Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Granted.. the universe shifts so everything slows to a crawl.. unfortunately, the deity in charge of this mechanism breaks the control while it's stuck in the pause position. You want time? You have it.. in this one moment.. forever.

I wish my brain worked at microprocessor speed.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

:P Granted it works so fast it fries..yum toasted brain anyone?  >:)

I wish I could stay up longer.                   (sorry- I need sleep)  :P

Contacaton

Granted. Congratulations, you just got crucified, now you can stay "up" for the rest of your life.

I wish I could just do post after post after post on my RPs all day every day. :P
I am a horrible horrible jerk, and you should not trust me.
If you choose to anyway, look here.

Sybl

Granted. You have so many posts up you forget to eat, therefore you have starved to death. R.I.P.

I wish the story I am writing was finished.

Contacaton

Granted, but the ending sucks.

I wish there was more time in the day to do stuff.

Sybl

Granted. You have more time, everything gets done. You are bored and wished you stayed in bed.

I wish I had more money.

Adammair

Granted. You find a penny on the ground and pick it up. You now have more money than you had before. :P (Sorry, I couldn't resist that opening, Sybl. When I win the lottery, you'll have more money, to make up for that wish corruption. ;) )

I wish that Daylight Savings Time starting didn't mean losing an hour of sleep.

Sybl

Granted. But the world is angry with you because summer is upon us and people are missing out on so much fun. (Meanie)

I wish I could have spent more time with my Great Grandfather. (RIP)

Contacaton

I can't corrupt that wish!

I wish I could come up with a wish to wish.

Emmeline

Granted! You came up with the most wonderful wish ever! Of course, creating the idea of your wish is granted. The actual execution? You'll need another wish and you already used yours up.

I wish my blanket was a little thicker. Brrr!
everythingemmeline absencesapologies storyideas(coming soon!) cheatsheet(coming soon!)

Contacaton

Granted. Your blanket is one molecule thicker.

I wish I could wish my wonderful wish!

Mordred

Gran-.. oh wait a moment. Hmm.. this is highly unusual. The machine is all revved up and ready to give you your wish. In fact.. this actually counts as granted.. but sadly, the quarter is stuck. The only way to continue.. is to unplug the damn thing.. but then, it resets and your wish.. is gone. Of course.. you could simply wait for the next person to wish.. maybe their wish will push yours into working order. Ohhhh, heh.. that's me!

I wish for the last wisher's wish.
*See Pillory*

Contacaton

Granted. In the blink of an eye, all your hopes and dreams come to life. You become the epitome of luck and success in your chosen fields. Which is a shame, really, because the wish also changed your sole desire to be horribly horribly tortured and killed, and your chosen skill to be to give your killer the maximum possible pleasure in all respects.

I wish the dishes would wash themselves.

Divine Drivel

*Swishes her domestic wand* Granted! But the dishes don't know how to turn off the faucet and your house is now flooded with water.

I wish all my wishes will be granted without a catch.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Sybl

Granted. No catch, but you wished for something years ago, it comes true, and now you regret it.

I wish I could hold the future in my hand.

Flaming

Granted, you now have the future in the palms of your hands, and you can't move, nor you can do anything else because you have to keep holding it, otherwise there will be no future.

I wish I had more free time

Lain

Wish granted, but it happens that you lost all your friends, job, money, and family.

I wish for a Bearded Dragon.
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Mordred

Granted. The coolest dragon there ever was. Sadly, he (well.. it's assumed it's a he.. but one never knows with dragons.. even those with beards).. is not only sporting the coolest goatee with a three seriously deadly looking points.. it's also quite a lush. Yeah.. Drew The Blue (as his chums call him.. for the awesome beast is the most unique shade of cerulean seen this end of the Milky Way).. likes to indulge. And you, his proud owner.. just became his favorite toy to practice his drunken flaming practice upon. Life.. just got really.. interesting!

I wish to wake in an alternate world.. of only women.. where the sex-starved beauties (human, gorgeous, perfect in every way possible, and deliciously varied in all their exotic deliciousness) make me their god, their one and only supply of procreation.. and.. simply exist to answer my every wish and desire.
*See Pillory*

Lain

Granted. Though you wake as a women as well, in a world of moral girls waiting to meet the right 'man' the only man XD

I wish I could speak to animals XD (I am curious what my lizards, and mammals are thinking!)
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Juwl

Granted. But now that they know you can understand them, they spend all their time around you preventing you from living a normal life and now you always smell like a zoo!

I wish I could fly!

SummerWhispers

Granted, but now you can only fly, not walk....making it quite difficult to get around in your everyday life.

I wish for Summertime of course.

Mordred

Granted.. yet you have been relocated to northeast Siberia as part of the price of this solar-system altering magic trick. It's night, for the next six months or so. *slides her a Snickers* Not going anywhere for a while? :P

I wish I could see a glimpse of the world 1701 hundred years from now.. instead of having to patiently wait.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. The next 1701 years are horrifyingly filled with robotic ants, they are every where and you must live with them and share your casket with them.  >:)

I wish I could seethe look on  your face as you see that image so clearly.

Mordred

Granted. You see my face so clearly.. every perfect detail.. in such intensely high-defined 'Mordrevision'.. you are unable to think of anything else than gettin' those sweet little veins taken by this crazy thing with the skilled fangs. Unfortunately, in this visual you also saw the reflection of what I saw, in these icy blue eyes.. again in such detail that you pretty much lived through the horror that I will. Yet to a human mind, it is too much.. and well.. yeah.. it tips you deep into the abyss of madness. Welcome aboard! :P

I wish I could find an underwater cave to chill out at for a few centuries.. where the acoustics fill my soul with perfect sounds.
*See Pillory*

Contacaton

Granted. Unfortunately for you, perfect is a thing well beyond your comprehension. As a result, you go insane. Lovecraft style >:)

I really really wish dragons were real. So I could ride them.