F seeks M for long term RP

Started by Avella, February 24, 2011, 09:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avella

The Exile

Elvin Princess `Elnasea has been exiled from her homeland after her brother Prince `Neiathan led a violent and bloody twelve year civil war against their father who had held the throne for over two hundred and forty-seven years.  Her brother, a cruel and sadistic man, killed anyone who stood against him in his drive to take the crown.  Her father and mother dead at the hands of her brother.  Her handmaidens and her aides having been executed she is hauled before her brother, now King `Neiathan, for sentencing.  Because she took no part in the war and as she is his sister, King `Neiathan spares her life choosing instead to banish her to the world of the humans far across the Barrier Sea.  It is his hope that the humans will do what he could not and remove any future threat against him from his sister.  In short; kill her.

She is bound and taken by ship to the western shores of Canar at the edge of the human world.  Here she is left with only the clothes on her back, a two day supply of food, her own dagger, a few gems and a warning not to return under penalty of death.

Left to fend for herself she knows neither the language nor the customs of the humans.  She has never seen a human nor has she ever spoken with one.  Elves, she was told, have been erased from human memory and now only exist as fairy tales and myths.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Looking for a male to play the part of the princess's human benefactor:  Must be able to write thoughtful dialog and well constructed descriptive narrative.  This is a long term RP so daily posts are not required.  Imagination is the key.  Make me believe.

PM me if interested so we can discuss options and possible plot lines.  I am open to the human world being modern or medieval.  Sex will be a byproduct of the story line as this is primarily an adventure fantasy.

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

- George Bernard Shaw

I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Avella

Just wanted to say thank you to all who responded.  I will be looking at each writing sample, do's and don'ts and getting back to you ASAP.

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

- George Bernard Shaw

I have taken the Oath of the Drake