Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned cause I know you're not sweet!  You're a meanie!  ;P

Sybl

Banned for knowing and...and telling! :P

LaCroix

Banned for pretending to be sweet! You did hypnotize me. :o
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

Anesa

Banned for your best not being good enough.  ;P

Sybl

Banned for believing such a thing.

Belle33

Banned for being unbelievably beautiful.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Banned. I can't think why.. ask Camille.. ;)

Anesa

Banned for trying to let me do your thinking for you!  ;P

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for not thinking of a better ban than that!  ;P

Stone

Banned for having standards of bannination.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for making up words now!  ;P

Ephemera

Banned for not making up words sooner.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Banned for hiding that other eye.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Banned for you hiding your other eye!

Stone

Banned for those thick lashes hiding both eyes!

Story Tale

Banned for wanting to see my eyes!

Stone

Banned for having pretty eyes!

Ephemera

Banned for lovely words about words and meanings of words.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Quote from: Ephemera on September 30, 2011, 12:01:40 AM
Banned for lovely words about words and meanings of words.

Banned for knowing the hidden beauty behind those words.

LateNightKiss

Banned. Stones don't talk. Let alone type.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for vanishing on me :'(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned because I did not vanish. I'm clearly here.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being so damn visible -drooools- :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.