Allangar RP idea (male for any) i want to play some female char idea

Started by Allangar, June 29, 2009, 10:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allangar

i am looking to play with anyone any style i want to play any female character since it what i prefer.

like rape, humiliation, pregnancy, etc.

i like mostly fantasy or Alien setting.

i got a couple of idea of what i would want to play

1- Elven mage
My character would be an elven mage that want to study magic and become the greatest of all the magician in the world, but something goes wrong, the last spell she did fizzle and something else happen (demon appear, teleport somewhere else, appear nude in an orcish camp, etc.)

2- Weird awakening
She awoken in the middle of the forest feeling awkward, She look at herself and she add become a wolf. a real wolf with fur and everything. At night she come back to a kind of in the middle form (furry).

3- Pirates
She was abroad a very luxury starship that was attack by pirates, they capture her and they are going to sell her as a sex slaves on the next stop they go to.

4- Sacrifice
She is a farmer girl that was taken and sent to be the next sacrifice for the god of the forest.

5- Unicorn glade
She is a virgin unicorn that was going to the unicorn glade to receive her blessing but on the way she was capture by orcs as a new breeding mare.

6- Angel of Light
She is awoken one night by a bright light. an angel appear and told her that she is the new angel of light and love and to become a full fledge angel she as to go down to downtown and be killed trying to save someone live.

7- Demon pet
She an elf that as been capture by orcs and she was sold to a demon lord that want to take her and make her is slave. But she got a hard temper and will do anything she can to get out of there.

8- Lost in Space
She awoken alone in space on a spaceship. She doesnt know how she get there and what she doing there. lot of option to play here.

9- Magicien Pet
i am a female Cat or Dog, that a magicien transform into an anthro animal. New to a semi human life and magicien want to use as a sex slave even aybe trying to get her pregnant.

10- Demon toys
I am a girl that awaken in hell not knwing what she doing there or why. A demon lord see her and tough it will be fun to get a new toys for is collection.

11- Elven Breeder
I am an eleven princess that been capture by orcs on a raid, they now want tu use her as a breeder. She a virgin and she never been touch by a male.

12- Catgirl sleep
One morning after watching the lion king movie and fantasming on Simba, I awaken in the jungle as a lioness not knowing where i am.

13- The experiement
I was sent to a very wierd prison against my will and there people are making experiment on me. can be anything.

14- The Death experiement
I die but is it the end, we will see

lots of those idea can be mixed together to get what we want.

I would like to mostly play by post for those idea since my working shedule doesnt gave the the aviability i need.

So if your interested let me know here or by pm.

Doomsday

Allangar

Allangar

i am back and available and been updated