One on one RP, anything goes!

Started by !silence, March 30, 2013, 09:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!silence

Hey there! I'm looking for someone to one on one roleplay with while I wait to the approved - providing everything goes well with my approval I will, of course, continue with this thread after my approval. As the thread title suggests, anything goes! I am open for plot suggestions, though please bear in mind that I have never written sci-fi in my life. I'm definitely willing to learn though!

Here is just one of countless plots I'd be willing to write with you;

QuoteIn a time where the House which you come from dictates your whole life, rivalries are bound to develop between families. Rivalries which are sometimes generations old. When two children from opposing Houses meet when out playing, a friendship soon blossoms between them. Will they be able to get past their families' history or will old wars stop their friendship in its tracks? NB: Think Game of Thrones-esque setting.

I'm also interested in roleplaying supernatural based plots - vampires/werewolves and the like. But, as I've said, I'm very much open to suggestions. As long as you are able to write two or three paragraphs of good plot, and understand that my characters have minds of their own and you don't try and control them, then I'll be happy. :) Just drop me a comment and we can work something out!
Please, won't you push me for the last time?
Let's scream until there's nothing left.
So sick of playing, I don't want this any more.

VeronicaH

Quote from: !silence on March 30, 2013, 09:11:41 AM
Hey there! I'm looking for someone to one on one roleplay with while I wait to the approved - providing everything goes well with my approval I will, of course, continue with this thread after my approval. As the thread title suggests, anything goes! I am open for plot suggestions, though please bear in mind that I have never written sci-fi in my life. I'm definitely willing to learn though!

Here is just one of countless plots I'd be willing to write with you;

I'm also interested in roleplaying supernatural based plots - vampires/werewolves and the like. But, as I've said, I'm very much open to suggestions. As long as you are able to write two or three paragraphs of good plot, and understand that my characters have minds of their own and you don't try and control them, then I'll be happy. :) Just drop me a comment and we can work something out!

I have read only the first game of thrones book but I think that sounds like an awesome story line. I could do that, anything fantasy, scifi or paranormal. I love all those genres.

I also love paranormal/supernatural type stories and would love to do that as well. I watch Supernatural, Being Human (UK Version), Doctor Who, Torchwood (so many times), If you are interested, please let me know.

!silence

Awesome, you'll be one step ahead of me - I've watched both seasons of Game of Thrones, but I've only just started reading the first book. ;) I've watched a few episodes of Supernatural and I watched the first two seasons of Being Human so it sounds like we could do quite well together.

I can start a thread for us if you're interested in writing the plot I outlined? It is just a loose idea and I'm happy to see where it goes. :)

VeronicaH

Absolutely! I would be glad to!

I have not seen the Show (I don't have HBO). I really want to though. :).

!silence

Fantastic! :D I will send you the link when I've gotten it posted. It should be ready in a few minutes. :)

It's amazing! If you get the chance to watch it, I would definitely recommend it.

!silence

Sorry for the double post!

The thread is posted now. Hope it's okay! :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169745.0

VeronicaH

Hey. I have been dealing with net issues all day (out in the country visiting family for the holiday). It seems to be under control now. I had a few questions.

I am having trouble coming up with things to write, so I was wondering what your vision was. I tend to general outline things so I can get a good start, but I am not sure what we should do. I like to plan a little bit, so any sort of insight would be extremely helpful.

Also is this first scene like, a flash back scene? Are we going to do it in pieces are they grow? What do you think? Also, would you prefer this kind of discussion or do you find it a hindrance to your process?

!silence

Hey. :) No worries, now that I'm back from uni for the holidays I am pretty much the queen of net problems.

I figured that we'd do little scenes, with weeks and months, maybe even years between them to explore how their relationship develops. I'm happy to discuss things with you if you find it easier and I'm also happy just to go with the flow. If you would like I can introduce the next scene with my next post? Did you have any preference for what you want to happen next?

VeronicaH

Yes, that would be great. Do we want to close up this scene, perhaps he gets her safely home, and she says goodbye keeping him her little secret?

!silence

That's fine. I'll close up this scene and then let you decide what you want to do with the next one. :)

!silence

Hey again. ^^ I just wondered where you wanted to go next? I was thinking if I close up this scene with my post and then you start the next one. Maybe a few years down the line? Feel free to say they've become friends or something. Unless you had anything else you wanted to do? :)

VeronicaH

Yes! I was going to ask the same thing, actually. I think that is a great idea.

I like how it is shaping up so far! I feel like our writing styles compliment each other very well. :)

!silence

Awesome, I'm glad we're on the same wavelength.

Ahh, me too! I'm really enjoying it and I love Perce and Pru together! :)