One-shot Transformation RP

Started by syko, September 26, 2012, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

Been a while since I posted a request.  Well, right now I'm looking for a game or two that are light.  Doesn't mean they need to be light-hearted, but just something that isn't fully plot-driven. 

I would include some plots here, but to be honest I am feeling a little flexible right now.  A couple cravings I'm having right now are corruption/mind alteration and breast expansion.  Also, having multiple girls to change would be pretty sexy.  As long as it follows these rules, I'm willing to work it out.

I only play males, in mxf relationships.
I can play a female in fxf relationships (being male, it's easier to play male though.)
Transformation, to me, does not include gender bender/gender swap scenarios.
No piss, shit, blood, puke, etc. in my RPs. Exception for blood: Action/adventure style roleplays, where the person is cut a little during a fight.
No abuse.
NO UNDERAGE! That's anything 17-.

Other than that, I favor a good deal of transformations.  Further information on that would be found easier here.

One such 'lighter' plot would be something along these lines (also craving this one at the moment) :
A man (or woman, if the plot called for it) gets cursed, and ends up with some sort of transformational ability.  On top of that, they can change others as they wish, and exert a dominant-control over them, and this person could use it to get revenge on others or slowly build a harem of sorts. (Idea needs a bit of refinement, but it's a start.  Themes included would be TF, BE, control/corruption...)

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Glitches are cool

Do you have any particular plot ideas, or do you just want it to include transformations? Breast expansion is super awesome.

syko

Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.

syko

Ons and Offs!