I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle for her taste in weapons
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity but not sticking around after I thwap him -borrows Belle's pillow for a moment and whaps him in the back, tossing the pillow in Belle's direction and running-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for being such a sexy scardy cat :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because my <3 says so.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

I <3 LNK because she always looks hot in black.

LateNightKiss

Aww. *Blushes*

I <3 Zaphod because he's shiny.  ;D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she fell for me ;)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he's so modest :P
-

ClockworkShadow

Been a while since I lurkled around this thread!

I love the person above me because I love meeting new people (and she has an animated avatar! :D)

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Insanityenviesme

I <3 ClockworkShadow cause I get to welcome her back here
Moments of Sanity

ClockworkShadow

Ooh, I love this other new person for such a lovely welcoming back! :3

Hello, Insanity. :)

A/A

o_O

MiaFire

I love Clockwork for the nice avipic. :)
-

ClockworkShadow

I love Mia for such a sweet compliment.  And will casually hint that I'm always in the mood to edit avis (or sigs) for people. <3

A/A

o_O

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Clocks for being one of the rarest people who enjoy my welcomes
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because he was one of the first to welcome me on E.

MiaFire

I love LateNightKiss because her name includes my favorite time of day
-

ClockworkShadow

I love Insanity because Sanity is boring, and he is quite the charming fellow, indeed. :3

I also love LNK cause she named herself for a particularly delicious, emotion-stirring concept. :3

Aaaand, I love Mia cause she loves two very awesome people, and I've totally got a polyamorous thing going on. XD

A/A

o_O

LateNightKiss

I <3 CWS because she's polyamorous.
3 is better than one. Right?  ;D

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: LateNightKiss on August 20, 2011, 10:53:53 PM
I <3 CWS because she's polyamorous.
3 is better than one. Right?  ;D

I love LNK because she totally gets it. <3

A/A

o_O

LateNightKiss

I <3 CWS because we share a common interest.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Kissy cause she <3 Clocks and is making me think of baaddddd thoughts because of it :p
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity for his deliciously wild imagination.

MiaFire

I love LateNightKiss for appreciating all the love that's going around.

@Clocks- lol
-

ClockworkShadow

I love Insanity because he is inspiring wicked inspirations for a Play session <3

And I love LNK for sharing her love of Insanity's wicked imagination.

And I love Mia for finding something humorous in what I have to say. :3

A/A

o_O

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Clocks for entertaining my insanity along with Kissy and Mia :)

-plots a scheme on how to take the entertainment to the next level- >:)
Moments of Sanity