U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for giving me naughty ideas about how I'd like to use my tongue on you!  ;P ;P ;P

Sybl

Banned for not being specific.. enough, for me. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for requesting that more inappropriate content be shown here. It would just get censored again, you know.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not erring on the side of being very bad. I have to say, I'm quite disappointed. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for thinking such a thing.  :P

Mordred

Banned for assuming I think at all. A creature of instinct and insatiable hungers, I am! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for your hunger and not sharing. :P

Mordred

Banned for assuming the worst. Did you search? It may be hidden. :P As far as my hunger, blame my maker.. the wicked creature who turned me so many centuries ago.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for asking me such a question. Was I supposed to search? *mumbles*

Mordred

Banned for ignoring the shovel there in ther corner. You could always dig. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned.. me dig? haha um, no I hug, you dig.

Mordred

Banned, er half a ban. One ban for the dig (or lack of).. but minus half a ban for the hug (actually would minus more but can't give zero ban.. or worse yet, a negative ban.. for wouldn't that then be a win, and in the wrong thread? Chaos.. would swirl through this land and yikes.. unravel all these threads in an unexpected moment of anarchy)

Hmm.. then again.. why not? :P
*See Pillory*

Keaira

Double ban! First for making my head spin with all that math and logic and second because I have now seen the fall of E before my very eyes all because of your moment of anarchy. :p
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned for too much complaining on your part. :P

for Mordred:   Banned for your most precious mind.. Here, let me climb inside  XD still banned :P

Keaira

Banned for accusing me of complaining!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned, you did.   XD

Keaira

It wasn't a complaint so much as it was a statement of my confusion. Banned for not realizing that.
Oh's and No's

Mordred

Banned for not letting me read your mind, for I soooo wanted to see those visions of mayhem that swirled inside. :P
*See Pillory*

Keaira

Had I known that was what you wanted I would have gladly let you in. The images are absolutely muse inspiring! Banned for being so shy.
Oh's and No's

Sybl

Banned. Ohh the "S" word is it?

Mordred

Banned for making me assume you meant another word.. that which.. I would say but I know I'll be bleeped out.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for taking a job away from the censors.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned.. ha ha.. maybe I'm spy for the censors.. ever thought o' dat? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned. I don't hear that. :P

Izzy1337

Banned! (but still loved)

Mordred, you can't be, if you were I'd *content is censored for being Top Secret*.