Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for keeping her waiting...

Stone

Patience makes the want grow stronger. *whistles*

Banned for not making her waiting bearable!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for assuming that I haven't made it bearable already...

Stone

Banned for doing so in secret ways!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not peeking in earlier...

Stone

Banned for expecting a peek instead of putting up a show!

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not showing sooner.

Stone

Banned for being an early bird!

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not giving me reason to stay up late

Stone

Banned for not looking in the drawer marked STAY UP LATE.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for incorrectly marking the drawers and confusing me

Stone

Banned for having too many drawers!

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not seeing what's inside them

Stone

Banned for keeping them locked.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for thinking you need a key

Mordred

Banned for making me realize all these keychains and all these crazy little bits of notched metal are now simply shiny little trinkets. Hmm, maybe if they are melted down? But still, you are banned.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for melting this cowgirls heart.....  (Over and over and over again.) :-*

Mordred

Banned for making my mad little brain think of so many ways we can melt and mix into one swirl of wild colors until there's absolutely no way to distinguish one from the other...  :-*
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Bans camille and Mordred for making me say aww.

Stone

Banned for being such a mushover.

Story Tale

:P

Banned for calling me a mushover

Stone

Banned for sticking your tongue out!

Story Tale

Banned for not taking advantage of it! ;)

Kazuume

Banned for letting him get away with it.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Banned for not getting way with me!