The new master, post-apocalyptic RP [F switch looking for M or F] [NC]

Started by elfguy, June 11, 2010, 08:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The slavers are renown across the wasteland. They are strong, skilled and ruthless. They roam the land and capture anyone they can, enslaving them, and selling them to wealthy merchants, or use them to do menial tasks. When a group of slavers show up, people run to hide right away. They don't need to fire a shot to be recognized and feared.

Jessica is a young slaver, and embodies the same traits. Strong, skilled, ruthless, she fits right in, and can dominate slaves easily. She's also good at tracking escaped captives, and often takes it upon herself to get them back, abusing them when she's alone with them, before bringing them back to camp. However, when a recent slave ran away and Jessica decided to give chase, she underestimated that captive. For the first time, she won't be able to overpower the escapee. Instead, she will get to experience first hand what the slaves go through.

For this RP I will play Jessica, a though slaver, who runs after and catches an escaped slave. However, that slave will overpower Jessica, and violate her. The slave can be M or F, and will have to submit the slaver to a lot of abuse while she resists desperately, with the only limits being limps cutting or death. This will be NC, possibly EX. Post or PM me if interested.

----

TheGerbilyOne

I am definitely interested in a Fallout style "Revenge" Game.  Would this be NC that slowly becomes Consentual. Or is she gonna hate their guts pretty much through and through?

elfguy

Well it will definitively require pushing all the way through, until you break her completely, so you'd have to be very dominant. But after you break her, you can rebuild her how you want, including make her love you.
----

TheGerbilyOne

I admit, I kinda like that. I can see him definitely treating her ruthlessly until she finally does just completely break down. 

If your familiar at all with Fallout, would you mind using that as a backdrop?

elfguy

Ya that's basically what I thought of with the slavers part. I'll start a thread. EX or not?
----

TheGerbilyOne

elfguy

----