Black Dagger Brotherhood sign up!

Started by Vampricprincessty, April 05, 2014, 07:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampricprincessty

Fhear WIP
If you choose to include a picture, PLEASE do not use anime. Photos/real life pictures *only*, to keep things simple.

Character:

Name: Adrian Del Favero - Fhear
Ethnicity: Italian
Race: Vampire
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Previous (Or current) Profession: Brother

Appearance:

Hair: Brown and worn in a messy style
Eyes:Green
Skin: Lightly tanned
Weight: 275 lbs.
Height: 6'8"
Other: He has a long scar starting on his right shoulder and going down his arm to his elbow.

Information:

Personality: He is a calm and collected individual. There is not much that can surprise the male. He is closed up when it comes to his past and might lash out the individual that pulls themselves too deep into that territory. Other than that he is a dependable and brutally honest as he hates to be lied to. The Brother can be compassionate and loving but it won't be easy to get it out off him. It not that he feels undeserving but its just easier for him.

Background: Adrian was born of a very loving family and had a pretty normal life. Not much went wrong and everything seemed safe for them. It wasn't until he was a teenager pretans that he learned the truth about his family. Things that he had never taken notice of before started to come to the light. His mahmen would disappear for days at a time. His father would never tell him about where his mahmen was during such time. There was a steel door down in the basement blocking a room he had never seen. Havers was coming by more often and every now and again some expensive looking men.

As the years went by he noticed more and more things. The men were from the glymera which he thought was strange. That was until he found out that his family had fallen from the glymera. His father's friends were loyal but careful when they came to their house to visit. His father would warn him about his mother's condition that he never understood as she acted perfectly normal otherwise. It wasn't until his father was gone to work that he decided it was wrong to leave her locked up and let her out. That was how he got the long scar on his arm and realised his mahmen was insane.

During the years after his transition, he choose to learn to fight as opposed to working with his father. He found a teacher  easy in the old country to train him. This kept him out of the house the majority of the time as he refused to be around his parents if he could help it. They soon moved to the New World. As soon as he was able, he got his own but continued his training. He has had his lesser fights in alleys but his family was not so lucky. They were killed on one of their nights out.

He was not sad his only family was gone as all they did was keep secrets from him. So he spent his nights fighting when needed and even helping the Brotherhood, having met them during a couple of lesser fights. He was inducted into the Brotherhood and given the name, Fhear.

Hobbies and Interests: He likes to read and spends some time playing video games on his off time.

OOC Ons and Offs: Check my on/off page

Finally finished with one!

Nymphadora

Fhear is really nicely worked up VP
A damaged sweetheart
Trust issues built in, perhaps?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

wolventears

Ooh, indeed VP. I like him.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Vampricprincessty

Vampricprincessty

Scar
Character:

Name: Scarlet Forbes 
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Previous (Or current) Profession: Bartender

Appearance:

Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Golden Brown
Skin: Creamy
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Other: She has a tattoo up her left side.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Information:

Personality: She is the fun person at the party, the life of it. Sure the girl as her flaws but she is good at covering them up. Not many would be able to tell that she is a lonely soul and she doesn't want pity. Her need for fun and be out there but it keeps her mind busy.

Background: Lillian has lived a difficult life. her childhood is full of her being abuse both of her parents and being put into the system. Most of her life was spent in and out of foster homes until she found a family that actually didn't look at her like a burden. She had few problems in high schools but half way though, her fighting and rebelling ended. Working the best she could she managed to graduate with average grades and that was enough for her. Obviously college was not something for her although she did try.

After constant partying and a new tattoo later, her family couldn't take her attitude not to work. So she was given two options. Work or get out. She choose to take a couple of bartending classes and then managed to get a job at a club. Needless to say she was making a good deal of money at the club. Her pay and her tips helped her get out of her foster home and into a home of her own. A little studio apartment just for herself made her feel that best she has felt in years.

Hobbies and Interests: Learning new drinks, sports, partying, tattoos

OOC Ons and Offs: Check my on/off page

Now both of my characters are done!

wolventears

Ooh, she's pretty. I like.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Vampricprincessty

Vampricprincessty

So once Kokanie moves her characters over to the main thread and Nymph posts hers. We can start it up!

Vampricprincessty

Kokaine

No prob, luv. Meant to do it sooner, heh.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Nymphadora

I will have Robyn done and moved over this evening after GoT ;-)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Robyn has been posted to the main info thread now!
I may do a male of the Glymera as well, to round things out a bit across the classes.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

I was thinking, and VP please let me know your thoughts on this, that we have, in the main info thread (probably in your world info post VP) a list of known locations, not including individual's homes.

Brotherhood Compound
Heat
Havers Clinic
Safe Place
Streets of Caldwell (Could be further specified by something like 'near to Robyn's Apartment)
The Other Side

Also a post header:  (VP Feel free to modify this to suit, if you rather or add to... etc)
[float=left][IMG padding=15 height=300]http://www.more.com/sites/default/files/photo/image/01/90/84/photo/19084/original/Delany.coverimage.crop.jpg[/img][/float][left]

[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]

Sidenote: I just spoiled something else for myself lol Ah well... such is life!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Vampricprincessty

Thank you Nymph! I like these ideas here as I was thinking about the locations that was going to be needed. I will get those up and what are your thoughts on lesser attacks for when the Brothers are on rotation and game time.

Kokaine: Can you PM me some pics of what you want Charli's club to look like? Or do you want me to choose?

Vampricprincessty

Nymphadora

Giving this a bump cause any Black Dagger Brotherhood fans might want to see this and come play!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

We are still hoping to get more BlackDagger Brotherhood fans joining us. The current players are not done and not giving up on our plucky little game!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

BlackStone

Character:Sthone
Name: Sean Dobbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race:  Vampire
Sex: Male
Previous (Or current) Profession: Private Investigator

Appearance:

Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Weight: 265
Height: 6' 3"
Other: Stone gray tribal tattoos that cover his left arm all over his chest in angular lines and Celtic curves

Information:

Personality: Sthone is calm, silent, a man of few words, using one instead of two when one will do.   He is also a patient vampire that look at all angles of a problem before acting.   Not that he can't act rash when the situation calls for it. but he prefers a well thought out plane to a half baked one.

Background: Sean hails from a nearly pure Vampire noble family that lived in Savannah, South Carolina.   Sean's family  was one of the families betrayed to the Lessening Society, and his father and elder brother were killed during the family's escape to Caldwell.  Since that day Sean had dedicated his life to ridding the wold of lessers once and for all.   Despite his scrawny size, he started training at the new warrior's academy.   Sean but his heart and soul into training, trying to learn ways to use one's size and strength against them, as well as picking up other forms of street fighting.   Physical fitness was not Sean's only passion.   He also studied investigative techniques thinking it would be a useful talent in the future in the war against the lessers.   

The change for Sean was particular rough, and he did not come out it without scars.   All up his left arm and over his chest is a gray skin like scar that looks like a tattoo over his body, and the overuse of his vampire abilities can trigger terrible, skull splitting migraines.   Still he did come out of the change with a very useful skill other than gaining over 150 pounds of muscle and ten inches of height, Sean could turn his skin hard as stone for a few moments, which is how he earned his name.

Sean worked with the Black Daggers for over two years.  While not quite as physically imposing as some of them, he was a smart fighter, and his other skills lead the Brotherhood to nests where the lessers were at, and more importantly, where they were stashing their hearts.   After two years, Sean was inducted into the Brotherhood, make his Brotherhood tattoo mix and mold into his scar on his body.   Sean also maintains a small office in Caldwell that he uses for his own small detective agency, specializing in finding missing person, as Sean figured that was what would put him into close contact to the threats to the Brotherhood.

Hobbies and Interests: Investigative Technique, Computers, Street Fighting, Reading, Writing, Swimming

OOC Ons and Offs: Easier to list the offs, no gore, no vore, no extreme sadism (breaking bones), no age play, no children, no "Daddy" or "Pappa", no scat or water sports, and not submissive.   Everything else is negotiable.

Astrofig

HOLY FUCK YES I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE BROTHERS/SHELLENS BUT HOLY FUCK THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Nymphadora

Totally!  Welcome! You can have more than one character if you like!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

BlackStone

Does this mean Sthone is going to pounced my a gang of females?  For now I want to stick with one character till I get my feet wet.

Nymphadora

Well I was talking to Astrofig but you can have more than one as well when/if you want. ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Astrofig

Hmmm, now I just gotta decide on a suitably Brother-type name lol!

Vampricprincessty

Welcome to all they new players~ I am so excited that you all joined. Sthone will be added to the character list today!