what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliviaraMae

Beguile's Mistress

It's still chilly here today so I pulled out my tan safari-style shirt dress with blackbuttons down the front and on the cuff tab, a black patent leather belt and black patent leather open-toed heels with beige stockings.

WyldRanger

Black denim shorts, green semi-dress shirt and black socks.

Captain Maltese

Towel, the last couple of hours. Sooooo comfy.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

WyldRanger

Gray t-shirt and blue jeans.

Night Stalker

blue/white sweatpants, black t-shirt, black socks, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

WyldRanger

Blue gym shorts and a white t-shirt

Belle33

somewhat faded skinny jeans and a white company polo.  Yay for dress down days!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Novak

combination of newer and older PT gear.  Just out of the shower considering hooking up with a couple friends and seeing Green Lantern.

KCourtney

I am wearing Purple short Nike running shorts, a white sports bra, dark grey running shoes and sweat. There is nothing like a good run!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

WyldRanger

Black denim shorts, red t-shirt and.......*drum roll*..... black socks!  :P

JadenMystic

20th year of camp crooked creek staff t-shirt, and pants.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Captain Maltese

KCourtney

Jean capris, black tee, bare feet, pink apron with polka dots, no panties or bra. I am feeling the urge to cook, hence the apron.

Night Stalker

black/red boxers, black sweatpants, white t-shirt, black/gold socks, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

MasterMischief

Wait?  We are supposed to be wearing something.

E is better in the nude.

Belle33

Dammit!  I thought I was gonna find out what llamas wear. 

I'm wearing skin hugging plum colored pajama shorts and a matching sleep cami.  Comfy comfy!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WyldRanger

Heading to church in a bit, so dressed in a pair of tan khaki slacks, a blue collared shirt, black socks and shoes. For work later, I shall be donning the basic tan work shirt, a pair of blue jeans and black work boots.

abandoneddolly

midnightkitty

Black bra and panties and a leather jacket. Not sure why but it's comfy and I'm warm without being hot in this current tempreture ^^

Captain Maltese

Nothing. Home alone and enjoying the freedom from clothes on a warm day. Wish I could do this more often.

Beguile's Mistress

For church this morning I wore a red sundress with beige stockings and white heels.  I needed a sweater so I wore a thin white cardigan.  I came home and took a nap and now I'm wearing a robe while I do some E surfing and writing.  Later I'll be wearing navy slacks and flats with a white blouse for volunteering at the seniors' residence.

KCourtney

It is raining (again). So I had to take off my brown skirt that hugged by hips and flared at the knees, cream 3/4 sleeved sweater and brown open toe heels that I wore to church. Now as I am waiting for my jeans and tee to dry, I am wearing a red bra, black cami and black panties.

Zaphod

Blue jeans. Gray tee shirt with a short sleeve. No shoes.  XD