Justice League Unlimited RPG: Intrest Check

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 25, 2019, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

NihilXIII

Writing up Damian Wayne, will post when I've had time tomorrow to finish it!

Vergil Tanner

Tentatively planting interest! Just gotta clear the concept with you first ^_^
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 29, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
Tentatively planting interest! Just gotta clear the concept with you first ^_^

Feel free to send it to me Vergil!

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. where would Zatanna be? I figure she's on tour but where would she start? Would she be the Justice League spy/cat burglar?

Norsegod1839

Part of hte Dark Division I think! The one investigating occult happenings and magical stuff.

Mathim

Huh, I should have put magic as one of Manhunter's weaknesses. Or is it just a general vulnerability?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Is he though? I've never seen him go up against magic wielders! I know his weakness to fire is usually phsycological not a weakness all martians share.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on April 29, 2019, 11:49:03 PM
Is he though? I've never seen him go up against magic wielders! I know his weakness to fire is usually phsycological not a weakness all martians share.

Everyone is vulnerable to being turned into a plush puppet by magic, Angel and Legends of Tomorrow proved that!

Vergil Tanner

I don't think he has a specific weakness to magic - like, if you pulled a rabbit out of the hat, he'd lose his powers - I think it's more like Superman; magic affects him the same way it would a normal human.

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Norsegod1839

Yeah! I think thats how it works for the most part! Supermans magic vulnerability has always been really circumstantial stuff as well!

Imogen

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on April 30, 2019, 12:20:19 AM
Yeah! I think thats how it works for the most part! Supermans magic vulnerability has always been really circumstantial stuff as well!

Not so much a case of 'vulnerable' but more 'not immune to', then?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Depends on the writer! It's one of those silly things... though I once saw him crumple doctor fates helmet of all things!

Vergil Tanner

Player Name: Vergil Tanner

Age: Incalculable. Has been in existence since before the dawn of Creation.
Sexual Orientation: There is nobody alive who can comprehend his sexual preference.

Base of Operations: Perth, Australia.

Powers & Abilities:

-- Reality Warper: Upon being cast out, Lucifer retained his holy powers; he is able to manipulate any external force for any effect he desires (Formerly). Recently, however, he has felt his powers beginning to wan and the larger, more cosmic-scale things he used to be capable of with merely a thought now require a great deal of concentration and energy. He is not best pleased about this.

-- Energy Projection: As well as being able to manipulate external forces and energy, he is able to project his Divine Energy into all manner of blasts, beams and shapes according to his whims.

-- Enhanced Intellect: Being as old as the universe itself, Lucifer is by far one of the most intelligent and experienced beings in existence.

-- Flight: Through the use of his large angelic wings, Lucifer is able to fly.

-- Immortality: Lucifer will never grow physically old and can live forever. It is commonly believed that only The Presence has the power to destroy him completely.

-- Invulnerability: It is exceptionally difficult to even so much as harm Lucifer, let alone kill him. Recently, however, he has found that certain powerful individuals are actually able to make him feel pain, much to his distress; whatever seems to be draining his powers seems to be affecting his durability, too.

-- Magic: Lucifer is adept at both non-verbal and incantation-based magic, including Enchantment, Illusion an Necromancy.

-- Pyrokinesis: Lucifer is able to generate and manipulate a searing holy fire at will.

-- Dimensional Travel: By projecting flames from his hands, Lucifer is able to create portals to and from hell.

-- Superhuman Stamina: Lucifer used to be able to function without rest or sleep; in recent days, however, he has found that he now requires a large meal and a good nights sleep at least once a week as his powers are drained.

-- Superhuman Strength & Speed: Whilst he abhors violence, he was chief amongst The Presence's Angels and general of his armies for a reason; he is strong enough to easily throw a man into orbit, and is fast enough to keep pace with Superman.

-- Shapeshifting: Lucifer is able to alter his appearance to any other humanoid form he desires.

-- Master Swordsman: As the former General of the Angelic Host, Lucifer is a Cosmic-class swordsman. Retirement has not dulled that edge.

Weaknesses:

Divine Vulnerability: Can be injured by Divine Energy of sufficient power.

Isn't God: Lucifer cannot create something from nothing; anything he manipulates must already be in existence in some form.

Power Drain: Recently, he has found that his powers are being drained by some mysterious force. Whilst still obscenely powerful, he is losing more and more of his potent powers by the week, and if he does not find out what is draining his abilities, he may well end up losing them entirely.

Arrogant: Though he is supremely intelligent, he has a habit of underestimating opponents a little too much.

Cannot control minds: Lucifer cannot violate Free Will; he must rely on his (admittedly considerable) powers of persuasion rather than outright compulsion or mind control.

History:

Eons ago, The Presence created the Multiverse and all that lay within. Dissatisfied with the idea of bowing and kowtowing to the lesser races, Lucifer Morningstar - the previous leader of the Angelic Host and The Presence's right-hand-man - rebelled against the Kingdom of Heaven...three seconds after Creation had been completed. As punishment, he was cast into a shapeless void known as the Chaoplasm, beyond the reaches of Mortal Space. The Chaoplasm was transformed by Lucifer's arrival and The Presence's Will into a desolate and barren expanse known by many as Hell, which became the final destination for the damned and sinful souls of the Mortal Races. Here, Morningstar ruled over the Demonic Denizens and Fallen Angels for the next ten billion years of the universes lifespan until, one day, he decided that he had grown bored and dissatisfied by his expected role in the Multiverse and decided to retire. He became tired of the various stereotypes that mortals held of the devil, such as the idea that he purchased and traded for souls or that he delighted in personally causing them suffering (when he honestly couldn't care less), which were largely untrue.

He also resented the assumption that he caused the evils that humans did; he did not, in fact, have anything to do with the actions of the mortals who ended up there, simply being charged with punishing them after the fact. He felt that it was an unfair punishment that he should have to oversee Hell for all eternity simply because he once - billions of years ago - rebelled, and wasn't given a chance to reconcile or have his grievances heard openly and fairly. These feelings were catalyzed when he was visited by Dream, who made him an offer that - for once - The Prince of Darkness could not refuse. Lucifer subsequently expelled all of te demons and damned souls from Hell before locking Hell's gates and handing over the key to Hell to Dream of the Endless. After the resulting trouble that came from Dream being in charge and the Demons and Damned Souls being allowed to roam free, control of Hell was handed over to two Angels; namely Duma (the angel of silence) and Remiel ("who stumbled rather than fell"), while Lucifer simply retired to Earth to pass his days in luxury and relaxation...specifically to Perth, Western Australia.

He now runs an upscale piano bar called "Lux" with twin locations in Los Angeles and Perth - formerly with the assistance of his Lilim female consort, Mazikeen, before they parted ways - and is generally regarded as sophisticated and charming. Beneath his charisma, however, Lucifer is a deadly and Machiavellian character, with no regard for human life or indeed any life other than those he can use to his advantage: he is a proud and vindictive fallen angel who has no qualms using his powers to get what wants, though he does admittedly loathe getting personally involved in something as base as actual fisticuffs. He could end most fights with a twitch of his finger, but where would the fun be in that? Much better to see if he can charm them into being useful, after all! Despite his slightly egotistical tendencies, he does follow something akin to a code of honour; there are few beings in the universe he respects (his brother Michael and the Angel Duma among them) and only two he could be argued to care about (Mazikeen, his consort, and his niece Elaine). He also refuses emphatically to lie (which he considers crass and undignified), insists on paying back debts, and always keeps his word...though this must not be confused with virtue, lest you find yourself holding a noticeably larger bill than you perhaps expected.

Relationships:
-- The Presence ("Father")
-- Michael (Brother)
-- Elaine (Niece)
-- Mazikeen (Former Lover & Consort)

Appearance:

Vergil Tanner

Hopefully that's all ok! The FC is subject to change, though, since I'm a touch indecisive >.>

Norsegod1839

Can I say I hope it doen't Vergil? I never realized how good of a devil Jamie Lanister made until RIGHT now.

Vergil Tanner

Lmao, well, it likely won't change. I was just humming and haaing between Nikolaj Coster Waldau and Mark Pellegrino xD

Anywho, how is it looking? :D

Imogen

I do like the face claim Vergil!

Also, I have added Bruce, Damian, and Diana to Alfred's sheet in the 'relationships' section. Please let me know if I misjudged the description (I wasn't sure if I should put Diana as friend or ally, but I didn't want to presume!), or if I missed someone who would know Alfred. The more contacts, the merrier!

I'll get Harley's sheet updated and I'll add Bruce Wayne as one of the people she'll know. If there is anyone else who should be on that list, lemme know!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

Please Guys can you check the OOC thread as im talking about starting positions in the game AND plot ideas.

NihilXIII

Damian Wayne/Robin profile:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
ROBIN
Player Name: NihilXIII
Face Claim: Liam Aiken

Superhero Identity: Robin
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 9''
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Build: Slim/Athletic

Sexuality: Undisclosed/Unexplored
Marital Status: Single

Place of Birth: Infinity Island (League of Assassins headquarters in the Indian Ocean)
Base of Operations: Wayne Manor, the Batcave, Gotham University, Gotham City (formally the Middle East and Asia)

Equipment:

Sword: Damians primary armament in combat is his sword, typically a modern katana, gifted to him by Talia.
Light armour: The Robin suit that Damian wears is modelled on the ninja garb of the League of Assassins; Hood, bladed gauntlets, and a tabard with a strong but flexible armour weave to protect him from blades. It is not bulletproof, however.
Robin Mask: Damians Robin mask can be fitted with various lenses, from traditional white-out lenses to infra-red and night vision.
Shurikens: Usually shaped as razor-sharp, angular ‘R’ emblems, Damian uses shurikens to disarm and disable opponents.
Birdarangs: Similar to the batarangs used by the Batman and various other members of the Bat Family, Damian utilizes stylized thrown weapons, also known as Throwing Birds, with varying functions:

• Standard - A simple bladed birdarang intended to incapacitate or distract. Can be thrown or fired from a gauntlet. Damian sometimes wields a trio of these birdarangs between his knuckles, to give his punches extra bite.
  • Smart - A smart birdarang that spins rapidly and hones in on a moving target once thrown in its general direction, accelerating before hitting. Can sometimes be combined with explosives (see below).
  • Remote - A remote-controlled birdarang with limited range, used primarily for surveillance and recording.
  • Explosive - A birdarang that can explode with small concussive force, to incapacitate enemies or break through solid walls. Can sometimes be combined with a smart birdarang (see above).
Utility Belt: Not as robust as Batman's utility belt, Damian nevertheless uses it to carry essential items into the field:
  • Smoke Pellets - To assist with stealthy escapes, Damian sometimes uses smoke pellets to distract and disorient others.
  • Miniature Flashbangs - Small clusters of explosives that cause no concussive damage, but emit a white light that temporarily blinds who are close by and looking in their direction.
  • General First-Aid Kit - For tending to wounds in the field. Contains painkiller, sutures, cleansing alcohol and a roll of bandage.
  • Grapple Line-launcher - Used to fire a retractable grapple line, to ascend to great heights, swing from building to building, and drag him closer to opponents. Supports Damian's weight, not designed for more than one person.
  • Rebreather - A small, cylindrical device with limited oxygen, to allow Damian to survive should he find himself underwater or inhaling smoke and gas.

Advantages: Heir to the League: As heir to the League of Assassins, Damian is protected from afar. His mother, Talia al Ghul, has a medical facility on standby, with its own staff and a multitude of cloned organs should her son ever need them.
Exceptional Martial Artist: Trained by the League of Assassins from a young age, Damian was said to know as many martial arts as the Batman by the age of eleven, and has only improved since.
Weapons Training: Damian is masterful in his use of the katana, but this isn’t the limit of his weapons knowledge. From the bow and arrow right up to an assault rifle, if the League of Assassins employs it, Damian knows how to use it.
Acute Auditory Perception: Damian has learned to fight opponents simply by listening to how they move. His hearing is so exceptional, that he has no difficulty fighting while wearing a hood, and does not need to see the enemy in combat.
Stealth: Although he no longer has the advantage of being a child, Damian has learned from both the League of Assassins and the Batman how to operate stealthily. Despite now having the size and stature of a young adult, Damian uses shadows and silence to great effect.
Acrobatics: Damian is an adept acrobat, and uses this in conjunction with his speed and mastery of martial arts and the katana to confuse and overwhelm opponents.

Weaknesses:
Only Human: Despite his many advantages, Damian Wayne is still a mortal human being, and is subject to their frailties and lack of meta abilities.
Superiority Complex: Being raised as the heir to the League of Assassins, son of billionaire Bruce Wayne and potential future successor of the Batman, Damian is arrogant and egotistical to a fault. Believing himself to be superior to everyone else, he often overlooks the advantages that others might have over him, especially in the heat of the moment.

Lone Wolf: Damian doesn't work well with others, and often goes into the field alone, despite orders and despite the risk. On the occasion he does work with others, he doesn’t respond well to suggestion, and often tries to get his own way, sometimes at his own peril.
Curiosity: Having been denied a normal childhood, Damian is still learning the ways of the world, even at the age of eighteen. A child-like curiosity can sometimes lead him into trouble which, when coupled with his other weaknesses, results in him putting himself in danger.

Relationships

Bruce Wayne: Father, Mentor. Damian and Bruce clash as often as they co-operate. They have become estranged in recent years.
Talia al Ghul: Mother, Mentor. Talia is protective of Damian like no other. She hopes he will one day succeed the Batman and inherit the League of Assassins both.
Alfred Pennyworth: Friend, Confidant, Occasional manservant. Alfred has tended to Damian's needs and tolerated his abrasive nature with patience, often acting as his moral compass and bridging the gap between him and Bruce.
Ra's al Ghul: Grandfather. Sometime ally, sometime adversary. Ra's dislikes the influence Bruce has on Damian, and in the past has tested the young man to nearly lethal effect. He still holds out hope that Damian will take the mantle of both Batman and Demon's Head, but his patience wanes.

History
Damian Wayne was created from the DNA of Bruce Wayne and Talia Head, aka Talia al Ghul, daughter of the infamous Ra's al Ghul. Genetically perfected inside an artificial womb, he was honed from childhood to be a warrior of the highest caliber by the League of Assassins. By the time he was a pre-teen, he was proficient in many martial arts and weapons, and thanks to his mother, was aware of his status as heir to the League of Assassins. Thus, by the time Talia presented Damian to Bruce, he was entitled, spoiled, violent and arrogant, and instantly took a dislike to the rules Bruce enforced.
Although he was placed in Bruce Wayne's care in order to disrupt the work of the Batman, who had repeatedly rebuffed Ra's al Ghul's attempts to name him as his successor, Damian quickly came to want to assist his father in his battle against crime. His initial efforts were met with scorn, as he took to the streets against Bruce's will and administered judgement by the blade, counter to the Bat family ethos of no killing. Interpreting this as Batman having no faith in his ability to fight criminals, he doubled down on attempting to persuade his father to allow him to fight by his side, yearning for his approval.
While Bruce was reluctant to appoint a new Robin – the defaced suit of the last one, courtesy of the Joker, still stood as memorial in the Batcave – it was Alfred that persuaded him that allowing Damian to take the mantle might be good for the young man.
Though Damian’s bloodlust was curbed, he wrestled with conflicting ideals, and eventually he crossed the line one too many times by coldly breaking into the home of a suspected child snatcher and cutting his throat.
Bruce prepared to pack Damian off to a monastery in Tibet, to learn inner peace, but Damian beat him to the punch and ran away. His costume and equipment were missing from the cave; all that remained in their place was the hidden locator beacon that the Batman usually used to track him down.

In the five years since Damian’s disappearance, rumours of a ninja-like vigilante spread across the Middle East and into Asia. Targets of the League of Assassins received help from an unknown shadow. Drug cartels and slavery rings were dismantled by a demon in the form of a boy. The rumours spread through the underworld, but Damian was too good at covering his tracks; he wouldn’t be found until he wanted to be.
It wasn’t until Talia, with whom Damian had been staying on Infinity Island between League missions, confronted him about the string of coincidences surrounding his movements and the appearance of this ‘ninja demon’, that Damian decided he needed to move on. Recent events across the globe had a hand in spurring him back to Gotham, too, for something big was coming, and there is nothing Damian likes more than a challenge…

Norsegod1839

Quote from: NihilXIII on April 30, 2019, 12:39:25 PM

Damian Wayne/Robin profile:
ROBIN
Player Name: NihilXIII
Face Claim: Liam Aiken

Superhero Identity: Robin
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 9''
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Build: Slim/Athletic

Sexuality: Undisclosed/Unexplored
Marital Status: Single

Place of Birth: Infinity Island (League of Assassins headquarters in the Indian Ocean)
Base of Operations: Wayne Manor, the Batcave, Gotham University, Gotham City (formally the Middle East and Asia)

Equipment:

Sword: Damians primary armament in combat is his sword, typically a modern katana, gifted to him by Talia.
Light armour: The Robin suit that Damian wears is modelled on the ninja garb of the League of Assassins; Hood, bladed gauntlets, and a tabard with a strong but flexible armour weave to protect him from blades. It is not bulletproof, however.
Robin Mask: Damians Robin mask can be fitted with various lenses, from traditional white-out lenses to infra-red and night vision.
Shurikens: Usually shaped as razor-sharp, angular ‘R’ emblems, Damian uses shurikens to disarm and disable opponents.
Birdarangs: Similar to the batarangs used by the Batman and various other members of the Bat Family, Damian utilizes stylized thrown weapons, also known as Throwing Birds, with varying functions:

• Standard - A simple bladed birdarang intended to incapacitate or distract. Can be thrown or fired from a gauntlet. Damian sometimes wields a trio of these birdarangs between his knuckles, to give his punches extra bite.
  • Smart - A smart birdarang that spins rapidly and hones in on a moving target once thrown in its general direction, accelerating before hitting. Can sometimes be combined with explosives (see below).
  • Remote - A remote-controlled birdarang with limited range, used primarily for surveillance and recording.
  • Explosive - A birdarang that can explode with small concussive force, to incapacitate enemies or break through solid walls. Can sometimes be combined with a smart birdarang (see above).
Utility Belt: Not as robust as Batman's utility belt, Damian nevertheless uses it to carry essential items into the field:
  • Smoke Pellets - To assist with stealthy escapes, Damian sometimes uses smoke pellets to distract and disorient others.
  • Miniature Flashbangs - Small clusters of explosives that cause no concussive damage, but emit a white light that temporarily blinds who are close by and looking in their direction.
  • General First-Aid Kit - For tending to wounds in the field. Contains painkiller, sutures, cleansing alcohol and a roll of bandage.
  • Grapple Line-launcher - Used to fire a retractable grapple line, to ascend to great heights, swing from building to building, and drag him closer to opponents. Supports Damian's weight, not designed for more than one person.
  • Rebreather - A small, cylindrical device with limited oxygen, to allow Damian to survive should he find himself underwater or inhaling smoke and gas.

Advantages: Heir to the League: As heir to the League of Assassins, Damian is protected from afar. His mother, Talia al Ghul, has a medical facility on standby, with its own staff and a multitude of cloned organs should her son ever need them.
Exceptional Martial Artist: Trained by the League of Assassins from a young age, Damian was said to know as many martial arts as the Batman by the age of eleven, and has only improved since.
Weapons Training: Damian is masterful in his use of the katana, but this isn’t the limit of his weapons knowledge. From the bow and arrow right up to an assault rifle, if the League of Assassins employs it, Damian knows how to use it.
Acute Auditory Perception: Damian has learned to fight opponents simply by listening to how they move. His hearing is so exceptional, that he has no difficulty fighting while wearing a hood, and does not need to see the enemy in combat.
Stealth: Although he no longer has the advantage of being a child, Damian has learned from both the League of Assassins and the Batman how to operate stealthily. Despite now having the size and stature of a young adult, Damian uses shadows and silence to great effect.
Acrobatics: Damian is an adept acrobat, and uses this in conjunction with his speed and mastery of martial arts and the katana to confuse and overwhelm opponents.

Weaknesses:
Only Human: Despite his many advantages, Damian Wayne is still a mortal human being, and is subject to their frailties and lack of meta abilities.
Superiority Complex: Being raised as the heir to the League of Assassins, son of billionaire Bruce Wayne and potential future successor of the Batman, Damian is arrogant and egotistical to a fault. Believing himself to be superior to everyone else, he often overlooks the advantages that others might have over him, especially in the heat of the moment.

Lone Wolf: Damian doesn't work well with others, and often goes into the field alone, despite orders and despite the risk. On the occasion he does work with others, he doesn’t respond well to suggestion, and often tries to get his own way, sometimes at his own peril.
Curiosity: Having been denied a normal childhood, Damian is still learning the ways of the world, even at the age of eighteen. A child-like curiosity can sometimes lead him into trouble which, when coupled with his other weaknesses, results in him putting himself in danger.

Relationships

Bruce Wayne: Father, Mentor. Damian and Bruce clash as often as they co-operate. They have become estranged in recent years.
Talia al Ghul: Mother, Mentor. Talia is protective of Damian like no other. She hopes he will one day succeed the Batman and inherit the League of Assassins both.
Alfred Pennyworth: Friend, Confidant, Occasional manservant. Alfred has tended to Damian's needs and tolerated his abrasive nature with patience, often acting as his moral compass and bridging the gap between him and Bruce.
Ra's al Ghul: Grandfather. Sometime ally, sometime adversary. Ra's dislikes the influence Bruce has on Damian, and in the past has tested the young man to nearly lethal effect. He still holds out hope that Damian will take the mantle of both Batman and Demon's Head, but his patience wanes.

History
Damian Wayne was created from the DNA of Bruce Wayne and Talia Head, aka Talia al Ghul, daughter of the infamous Ra's al Ghul. Genetically perfected inside an artificial womb, he was honed from childhood to be a warrior of the highest caliber by the League of Assassins. By the time he was a pre-teen, he was proficient in many martial arts and weapons, and thanks to his mother, was aware of his status as heir to the League of Assassins. Thus, by the time Talia presented Damian to Bruce, he was entitled, spoiled, violent and arrogant, and instantly took a dislike to the rules Bruce enforced.
Although he was placed in Bruce Wayne's care in order to disrupt the work of the Batman, who had repeatedly rebuffed Ra's al Ghul's attempts to name him as his successor, Damian quickly came to want to assist his father in his battle against crime. His initial efforts were met with scorn, as he took to the streets against Bruce's will and administered judgement by the blade, counter to the Bat family ethos of no killing. Interpreting this as Batman having no faith in his ability to fight criminals, he doubled down on attempting to persuade his father to allow him to fight by his side, yearning for his approval.
While Bruce was reluctant to appoint a new Robin – the defaced suit of the last one, courtesy of the Joker, still stood as memorial in the Batcave – it was Alfred that persuaded him that allowing Damian to take the mantle might be good for the young man.
Though Damian’s bloodlust was curbed, he wrestled with conflicting ideals, and eventually he crossed the line one too many times by coldly breaking into the home of a suspected child snatcher and cutting his throat.
Bruce prepared to pack Damian off to a monastery in Tibet, to learn inner peace, but Damian beat him to the punch and ran away. His costume and equipment were missing from the cave; all that remained in their place was the hidden locator beacon that the Batman usually used to track him down.

In the five years since Damian’s disappearance, rumours of a ninja-like vigilante spread across the Middle East and into Asia. Targets of the League of Assassins received help from an unknown shadow. Drug cartels and slavery rings were dismantled by a demon in the form of a boy. The rumours spread through the underworld, but Damian was too good at covering his tracks; he wouldn’t be found until he wanted to be.
It wasn’t until Talia, with whom Damian had been staying on Infinity Island between League missions, confronted him about the string of coincidences surrounding his movements and the appearance of this ‘ninja demon’, that Damian decided he needed to move on. Recent events across the globe had a hand in spurring him back to Gotham, too, for something big was coming, and there is nothing Damian likes more than a challenge…
Approved! Go ahead and move it on over Nihil!

Raziel

Barry Allen/The Flash Profile.

Player Name: Raziel

Alias: The Flash
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Meta-Human
Base of Operations: S.T.A.R Labs, Central City Police Department, Wayne Manor

Abilities
Artistic: Barry is a proficient sketch artist

Genius-level intellect/Expert tactician/Leader: A keen-minded individual, from a young age, Barry displayed a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn, making it hard for his foster-father to help him with his homework by age 12. Barry is also very well-read, greatly impressing the award-winning Professor Martin Stein. After Eobard Thawne was defeated, Barry was able to keep his team together and lead it well. Even more, Eobard (as Harrison Wells) made him the new owner of S.T.A.R. Labs. Barry is able to remember everything he experiences with perfect recall. When he saw the Reverse-Flash for the first time in 14 years, he immediately recognized him as his mother's killer, despite being only 11 years old at the time.

Physicist/Chemist: Barry is very knowledgeable and skilled in chemistry. He was able to cure Oliver Queen using only a small amount of rat poison and consequently dosed with a blood coagulant. He also created a compressible micro-fabric green domino mask for Oliver to conceal his identity more effectively without affecting Oliver's sight and aim. Barry's knowledge on physics possibly ranks among the best on Earth-1 and Two as he was able to apply a new-found science and figure out how to close the various breaches between worlds.

Expert investigator/Forensics: As a CSI, Barry is highly skilled in forensics. From a single glance of the crime scene, he can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Barry can quickly analyze any given data and quickly form accurate theories on the given situation. With the Arrow, Barry correctly determined the Arrow's training background from his green attire, and that the Arrow has at least one accomplice. Additionally, learned from Oliver, Barry is able to analyse environments and predict every inch of it. The only person possibly greater than him at this that Barry has come across is Bruce Wayne.

Speed Force knowledge: Barry has gained great intelligence about the Speed Force and its usage over the years. After regaining his connection to the Speed Force and spending several months inside it, Barry gained an even greater understanding of its nature. The only person who might possibly match Barry’s knowledge on the Speed Force is Eobard Thawne.

Computer specialist: Barry is adept with computers.

Expert engineer: Barry has very advanced skill in technology. He was skilled enough to recreate from memory a variation various pieces of equipment he has come across. In alternate futures he was also able to build a prison from which the Reverse-Flash couldn't escape. In one possible future, Barry creates Gideon, a very sophisticated artificial intelligence unit with a system so complicated that even Cisco had no idea of how it worked. Barry is very skilled with crafting and building, having spent weeks personally repairing Central City after an attack.

Skilled deceiver: Despite sometimes being awkward at certain times, Barry can be deceiving. When he went back in time to find a way to get faster, he kept acting like his past-self around everyone and even when he was busted by Eobard Thawne, Barry made the latter believe he was able to achieve his goal mission of returning to his own time, when in truth, he had actually been erased from existence.

Expert combatant/Martial artist: While never trained in combat, Barry's super powers, combined with his intelligence, makes him a formidable opponent alone in single combat. He was able to fight on par with Oliver Queen, a master hand-to-hand combatant with far greater experience. However, through his various battles, Barry continued improving his combat skills, becoming a highly proficient hand-to-hand combatant in his own right.

Skilled marksman: Barry is proven to be adept with guns, although  he rearely uses them and only does if they can't kill someone.

Powers

• Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Barry's powers come from a connection to the Speed Force, gained when struck by dark matter lightning and exposed to various chemicals. This altered and supercharged his DNA, cells, and neurotransmitters, augmenting his physiology. With his bones, joints, and tissue all enhanced, he obtained a lean-muscular frame well-beyond peak human condition to easily handle the rigors of his powers. This includes resisting high-level friction, inertia, air pressure, reduced oxygen, vectors and kinetic impact. After regaining his powers from inside the Speed Force, his connection to and understanding of it increased considerably. With a new-found instinctual control and efficiency, Barry can perform more advanced abilities and improved his natural performance for much longer unhindered. After six months in the Speed Force, all Barry's capacities developed to exceedingly potent levels.

Accelerated healing factor: Barry's molecules move at accelerated rates, mending damage far quicker and more efficiently than normal humans. Without treatment, most damage heals in hours if not minutes with no lingering signs. Even normally permanent damage, like paraplegia, is completely repaired in days. His body can break down food more efficiently than a regular human and, as a result, expels very little waste products that he can exhale through his skin. He recovers from in seconds if not is immune to any illness or contaminant. He even has a greater resilience to radiation, only suffering minor burns. 2,000 milligrams of horse tranquilizer only momentarily slowed him down until his body burned through it. This also enhances his vitality, drastically reducing his aging process while extending his health and longevity.

Bodily vibration: Barry can vibrate his body for various effects. This can mask his form from being clearly perceived or distort his vocal cords to disguise his voice. His vibrations can forcibly expel any toxins in him. He can also generate enough heat to recover and stay thermally insulated from extreme cold. Offensively, he can vibrate his limbs to seamlessly grind through highly solid targets, which he can use to harm or kill a person should he chose to do so. He can also pass through one target while simultaneously making harmless contact with another.

Intangibility: By vibrating his molecules at the frequency of air, Barry can physically pass through solid matter, even highly complex matter like carbine while in a universe of a different vibrational nature. He can do this with multiple targets, saving an entire moving train and hundreds of passengers. He can also harmlessly pass through living individuals.

Invisibility: Barry can vibrate his body so fast that that he can no longer be perceived by the human eye.

Seismokinesis: By vibrating at varying frequencies and with different levels of force, Barry can create small tremors to induce extreme amounts of jolt on any target he touches, even disrupt the inter-molecular bonds and cause it to shatter. This can lead to many effects such as
    molecular combustion upon physical contact with the target.

Electrokinesis: Barry can produce yellow electricity, his Speed Force energy, from his body. It is commonly seen when running to boost his already immense speed to far higher levels. With his highest levels, 2.86 billion joules (roughly the power of three lightning bolts), he can generate enough force to greatly harm superhumanly strong foes without causing any harm to himself. It can be also used in other ways. The intensity of it can interfere with the surrounding electronics and overwhelm electric-absorption. He can focus the energy into specific body parts to produce a strong static shock on contact with the target, for example the heart using the electricity as a defibrillator. Barry can harness this electricity by directing it into his arms to repeatedly hurl lightning bolts to stun or repel enemies, and also electrify a surface. Barry can also absorb electricity from other sources, simultaneously giving him an extra boost when running or throwing lightning. While originally, he required extensive running to build up his lightning, Barry later became able to perform this ability from a stationary position.

Speed Force sharing: Barry can expand his Speed Force aura to protect others he carries while moving at super speed. Barry can siphon the speed energy from another speedster to bolster his own speed. After escaping from the Speed Force, gaining a greater a understanding of his power, he can use it in more passive means. By touching others, he can share his energy, letting them move, think, and heal as fast as himself and by channelling enough energy, he can share his speed with others, letting them independently move as fast as speedsters without exhausting or affecting their own powers, until they burn through the borrowed energy. Barry is currently the only speedster known able to do this, attributing this to spending five months in the Speed Force.

Superhuman strength: Barry's physical strength has been heightened beyond peak human capacities, greatly belying his slim build, allowing him to be able to carry multiple people at once while speeding away with them. When charging his momentum, he could smash through machinery with his bare hands or send opponents flying through the air without first running. He can even stop a moving car unaided.

Superhuman durability: Barry possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. He can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans. While not invulnerable nor immune to pain, he withstood powerful lightning bolts, concussive shock waves, sonic blasts and inhumanly strong strikes, only being momentarily stunned. Barry can also remain almost unharmed when falling from certain heights that would easily kill a normal person.

Superhuman mental process: Barry's powers also make his system and thought processing able to take in and retain information just as fast and efficiently. Even while using his raw speed, he can clearly think, react to events, and perform actions long before normal humans can perceive them. This lets him learn in a small fraction of the normal time, able to read and familiarize himself with Earth-2 science within seconds. After six months in the Speed Force, Barry's brain activity became over five times faster than it had been previously.

Superhuman perceptions: Barry's senses are also enhanced. This allows Barry to perceive the world as if it is nearly frozen. He can see and hear normally, even while moving at speeds faster than sound, where this would normally be impossible. Barry became able to easily perceive the attacks of other powerful speedsters. This heightened alertness enables him to instantly read and adapt to the situation. His perception of time, however, seems to vary by his emotional state, as in one instance, when he was waiting to check out from work, he described it as feeling as if it were hours away, while in real time it was merely minutes.

Superhuman Speed: Barry can move at such vast speeds, according to Eobard Thawne; Barry's speed is potentially unlimited, he can run across vertical structures and ceilings, over stretching seas, effortlessly catch speeding projectiles, complete his various daily activities in seconds
    and even casual walking can go unnoticed by normal people. While reaching Mach 3.3 on his own and later Mach 13.2 from tachyons, since increasing his Speed Force connection and ability to store-up its energy, Barry has grown tremendously faster. After six months trapped in the Speed Force, his speed reached levels far exceeding all other known super-fast beings. While Superman and The Flash have had at least one race neither Clark nor Barry have said who won it, as such to date, only Superman and the Reverse-Flash are known to be able to keep up with Barry.

Superhuman Agility: Barry has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity. He can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot. He can jump and run along falling debris and launch himself tremendous distances without build-up.

Superhuman Reflexes: Barry's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing him to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans. When shot in the neck on his blindside, Barry caught the bullet and minimized the damage before it could fully penetrate his skin. He also became able to easily react to the attacks of other speedsters.

Superhuman momentum: Barry can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate tremendous, able to knock a person out. He can propel himself to jump tremendous heights and distances. He can also create substantial frictional force with any object he touches, and exert enough force to hurl people into the air. This seemingly negates the weight of his target, able to move about as if targets are frozen, even in mid-air. This also lets him propel and manipulate the targets' flight path, including launched bullet with no loss of force and hurl them through a powerful barrier, followed by a person. He can completely remove the physical force from massive tidal waves, stabilize a giant singularity, or dispel F3 tornadoes by running around them. He can also snap his fingers to ignite flammable gas with the friction. After escaping the Speed Force, Barry can generate enough force to break down the natural durability of a target, as he effortlessly shattered his way out of his meta-human cell.

Aerokinesis: Barry can use his speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. He can create vortexes to suffocate people or extinguish fires by forming it around them. He can create large and strong tornadoes, able to repel massive targets.

Interdimensional travel: Barry can move fast enough to break open portals between dimensions, allowing him to travel to different universes. If desired, Barry can also bring others with him. While originally, he could not consciously control this, as his first solo use was done by accident and required assistance to return home, after greatly increasing his Speed Force connection, he can break open portals of his own accord and consciously chose his destination, even into the Speed Force itself.

Speed mirages: Barry can generate illusions of himself to make it appear as if he in many places at once, when in reality he is simply bouncing back and forth too fast for the human mind to perceive the difference. He can create dozens of after-images, allowing him to disorientate his enemies and then catch them off guard.

Temporal dilution: By generating enough energy, Barry can move so fast that time essentially slows down relative to him, to a complete standstill. However, he must continuously concentrate on this action as losing such focus will gradually speed back up again before ultimately returning to its original flow. He can pull others into this state, however, non-speedsters will quickly tire from it as their bodies aren't accustomed to moving at such great speeds. Other speedsters can also remain unaffected by this even provided they retain enough stamina to expand their Speed Force energy. Also, while running around the Earth in the opposite direction at Mach 7, he can generate enough centrifugal force to slow the Earth's rotation and its flow of time.

Time travel: Barry's speed can breach the temporal barriers, letting him enter different points in time. While originally only accessed by accident when under extreme stress, Barry learned to use it at will and arrive at a destination with pinpoint accuracy. Alternatively, he can enter timelines independent from himself and unaffected by his travels. Regardless of the changes he makes, Barry's powers allow him to retain all memories of the previous timeline in addition to the new timeline and differentiate between them. Even if Barry is not responsible for the time alterations, he can still remain somewhat unaffected by it.

Temporal regression: With his ability to shift through time, Barry can also reverse the flow effects while running at a certain speed, while he remains completely unaffected. Ultimately, he can even grant himself a time do-over, wherein he enters the past and "merges" with his temporal counterpart to be fully immerse in the timeline.

Time remnant construct: Barry is able to "create" a time remnant by traveling back to moments before his current-self time travels, hailing from a future that no longer exists. This allows Barry to be in two places at once, enabling him to interact with the world for two separate actions
    simultaneously. If desired, Barry can create dozens of time remnants at once.

Temporal awareness: Barry is able to subconsciously detect when other speedsters enter the Speed Force and time travel.
    Superhuman stamina: Barry can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting him function much longer than normal humans unhindered. His enhanced stamina is due to his augmented physiology, which builds up little to no lactic acid or fatigue toxins. Even after running from coast to coast of the country to pick up a pizza, Barry remained unfazed from the prolonged running. However, while his stamina is greater than most speedsters, Barry's reserves are not inexhaustible. Extreme and extended uses of his more advanced powers will eventually drain him.

Equipment:
The Flash Suit - Barry wears a protective suit as the Flash, to hide his identity when fighting crime, it was designed by Cisco Ramon. The suit is made out of a reinforced tri-polymer and is heat and abrasive resistant, organically designed to replace firefighter turnouts. It was re-purposed to help protect Barry from the vigour’s of his speed and survive certain environments. It was also upgraded with various features including sensors to track Barry's vitals, location, power output, speed level, and to stay in contact with S.T.A.R. Labs. Barry has since tied those sensors and his communications into the Justice League systems so that they too can reach and monitor him when he is working with them
Flash Costume Ring – A ring Barry wears that contains his suit in compressed form, allowing him to change into it at Superspeed should he need it.

Weaknesses:
Cold temperatures: Because speed is produced by a build-up of heat in the target's atoms, Barry is vulnerable to extreme cold temperatures. Under these conditions, Barry's speed will be greatly reduced. Also, direct exposure to such cold will temporarily stunt his healing capability. However, since learning to regulate his body temperature with a build-up of energy, he has a much higher resilience to cold.
Force fields: Barry has a much greater difficulty phasing through force fields.
Hyper-metabolism: While moving at accelerated speeds, Barry burns calories much faster than a normal person. While breaking down food far more efficiently, it requires him to consume large amounts of nutrients. On average he has to consume at least 10,000 calories a day. Continued usage of his speed while deprived renders him disoriented and weak before ultimately passing out from low blood glucose. Also, he is unaffected by sedatives as he burns through them too quickly to have any affect. He also cannot experience a buzz as even 500 proof alcohol only intoxicated him for a few seconds. After naturally increasing his connection to the Speed Force, his performance noticeably increased, requiring much less nourishment in-between his meta exploits.
Kinetic energy absorption: Because Barry's abilities are derived from movement, the removal of the kinetic energy he builds up will leave him in a state of temporary paralysis. However, if he can build back up enough kinetic energy within himself, the effect can be negated instantly.
Power-dampening tech: Initially, Barry's powers can be weakened, even neutralised, by specially designed tech that affects his resonance field. Later, after spending six months inside the Speed Force, Barry's massive build-up of Speed Force energy made his powers highly resilient to such tech. However, certain meta-powers and more advanced tech can still weaken him.
Time alterations: While Barry's speed can break through the temporal barrier, it is not without drawbacks. In addition to potentially causing unforeseeable, damaging changes to the timeline, such reckless actions can alert the Time Wraiths. These temporal guardians become instinctively drawn to the careless speedster, driven to capture him and draw the person into the Speed Force. Also, using his powers in a timeline where he didn't actually acquire them will gradually deplete them and make him lose his memories of the timeline where he gained his powers.

History:
Barry Allen was born on March 14th 1989 to Henry and Nora Allen as an only child. At some point, Barry met Iris West at school, whom he became best friends with. At the age of 10, Barry formed a crush on her. Iris' father, Joe West, as well as Henry and Nora, were all aware of Barry's developing romantic feelings.

On March 18, 2000 when Barry was 11 years old Barry was awoken by a commotion. He went downstairs and saw his mother surrounded in streaks of red and yellow lightning. Barry attempted to reach his mother but she told him to stay back and amidst the streaks Barry saw "the Man in Yellow." He would later learn that this man would be his former mentor and greatest nemesis, Eobard Thawne: The Reverse-Flash.

Barry’s father told Barry to run, but found himself immediately 20 blocks away from his home, running back Barry returned home in time to see his father being arrested by police, and was told by his father not to enter the house. He entered, seeing Joe standing solemnly over a body. When he walked away, Barry approached the body and discovered, to his horror, that it was his mother. Following the ordeal, Barry was fostered by Joe and Iris. This also caused an inhibitor between Barry and Iris as growing up in the same household prevented their feelings (at least on Iris' side) from maturing beyond sibling love.

Barry graduated from college with a double major in physics and chemistry. It was with this skill that Barry was motivated to study criminology at Central City University in the hopes of proving that his father was innocent in his mother's murder.

Barry gained his powers after being struck by a red bolt of dark energy lightning and a mix of chemicals caused by a particle accelerator explosion at S.T.A.R Labs, granting Barry access to the Speed Force.

With the help of his friends at S.T.A.R Labs he has spent the last 5 years protecting Central City as the Superhero known as The Flash. During this time Barry has both temporarily lost his connection to the Speed Force and been trapped inside it for a period of six months.

The heroic efforts of The Flash eventually drew the attention of Gotham City's own guardian, The Batman who would eventually track Barry down and ask for his help, which Barry would agree to, becoming one of the founding members of the Justice League. Ever since then Barry continues to protect Central City as The Flash while occasionally leaving the City under the watchful eye of his friends at S.T.A.R Labs when aiding the Justice League.

Personality:
As a Civilian
"I don't choose being the Flash over being with my family. I'm the Flash for my family.” – Barry Allen

Barry has a strong sense of justice; due to the fact he knows his father was innocent of a crime he was convicted of. He joins the forensics department to both learn how to investigate crimes, and study cases with unexplained elements, to prove his personal account of his mother's murder true, and ultimately, free his father. Barry is very intelligent but can be socially awkward, as he sometimes gets nervous and babbles although does have a light hearted, occasionally sarcastic side. He is also ironically known for being late.

As The Flash
"Whenever I run, whatever I'm feeling inside - grief, guilt - I've gotta just let it go and focus on whatever I'm running toward: my family, my friends, all the joy in my life. When I'm happy, I run faster.” – Barry Allen/The Flash

When Barry first discovered his new-found powers, he immediately wanted to use them to help people. Barry's sense of justice has gotten stronger to the point of using his new-found powers not only to help people, but to also fight other meta-humans who would use their new-found powers for evil intentions. Including the meta-human who murdered his mother.
Barry is very stubborn and isn't likely to learn from his flaws until experiencing them first hand and even then he has sometimes repeated them. Despite his dislike of crime and meta-humans who use their powers for evil intentions, killing and torturing his enemies is a line that Barry will never cross.
Barry is a selfless and honourable man who is always willing to put his own life on the line to safe innocents. However despite his honourable ways and proclivity for pacifism in the face of deadly and often ruthless and sociopathic enemies, Barry does harbour some very disturbing and homicidal feelings towards some of his enemies in particular. These two being Zoom and the Reverse-Flash, due to their parts in the deaths of his father and mother respectively. This is in almost direct opposition to his normally restrained and merciful attitude towards his enemies.

Relationships
Family:
Henry Allen – Father (Deceased)
Nora Allen – Mother (Deceased)
Joe West – Foster Father
Iris West – Foster Sister

Allies:
Team Flash
Joe West
Iris West
Cisco Ramon
Caitlyn Snow

Justice League
Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman – Friend
Bruce Wayne/Batman – Friend
Diana/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman – Friend
Arthur Curry/Aquaman – Friend
Victor Stone/Cyborg – Friend

Alfred Pennyworth - Barry and Alfred get along very well, and Barry holds the Englishman in same high regard that Alfred does him.

Appearance:

LatinaComicNerdGal

Norsegod1839

Both are still available. Would you like me to PM you?