Sex Addict and Psychologist Plots (Female Character Wanted)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, October 11, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Previous Ideas Currently Unavailable
Two different plots available with pairing of sex addict and psychologist. I'd like to play the male character in either plot and am seeking someone to play the female character. For requirements, I'm thinking ability to post couple times a week or once a day. Would love to use face claims based on celebrities over age of 21. Adding elements of BDSM, non con and blackmail can also be included in the plot, but won't be necessarily a requirement for it.

My preferred plot would have the sex addict being a man who loses his psychologist due to retirement or change in insurance plan. His new one is a woman much to his shock because there are just somethings he can't say to a woman. But he is also delighted at the prospects of seeing her instead of the older man that was his prior psychologist. Then I see her taking a different approach when it comes to treatment of his sex addiction because of an attraction to him or the types of sex he is addicted to.

Alternate plot would have the sex addict being a woman who is ordered by the courts to get treatment after numerous arrests for prostitution or public drunkenness as a result of her sex addiction. She seeks out a male psychologist on purpose and hopes to avoid the usual professional type of treatment by seducing him. It takes a little convincing because he doesn't like to mix pleasure with business or he could be unethical and just the type of psychologist she needs to get the courts off her back while she continues to be on her back.

CriminalMindsFan

New idea for this idea thread:

After a accident of some kind a loving wife and mother becomes addicted to sex. She began to cheat on husband with men she knew and also her own daughter's boyfriend or husband. Then she started using an app to hook up with strangers that included women and eventually she got arrested for trying to pick up a undercover police man.

Her only punishment is regular appointment with a Psychologist who decides to take advantage of her addiction and lie about her treatment going well to the court. I see roleplay beginning with her waiting for her first appointment to begin as a way to cover why she is waiting to see a Psychologist. Probably both characters in their 40's since she's got at-least one grown up daughter with a boyfriend or husband that had affair with her. I'm interested in playing the woman or the Psychologist.

Open to woman being younger whose affair was with her mother's new boyfriend or step father.