Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for shooting!  We don't allow weapons in this thread!

Stone

Banned for getting all technical about photography!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for being upset about technicality.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for discriminating against people who get upset about technicalities! :D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I was discriminating. I was merely poking fun. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Anesa

Banned for not enjoying being poked!  ;P

Stone

Banned for having two pokes. (We're never gonna get tired of those two... things.) *snickers*

Sybl

Banned for snickering. Quit that. :P

Stone

Okay, okay. *heads off to bed instead*

Banned for having fun while I sleep.

Sybl

Banned for sleeping this early.

Mordred

Banned for mentioning sleep.. I'm too open to the power of suggestion right now.. zzzzzz... *reaches his sleeping hand up.. barely grabbing hold of lever.. with a drooling grin* :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for falling asleep.. what's the matter with a little sun shine. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for not banning him for drooling, that's so gross.

Sybl

Banned for objecting to drooling.. what do you mean it's gross??  XD

LaCroix

Banned for having very sexy eyes. *stares at the Avi*
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

Banned for the look I see on your face.

LaCroix

Rawr.

Banned for also having very luscious lips.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

LaCroix

:'(

Banned for hypnotizing me into staring with those compelling eyes.

Sybl

Banned for having no strength to resist.   >:)

LaCroix

Banned for not giving me a hug. *hugs*

Sybl

Banned for wanting me to hug you. (( *hugs*)) better? :)

LaCroix

Banned for being very sweet. And much better.  :-)

Sybl

Banned for thinking I am sweet. :P *hugs* just to be nice