.)

I am particularly craving a geisha story right now, so anyone interested in that please PM me! :)

The story is the best part to me though, so come prepared to write!

PS

I am normally the sub partner, and when doing MxF I play the female. (I don't write males very well unless they are in a yaoi, lol!)

I normally do 1-2 paragraphs per post, and like the same in return. I don't write well off just a few sentences, or a 5 page essay D:

Stelhaus