Life In The Ludus(In Need of Gladiators, Gladiator Trainees, & a Lanista's Wife)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

IrishWolf

Oi! You should have sent me a PM man, I would have loved to known this was starting again.

I'll reclaim my House Champion, Conchar, if you'll have him

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Foxy DeVille

I recall being a sycophantic slave...

Illyria
by Foxy Oni
Role: Head House Slave
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance Details: Illyria has rings in her nipples, clitoris, and labia. She also has a large "F" branded into the olive skin of her left buttock. The dark-eyed brunette beauty stands 5' 4" and weighs 126 pounds.
Personality: Highly protective of her position in the household, Illyria is submissive and sycophantic towards her masters and their guests. Conversely, she is very domineering towards the slaves under her. Her primary goals are her own safety and comfort. If these are threatened Illyria will do whatever it takes to keep them. As she gets older, Illyria becomes more and more jealous of the younger servants. Illyria was born in Ostia Antica and tends to look down on slaves born in foreign lands.
Bio: Illyria was an orphan on the streets of Ostia Antica. Caught stealing when she was thirteen, she was sold into slavery. At first she was quite rebellious against her new masters in the Flavius family. One such tantrum resulted in the branding she still has today. Eventually Illyria realized she was better off in the household than in the alleys. She became the ideal slave, willing to do anything for her masters. Illyria has served the Flavius family for over twenty years now. She has started to feel some anxiety over the family's declining fortunes and her own aging, although she remains a very attractive woman.
Character's Ons: Anything. Illyria is willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy her masters or their guests. Over the years she has grown a fondness for the more deviant acts.
Character's Offs: While not really a turn off, Illyria does tend to get jealous when another slave is getting more attention than she is during lovemaking.
Player's Ons: Just about anything, the kinkier the better.
Player's Offs: Not too fond of scat.

Extra Illyria

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Urbanzorro

Here is an updated listing of the roles/who's characters have been approved thus far.

Pater Familias: Urbanzorro as Lucius Flavius
Wife: The wife of Lucius Flavius, and most powerful woman of the house.
Eldest Son: KurganofPrussia as Commodus Flavius
Son: Lucius's younger son
Eldest Daughter: Barbara Gordon as Livia
Daughter: CurvyKitten as Alcmene
Daughter:One of Lucius's younger daughters
Head House Slave: Foxy Oni as Illyria
House Slave: xSnorkleRainbow as Laelia
House Slave: CurvyKitten as Carmina
House Slave :0ne of the many enslaved servants within the Flavius house hold.(may be male or female)
Doctore: Aiden as Conall "The Wolf" The Gaul
House Champion (Gladiator) The family's most skilled, and respected, gladiator, currently the house's undisputed champion. (may be male or female)
Gladiator: A fully trained gladiator of the house Flavius, these warriors have completed their training, earned the mark of the gladiator, and now serve the family in the arena. (may be male or female)
Gladiator: A fully trained gladiator of the house Flavius, these warriors have completed their training, earned the mark of the gladiator, and now serve the family in the arena. (may be male or female)
Gladiator Trainee KurganofPrussia as Ayyur Ziri
Gladiator Trainee An as of yet untrained gladiator to be. Whether they succeed or fail in their training remains to be seen (may be male or female)
Gladiator Trainee An as of yet untrained gladiator to be. Whether they succeed or fail in their training remains to be seen (may be male or female)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Alcmene
by Curvykitten
Role: Daughter of Pater Familias
Orientation: Bi
Appearance Details:

More of Alcmene

A small crescent moon birth mark on her left breast(rumored that the mark shows her to be blessed by the Goddess Luna.), and a 2 inch slash on her right hip

Personality: Alcmene is strong will and confident for sure, never one to be shy even when she was little. She has always been bold and one to speak her mind, a trait that has gotten that annoyed look from her father more then once. Alcmene presents herself as having station no matter the state of her families current wealth. The name is renowned and respected, and Alcmene will demand and stand for that respect.

She is used to getting what she wants, though her eye does not normally lean towards the materiel things. Alcmene loves the feel of being in control, being able to tell others what to do, and most of all of owning some of the finest male specimens in all of Rome.

Though she isn't shy about getting a bit dirty. In fact Alcmene has taken to learning archery, a talent taken from the goddess that blessed her. In fact Alcmene has many talents all of which she uses to her advantage. Her mother quick to use them to impress, the mark upon her flesh one that she boasts of most. A blessing from the goddess Luna herself, a small fact that Alcmene doesn't deny in the least.

Bio: Alcmene was born only 7 months after her father returned from his service. The beautiful baby girl born early under the light of the moon. So small and frail they thought she would not make in. But the priests said she was blessed, and would live to grow into a beautiful woman.

Thankfully they were right, and the small baby soon began to grow into an energetic young youth. More legs than anything else she was always found running about the lotus. Keeping up with her brother and watching the gladiators train. Her mother of course insisted on proper lessons, and Alcmene did as she was told. But her father allowed her to take up archery and entertained her slightly boyish activities as long as she presented herself as a proper Roman woman when the time came.

Alcmene enjoyed watching the gladiators train and fight, didn't mind the dirt or grime (not that she sought it out), and took to enjoying her archery and sneaking out about the city during the night. Alcmene is clearly untamed; a trait her parents believe will settle when she is paired with the right man. Little do they know Alcmene has no wish to marry some weak willed pansy that has never known how to hold a sword. It was a defiance that has unsettled some of the men that have graced their home. She simply waves it off saying they were too weak to remain in their walls anyway.

Some could say Alcemne's draw towards the gladiators came from the moment one turned upon the house. He apparently thought them weak and saw it as a chance to flee. He was of course caught, the other fighters cornering him and threatening to put him down. The man did what he thought would safe him and grabbed Alcemne as a means to hold them at bay.

But she refused to move, kicking and biting at the man in protest. The other fighters and her father closed in, this maddened warrior stabbed Alcemne in the side and threatened to finish her off if he could not pass. So they parted to seemingly let him pass, but Conall had other plans and came up behind the pair and dispatched her attacker. The wound nearly taking her life, Alcemne passed out as Conall subdued her would be kidnapper and slept for nearly a week before waking up and proving once again that she was in fact blessed.

Years past and Alcmene grew into a lovely and confident young woman. She embraced their standing and enjoyed the life they tried to regain and portray to the world around them.

Character's Ons: strong men, curvy woman, power play, hair pulling, passion, kissing, biting, touching, heated sex and what it calls for in the moment she is open to trying a great many things
Character's Offs: bathroom play, humiliation, branding or marking, bore, weak mean,
Player's Ons: I am fine with getting her into most any scene, be it with a man or woman. Perhaps a man that puts her in her place(even if it has to be kept secret because its a gladiator). A submissive woman she uses when ever she feels likes it. I'm ok with Non-con if it goes with the story, but don't be surprised if she takes retribution for it later.
Player's Offs:
maiming, humiliation and just my general offs should be respected. :)

Carmina
by Curvykitten
Role: Slave
Orientation: Straight
Appearance Details:
More of Carmina

Brand on the back of her right shoulder that she received for running away from her last master. A few scars about her body that any skilled warrior can tell were done on purpose.

Personality: Carmina has learned to become a quiet soul within the home she serves. Her voice only heard when it is called for. Some would see this as a meek surrender to her owners, but in truth it is a means of survival. A slave that spoke up to often was most often sold or killed off rather then keep dealing with something so troublesome.

When her masters aren't looking though Carmina is a happy soul. She enjoys gardening, the fresh spring that came with so many blooms always her favorite moment. She tends to have a softer hand when it comes to dealing with those in need. Be it a hurt gladiator, or the small children she sneaks food to outside the lodus walls. When some takes to the time to see Carmina for more then just an object, they find a bright spirit hidden away from someone that could harm it.

Bio:
Carmina was born to man that owned a small butchery, his wife barely more than a slave to his will. She had three older brothers, all of which held more worth to her father then she ever could. Carmina was nothing more than a bargaining chip to him. The small girl all but ignored by him as she grew up in the nearly shattering household.

Years passed and her brothers were pulled into the wars. Leaving her and her mother alone with one man they wished to avoid. Carmina had no idea what happened to them, the years that followed forcing her to become separated from her family for the last time.

Her father ran up a debt with a man that didn't take missed payments easily. So her father did the only thing he could when they came wanting payment or a body. He gave them Carmina, selling his daughter to save his own skin. Not thinking twice as she was pulled from her mothers arms. It was then Carmina began to learn the true darkness that life could hold.

She was used as any woman was, the lender taking his fill of her body. He grew to like her more than most and kept her close as his personal slave and play thing. Years passed like this, surviving and being used or tortured for her master’s entertainment. Till one day she could take no more and suddenly decided to run.

Carmina was of course caught and brought back to her former master. She was beaten and branded as a run away before she was tossed to the slave market to regain some coin. The slavery held her long enough to heal and become presentable, after all who would pay for a slave that looked half dead? When presented at the market she was quickly bought up by the Flavius family and has served there for about a month now.

Character's Ons: stroking, touching, teasing, for play, kissing, playing with her hair, someone taking the lead, pleasure above pain, light bondage, open to exploring more.
Character's Offs: bathroom play, humiliation, non-con, vore,
Player's Ons: I know I have her as straight, but as a slave I know she can be not only made to satisfy a woman but possibly raped as well. As long as it is with the story I'm ok. Though with rape or any non-con please pm me first :)
Player's Offs: my offs :)

Open to someone playing one of her brothers if anyone is interested.

Urbanzorro

@CurvyKitten: They both look good and are approved. :)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

KurganofPrussia

Commodus Flavius
by KurganofPrussia
Role: Eldest son of Lucius Flavius
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance Details: Fine, pristine, alabaster skin.  Unblemished and very white, as if never touched by the sun. No scars or marks at all, signs of privledge

Personality: Commodus is the eldest son of the patriarch of the Flavius family, and is full of arrogance, bluster, conceitedness and general disdain for anyone and anything beneath him.  Also known as a bit of a psychopath, flies off of the handle and demands satisfaction. He is a fan of harsh punishments to the house slaves for the smallest of mistakes.  No one likes Commodus, but since he is one death away from being the prater, there are enough people who bend his ear and try to earn his blessings.

Commodus is known for his vices.  He is known to have large baccinals frequently, and is a known connissour of foreign wines, women and other lavish things.  He is always planning something grotesque and over the top in his own honor.  It has gotten harder in the recent years, as Commodus does not seem to understand that the family money is not un-ending.

In this vein, loves the gladiator fights and loves the deaths the most.

Bio: Born, raised and always around Ostia Antica.  He has never left the grounds.  He was raised by the many slaves and caregivers in the realm.  Always thought that the "commoners" were beneath him and was taught, either exact or subconciously, and everyone in Ostia Antica was there to serve him.  Commodus's father wanted the military men to respect him, so he sent him to training and tried to set him up with a cushy command, but Commodus frequently did not report or just told the commanders to piss off.  His father has increasingly become more and more frusterated with his son, as Commodus has gotten worse and worse  over the years.

Character's Ons: Everything and anything that he can think of with women or groups.
Character's Offs: Not at all attracted to males
Player's Ons: Groups, non-cons, blackmails, powerplays
Player's Offs: I am open to anything at all... save M/M.

The Dark Raven

Color me interested, though I'm thinking on a character. [Faceclaim below]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

KurganofPrussia

Ayyur Ziri
by KurganofPrussia
Role: Gladiator Trainee
Gladiator Type: Magistri Belua
"Bakkir"
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance Details: Ayyur's hands are brutally scarred and beaten up, like chew toys.  As a dog trainer, he has marks and bites all over his arms and hands.

Personality: Very quiet and reserved.  Keeps to himself.  He is a loner, a run away from another life.  He does not want to draw attention to himself and wants people to basically leave him alone.  He wants to fight, and prove that his dogs are the best.

Bio: Ayyur is from Mauretania Tingitana, formerly Morocco.  He is a Roman by birth, as his land is under control of the Roman Emperor.  Wanting a different life for himself, he went north, into the land of the rich.  He was an above average fighter, and knew that he could make money for it.  He wants to show that his dogs and his style are the best, and wanted to go to a fighter stable that would allow him to show that.

He walked for a long time before finding himself here.  He hopes to be accepted as a Gladiator Trainee.

Character's Ons: Nothing, yet.  He left home before being betrothed, and as of now, has not had the company of a woman.
Character's Offs: M/M
Player's Ons: The whole gambit, seduced by a wily female, used as a pawn.
Player's Offs: M/M

Stats

Health:5
Attack:4
Defense:4
Agility:7
Accuracy: 5

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 12, 2015, 10:10:05 PM
@CurvyKitten: They both look good and are approved. :)

YAAY for being approved! If anyone wants to plot let me know!

Urbanzorro

@KurganofPrussia: Both Ayyur and Commodus look good and are approved.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

KurganofPrussia

@Zorro-- thanks boss

@Curvy-- congrats!!

I'm up for plotting as well...

GnothiSeauton

Octavia
by GnothiSeauton
Role:  House Slave
Gladiator Type:   N/A
Orientation:  Bisexual
Appearance Details: Image 1  Image 2  Image 3  Image 4
Personality: Quiet, submissive, and loyal is what could best describe Octavia.  From a life of slavery, she has learned that the best slave is a quiet slave, and attempts to do nothing to stand out, nor cause attention to herself.  She is fiercely loyal to her Masters, and those who are decidedly stronger and imposing than she, a total submissive that will do nearly anything to survive and live. 
Bio:  Octavia is a born slave.  Slavery has been everything she has ever known in her existence.  It is the only way of life which she knows.  Her mother and father (as far as she knew of him) were both slaves, and she knows herself that she will die a slave.  For all of her life, she has served the Flavius family, keeping herself out of the way and out of trouble as best she can.  She has no ambitions for a higher standing, no ambitions for freedom or a life of being free and her own individual. 
Character's Ons:  Pleasing.  Living to see another day.
Character's Offs:  Disobedience of others.  Breaking the rules.  Extreme pain and punishment
Player's Ons:  Pretty open minded.  Up for just about anything.
Player's Offs:  Scat
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

@ GnothiSeauton: She looks good and is approved

@ Everyone: Updated the list again

Pater Familias: Urbanzorro as Lucius Flavius
Wife: The wife of Lucius Flavius, and most powerful woman of the house.
Eldest Son: KurganofPrussia as Commodus Flavius
Son: Lucius's younger son
Eldest Daughter: Barbara Gordon as Livia
Daughter: CurvyKitten as Alcmene
Daughter:One of Lucius's younger daughters
Head House Slave: Foxy Oni as Illyria
House Slave: xSnorkleRainbow as Laelia
House Slave: CurvyKitten as Carmina
House Slave :GnothiSeauton as Octavia
Doctore: Aiden as Conall "The Wolf" The Gaul
House Champion (Gladiator) The family's most skilled, and respected, gladiator, currently the house's undisputed champion. (may be male or female)
Gladiator Trainee KurganofPrussia as Ayyur Ziri

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

I should have this sheet done somewhat soon, just finding the right words.

Update (01/13/15 @ 0134):  Sheet in the works.  Heading to bed.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Uebelator

Hey!
This game sounds like a lot of fun and Id be interested in playing a female gladiator, a captured woman of the north, if that would be okay.

IrishWolf

Conchar
by IrishWolf
Role: House Champion (Gladiator)
Gladiator Type: Non Orthodoxam (Gallic Warrior)
Orientation: Straight
Appearance Details: Like the rest of his Celtic brothers, Conchar towers above the shorter Romans, the crown of his head reaching six foot, three inches mark. His torc and bracelets were taken from him when he was captured, leaving a interesting scar around his throat, from legionaries trying to yank the twisted gold from around his neck and from attempts to cut the close fitting jewelry away. However, once he joined the ranks of the Flavius Ludus, he was given a new "torc" or at least what these Romans think a torc is, to keep him looking looking the part of a marauding Gaul. As such, he also wears nothing in the arena, other then his torc, "warpaint" and a swordbelt of linked metal rings.
Personality: A proud and until just a few years ago, free Celt, Conchar is unhappy and uncontent being a slave and only the fact that he remains a warrior has made life bearable. He seeks escape and waits for the right opportunity to return to his homeland. He holds firmly to his position as House Champion, both for his pride and to keep himself fit for his escape. While his Latin still isn't the best, he knows enough to be able to carry a conversation, at least for a while and he has picked up a smattering of Greek, along with other languages. Like his Celtic brothers, he believes that the soul resides in the head and tries to collect the heads of those he kills in the arena.
Bio: Born to the Lemovici tribe in Gallia Celtica, Conchar was raised in the warrior caste, trained his whole life in the arts of war. As a young man, he joined raids on nearby tribes, stealing sheep and cattle. When he was almost twenty-two years old, he joined with a large band of other young men and traveled south, to raid the Roman Colonists in Gallia Narbonensis. The raid went well but they were caught on the return by a patrol. Skirmishing with the patrol slowed the band down enough for a pursuit force of legionaries to catch up with the raiders, leading to a pitched battle. Conchar was stunned by a sword blow to his head, his helmet saving his life and was taken prisoner after the battle.Transported south, he was sold as an exotic warrior, to those who had never suffered a Celtic raid or had any fear of such. For just about five years now, he has worked his way through the ranks of the gladiators, earning his position with a river of blood.
Character's Ons: Conquering strong women, oral, dominating submissive women, public sex, rough sweaty sex, teasing others.
Character's Offs: Scat, golden showers
Player's Ons: Pretty open, see my preferences
Player's Offs: Scat, golden showers

Stats

Health: 10
Attack: 18
Defense: 7
Agility: 15
Accuracy: 10

Urbanzorro

@Uebelator: Sure :)

@IrishWolf: He looks good, you just need to add in his stats

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

IrishWolf

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Uebelator

Annika Sigurdsdottir
by Uebelator
Role: Gladiator
Gladiator Type: Dimachaerus
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance Details: Annika has a large scar reaching from her right shoulderblade to her left hip from the day she was captured.
Personality: While being a proud warrior, Annika is loyal to the death. She has accepted Lucius Flavius as her new master and has come to terms with her life as a gladiator. She loves the thrill of the battle and strives to be the best in the arena to rise within the ranks and lead a life as good as possible for her. Annika is strong willed and stubborn, but knows her place well and wouldnt ever talk back to her master or members of his family unless it would serve them in one or the other way.
Bio: Annika Sigursdottir was born in Dalecarlia. When the romans invaded her home, she was but a girl of 12 years, but that didnt stop her from picking up her fathers sword and trying to fight the invaders. Of course she didnt stand a chance and was cut down quickly. The romans burned her village to the ground and took her with them as a slave.
She was supposed to be sold at the slave markets, but with the heavy scar on her back and her tall build she was hard to sell as a pleasure slave. Her new master though, saw the fire in her eyes and he bought her when she was 14. She received a bit of training and was supposed to be fed to the lions in the arena, but to everyones surprise she picked up the weapons of a fallen gladiator and survived. And she still does. She rose in the ranks of the gladiators and enjoys a rather comfortable life as a regular in the arena.
Character's Ons: She likes to switch between dominant and submissive and loves to play. Passion. Rough, but also tender cuddling as well at times.
Character's Offs: Anything overly filthy. Nothing wrong with some body fluids though... Weak men
Player's Ons: The kinkier the better! Very open if it doesnt involve... 
Player's Offs: ...scat, blood, vomit or stuff like that. Mutilation isnt really my thing too. And please... no futas or dickgirls.
Stats

Health:8
Attack:10
Defense:7
Agility:13
Accuracy: 12