Original Superhero Stories

Started by Sub Superheroine, June 22, 2014, 02:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sub Superheroine

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

I’m looking for a partner for an original superhero RP. The key word here is original so, unless you are Stan Lee or the late Jack Kirby, you didn’t create Spiderman. I like to blend erotic elements with plot so, if you’re just looking for sex, you would do better elsewhere.

Make no mistake: I’m a picky girl and I’m not looking to RP with just anyone. I’m a good writer and I hope to find the same in a RP partner. While we all make mistakes and typos, I won’t RP with anyone who displays a poor command of the English language. That includes bouncing back and forth between tenses, showing no familiarity with the basics (if you use “your” for “you’re” you’re not going anywhere with me) or having no idea what spell check is.

I play female leads, usually traditional heroines. While I have a submissive streak, I don’t want to RP to be an endless series of heroine in peril scenes. There has to be a lot more than “let’s rape the defeated superheroine” to hold my interest.

I have no problems with pairing my characters with males or females. I’d be up for a good enough DM if I can find the right partner. I’m really not looking for a group story.

I’m not into furries, demons, vampires, gods, herms, zombies, antrhos, canons and celebrities.

Thanks for reading, contact me if interested, and I hope everyone finds what they are looking for here.

Sub Superheroine

Thanks for all the responses via private messages so far.  I've been asked about location and I do want to keep the story in a recognizably contemporary America, either in a city or the suburbs.

Decrepitdan

Id be interested in organizing something with you. Let me know if youre still looking. =)

Sub Superheroine

Thanks for the kind message. What are you looking for in a rp?

Sub Superheroine

Thanks for all the kind messages and input!

Sub Superheroine