Conan: Low Fantasy Search [ M/F, F/F, Futa ] [ MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, December 03, 2011, 03:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Here are some ideas for games set in a Conan-style low fantasy world. I'll include some ideas for what each pairing might entail, but nothing is really set in stone. While some of these are more suited as one-shots, others can be long-term games.

Barbarian x Queen x Harem: Here's a fairly straightforward one: a barbarian is, as a reward, given a night to enjoy the Queen's harem. He decides he wants the Queen as well, and while she may resent the idea at first, she is given no choice in the matter, and eventually ( or rather quickly ) comes to like the idea.

Barbarian x Captive x Sorceress: I lumped these together, although three characters aren't really necessary - it could work just as well with only two of them. However, the potential for a threesome is interesting to me. What I have in mind is that an evil sorceress has taken a Princess or Queen captive, and the barbarian - male, female or futa - must rescue the Queen. Being a neutral warrior, the barbarian decides that there's really nothing wrong with having some fun with the subdued sorceress and her captive. Who knows - the sorceress might turn out to be not so evil after all, and the two of them might team up for more adventures.

Barbarian x Sorcerer: Here I have something different in mind. I would strongly prefer a futa barbarian/amazon ( female is acceptable - suggest ways to make it interesting! ) paired with a male sorcerer. I don't, as a rule, play very submissive men, but he would definitely be the bottom of the pair. The barbarian would probably be a hired guard on a long journey, with a romantic relationship developing between them. I do think it would be fun if roles were reversed - the barbarian being the one lusting after the sorcerer, remarking on his looks, and so forth. I will love you forever if you're up for this.

That is it - for now. However, this is by no means an exhaustive list of the things I'm interested in. If you have an idea for a story or a pairing or even just a character in a setting like this, feel free to share.

Hemingway