The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Alistair had grinned as he watched Ryan grumble from having to clean up the remains. The heart throb muttered insults and grumbled about how long it would take to wash everything up. Seeing the young man irritated was a fine sight to behold.
  He remained quiet for the rest of the night. He sat amongst the trees and thought over the plan. Although he was sure that his conclusion was right he couldn't help but wonder if there was more to the mission than he had previously thought. He sat alone for an hour or two, considering all possibilities and double checking the facts and theories, before eventually making his way back to camp.
  Alistair was almost surprised to be greeted by Jonathan and his group of bullies. He sighed and slowly rested his hands on Jonathan's arms. Ryan had now come back from washing dishes with Lulu and was glaring at the jocks that towered over them.
  'You're open.' Alistair breathed softly before yanking down on Jonathan's arms, using the momentum of the lift to propel his leg into Jonathan's crotch causing him to let go and instantly keel over. It wouldn't keep him down, but now he was ready for him. He was going to make this bully pay for his actions.

Axenia

Jonathan couldn't breathe for a moment, he had not expected that from the bookworm. He got up and tried to punch Alistair in the face, but it was as if his hand hit a wall in stead of the boy. He tried again but the same thing happened.
   "What the hell is this?" He turned around to look at the two who held Casey between them, a grim smile on his face. He started walking towards Casey, taking off his shirt as he went. He couldn't get the lover, but he could get to the girl. And he had promised that he would force her to feel him if she didn't break up with the idiot.
   Casey was trying to break free from the hands that held her, she was unable to protect herself unless they let her go. She was looking at Alistair, her chest rising and falling rapidly.
   "Please Al, let me take care of it, I don't like this." She didn't take her eyes of Al.

Villain

'No.' Al replied dusting himself off as Jonathan let go, 'I'm going to stop him.' He growled and his eyes narrowed on the thug as he began to walk towards Casey and remove his shirt. Ryan and Lulu were now staring down the young men that blocked their way.
  The boys were throwing insults and threats at them and were whooping and cheering in a way that they must have believed was intimidating, but Ryan and Lulu were not afraid. They knew the same thing that Alistair knew, these people were insects trying to frighten giants.
  'Whats the matter Jonathan? Afraid that a freak like me is going to out muscle you?' Alistair taunted, taking off his jacket to give his arms room to move more freely, 'Come on you ugly son of a bitch! This is what it's supposed to be about! You beating the shit out of me!'

ooc: apologies for the delay I've been away for a few days :)

Axenia

Jonathan turned around to look at Alistair, his eyes narrowing. Casey fought to break free of those holding her, she wanted to stop this before it got out of hand, but she feared it was already too late. One of them grabbed her hair, forcing her head back and looking at her with an evil grin.
   "Stop squirming bitch, or I'll knock your teeth out." Jonathan had started walking towards Alistair again.
   "Show me what you got asshole."

Villain

Alistair watched the jerk walk forward and challenge him. In the few seconds it took for Jonathan to change course and walk towards him Alistair had observed everything he needed to know about Jonathan. Applying his deduction skills to a fight was not something that Alistair was used to. Sherlock Holmes was not a fighter and neither was Alistair, but yet in past battles Alistair had noticed that observing his opponent allowed him to get in the odd 'lucky shot' now and again. He had never really considered winning a fight through deduction, but right now he was sure that was what was about to happen.
  'He's built. He does sports of some kind. Judging by the size of his arms I'm guessing it involves utilising the upper body in some way. He's left handed so he'll swing with that. The fact he's coming at me at a right angle makes that a bit more likely. He's not part of the popular crowd he probably said he would pay those guys if they beat us up. If I floor him they may still come at us. He's leads with his chin, he protects his left, he has confidence in his upper body and he thinks he'll floor me in one hit.' Alistair thought to himself, every thought feeling as if it was rushing through his head at an inhuman speed. It was as if time itself had stopped all so he could come up with the following plan.
  'Go low. His lower body is weaker. Step inside and sweep with left leg to knock out his right foot and disrupt balance. Block blind jab with right hand and hammer left fist into the solar plexus to get him back onto his feet. Bring up right knee to the chest to knock the wind out of him. Be careful not to break his ribs. Bury left hand into the side of his face. Use right hand to block feeble attempt to swipe a you. Back away to avoid desperate kicks. Grab ankle in mid swing. Use free hand to grab throat. Use disrupted balance to lift him and drive him into the ground.' The whole image played out in his head and before he even knew what was happening Jonathan had yelped as Alistair's left leg sweeped out and knocked him off his feet. The rest happend so smoothly that Alistair wondered if he was dreaming right now. It was easy knocking an athletic guy like Jonathan over when he used his feet to attack the unguarded points of his legs. It was so simple to push him over and deliver a punch to the side of his face and the soft vulnerable parts of his body. He could feel peoples stares, he could hear Lulu cheering and he watched as he lifted Jonathan Andrews off the ground and drove his back into the earthy ground below him.
  There was a silence as Alistair stood over the moron that now lay sprawled out in front of him. The other thugs were now nervously fidgetting on the spot. The ones that held down Casey looked uncertainly from Alistair to their comerad es, as if unsure of whether to retreat or run into battle. Eventually they made up their minds.
  'Come on you idiots! Rush him!' One of the bullies that held down Casey yelled.
  That had been the moment when the monster had erupted from the earthy floor in between the nearby trees. A humanoid figure covered in rags and chains, with bulging muscles of dead flesh and a large mask that covered his head which looked like it belonged to that of a scarecrow.
  The creature stood amongst the trees and stared at the sight before him. It's eyes stared out from the dark holes of the straw mask which made up its face. Then it threw back its head and let out a roar.

Axenia

Casey was cheering as Alistair knocked Jonathan into the ground, stepping on the foot of one of those holding her, which she soon regretted as he slapped her across the face. She wanted to burst into flames right there and then, setting both of them on fire. The one that had slapped her shouted that the rest of them should rush Alistair, she had been about to ignore his orders of not igniting when she heard the roar. Her eyes immediately went to Alistair, the two holding her letting go when they turned to look at what had made that sound.
   "Al, did you hear?" She ran to him, still in the small dress. Her eyes searched the trees, trying to find what had interupted the fight. It didn't take her long to spot the monster in the trees. She loathed the bullies that had been about to beat them all up, but she saw it as their responsibility to protect those who did not have abilities of their own. She looked at the boys, stepping in front of them so she was between them and the monster. As she talked to them she didn't turn around.
   "Run back to the others, and don't mention anything about this to anyone."

Villain

Alistair was in a world of his own when the creature burst from the ground. He was too busy staring at the body that lay on the ground before him. Jonathan Andrews. a guy twice his size, had been beaten by him and he had done it with ease. It took a moment for the realisation to sink in properly before eventually Alistair snapped out of it and noticed the monster that came out of the woods.
  The creature was banging its fists against its chest as it stomped out of the shadows. From out of the dark mouth of the scarecrow mask was the obvious outline of human teeth and in the eye sockets were human eyes; one green and one blue. It let out another roar before rushing at them.
  'Al...is that?' Ryan asked, sounding a little more surprised than scared as the creature moved forward. He exchanged glances with Lulu before turning back to the creature, 'Al is that Frank?'
  Sure enough as the creature got closer the green flesh of Franks hands was able to be seen along with the tattered dirty clothes underneath that he always wore. It seemed that as he was getting closer the roars sounded less like a monsters fierce bellow and more like words being shouted.
  'ARE! YOU! GUYS! OKAY?' Frank roared while banging his fists against his chest. He now no longer looked fearsome and instead looked a bit uncomfortable. It was as if he knew that he had to stop his monster impression but wasn't exactly sure when the right time was to stop. The bullies were retreating like the cowards they were, but Jonathan still remained on the ground in front of Alistair.

Axenia

Casey grabbed Jonathan and pulled him to his feet, he was still looking around like he was trying to figure out what had happened. She put Jonathan's arm around her, giving Alistair a short look before she started walking away with him. Shortly before they reached where he was camped she sat him down on the forest floor, kneeling so she could look him in the eyes.
   "You are an idiot Jonathan Andrews, if you ever try and pull a stunt like that again you will beg for Alistair to save you from me. And I'm not going to beat you up like he did, oh no. What I will do to you will be permanent, and I'll make you regret your actions." She got up from him and walked back to their own camp, leaving him sitting there alone. When she got into the camp she smiled at Frank.
   "It's okay they're all gone now and I don't think they will talk and if they do no one will believe him." She was still in the small dress that showed of her body, knowing how uncomfortable Frank easily got she walked to the tent and put on a cardigan. All she wanted was for Alistair to wrap his arms around her, making her feel that he wanted to be with her. But that wasn't something Sherlock Holmes would do, which also meant that it wasn't something Alistair would do. He had agreed to date her, but not once had they been out on a date or done anything a couple normally would do. He was taking her to the dance, that much he had promised, but that felt like years away. She had decided that she wasn't going to push him any further, if he wanted her he would have to home to her.
   "That was some entrance Frank, I thought you wouldn't be arriving until tomorrow?" She sat down on a log, removing some of her red hair from her eyes.

Villain

'No that was just an estimate of when I would regain consciousness or escape.' Frank replied, averting his eyes when Casey came closer. It didn't matter that she was in a cardigan, the outfit was still a tad risque and made Frank look a little uncomfortable.
  'What do you mean?' Lulu asked curiously as she and Ryan walked over and joined them as they gathered around Frank.
  'Well the old man said that we couldn't risk somebody spotting a person like me so he drove me up here and buried me.' Frank replied, sounding more cheerful about the situation than a normla person would be.
  'Thats awful!' Lulu cried, 'You can't have been happy with that?' She asked the creature with a look of outrage on her face.
  'He called me a person. Not a monster.' Frank replied, 'I'm fine with having to do weird things if someone asks me like a human being.'

Axenia

When Casey saw how uncomfortable Frank looked when she got nearer to him, it made her stop and take a few steps back. Making him feel worse was the last thing she wanted, so she excused herself and went back to the tent to find something to wear. Seeing that Frank was here, they probably wouldn't get any sleep anyway. t didn't take her long to find a pair of jeans, they fitted her perfectly, making her ass look great. She then pulled on a lowcut green top, and again put the cardigan on. When she returned she kept her distance, standing a little way from the others, but still close enough to listen to the conversation.
   "So Alistair, do you want us to head out right away, or wait for daylight?" She was leaning up against a tree with the one shoulder, looking at the others.

Villain

'Difficult choice.' Alistair spoke. He had now sat down on a nearby tree stump and had his fingers fixed in a pyramid shape as he thought to himself, 'Franks here so by all means we could go now, but we may get tired and navigating through a dark forest doesn't sound ideal. Plus the teachers will notice if we are gone in the morning.' Alistair explained with a frown, 'But how much time will we loose if we sleep tonight?'
  'Casey could light the way?' Lulu suggested with a hopeful smile, 'She could glow so bright it will look like day time in the forest. We wouldn't trip over anything with her leading us.' Lulu suggested before giving Casey a wink.
  'That's true, but a flame that bright would attract attention.' Frank spoke before looking towards Alistair as if checking what he suggested made sense. Alistair remained silent for a moment before pointing to Frank and asking a simple question.
  'Frank...why are you wearing that potato bag over your head?' Alistair asked and gestured to the scarecrow mask that Frank had over his face. The others seemed to realise that Frank had been in there company for a few minutes and hadn't taken it off, 'The threats are gone. You don't need to wear it.'
  'I disagree I'm ugly.' Frank replied nonchalantly with a shrug, adjusting the mask on his face as it slipped down a bit.
  'I don't believe that and I don't think your wearing that because you think that.' Alistair challenged before cocking his head to observe Frank a little closer. After a moments thought he asked another question, 'Does that feel...natural?'
  Frank was silent for a moment but eventually he nodded at the question, 'It's the only thing that feels natural about me.' He spoke before scratching the top of his scarecrow head.
  'Interesting.' Alistair remarked before turning back to the team, 'I think we can rest tonight.' He spoke before getting up off the stump and dusting himself off.
  'What? You made this judgement based on what mask Franks wearing?' Ryan asked curiously as he glanced back and fourth between Alistair and Frank, 'Are you thinking that Franks a fictional? Or at least used to be one? Because if Frank is going to reveal that he used to be the incarnation of the Scarecrow from Batman I'm leaving the team.'

Axenia

Casey gave Lulu a little smile when she mentioned that she could light the way for them, but Frank was right,  a fire that bright would attract too much unwanted attention. She was about to get up when Al mentioned the mask Frank still was wearing, she hadn't given it a thought that he was wearing it. When Ryan commented on it she got up, stretching and walking over to Alistair.
  "Don't be silly Ryan, the only reason for you to be leaving this group wad if you thought that would help you get more women. I'm going to try and get some sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow." She gave Alistairs arm a gentle squeeze as she bid him goodnight, she didn't kiss him, not even a small hug. She was sure he wouldn't notice that she hadn't done any of those things, he was too busy thinking of other things.

Villain

Alistair did notice that Casey had wished him good night in a very simple way. Perhaps she was going easy on him in case he still felt pressured by her earlier confession. The thought made him feel confused and conflicted as always, but he felt he shouldn't press her.
  'That sounds like a good idea.' Alistair spoke and streched before letting out a yawn before turning in the direction of his tent.
  'That certainly does.' Lulu spoke in a cheeky voice and gave Casey's rear a slap as she walked past, 'The sooner we get to bed the sooner I can ravish our dear Casey.' She giggled but whether she was teasing or not was unclear.

Axenia

When Lulu gave Casey's rear a slap it made her turn around and smile to the blond girl. She couldn't tell if Lulu were only joking, or if she did plan on trying to be with her tonight. She hoped it was only a joke. In a way she wanted to be with her, to feel her body against her own. But the thing with Alistair had her worrying, did he want her or had he just gone along? He had never kissed her, it had always been her that had kissed him. What did that mean? As she started walking over to the tent she didn't say a word, though her mind was buzzing with questions.

Villain

Lulu followed but made no further attempt to hit on Casey. Frank had returned to the dirt hole he had burst out of and was now covering himself in fresh soil without an ounce of complaint. Ryan had gone to his tent to sleep, but he did eye the girls tent with wonder, it was clear what was on his mind.
  Once Lulu had climbed into their tent she undressed before slipping on a simple white nightie and wriggling into her purple sleeping bag which lay besides Casey's. She watched the girl curiously, studying the look on her face as she tried to work out why she looked so glum.

Axenia

Casey had changed into her short and revealing nightgown again, instead of a sleepingbag she had a thin blanket. The reason was that she was hot most of the time, and it would be too warm for her with a sleepingbag. She could feel Lulu stare at her, it annoyed her but she would not take it out on her, she had done nothing wrong.
   "I can feel you stare at me Lulu, what is it you want to ask me?" She turned her head to look at Lulu, hiding the frustration deep inside.

Villain

'Whats bugging you?' Lulu asked simply, 'You look like your confused about sonething. I can probably guess what.' Lulu said with a small smile.

Axenia

"Am I waisting my time with him? Am I just fooling myself when I think there might be something there? We almost slept together, if Ryan hadn't shown up we would have. And still he has never kissed me, not without me kissing him first." She turned so she laid on her side. "I don't know what to do Lulu."

Villain

'If you ask me you may be expecting too much too soon.' Lulu spoke with a frown, 'He's not normal Casey. None of us are, but Alistairs a different kind of abnormal.' She spoke as she rolled onto her side in the sleeping bag and watched Casey with concern, 'Don't threat about it. Just be patient.'

Axenia

She had to be patient, that was going to be difficult. Casey had never been patient about anything in her life, and now she was forced to be if she wanted at chance with Alistair. Lulu was right of cause, she was expecting too much. Finally she took a deep breath, rolling onto her back again.
   You're right Lulu, I have to be patient. I think I'm gonna let him come to me if he want to be with me, he knows how I feel about him." She closed her eyes, her mind still buzzing. "Goodnight Lulu, we should get some sleep." With that she said nothing more, her eyes were closed but she was wide awake, listening to the forest around them.

It had been hours since she had tried to get some sleep, but she couldn't, she wasn't tired. Lulu was snoring in her sleepingbag, not loud but you could hear it. Casey crawled out from underneath the blanket and went outside, afraid she would wake some of the others she went down to the river and sat down. Her feet was in the water and she was looking at the moon. Her skin was fair and pale in the moonlight, a soft contrast to her lively red hair.

Villain

Alistair was having his own troubles sleeping. Ever since he had laid down he had found himself immediately consumed by nightmares. Horrible images of the dead rising, people commiting suicide, maniacs in rags with deformed faces and other monsterous images. He didn't know what was causing it, perhaps he had been under such stress lately that his fears had finally decided to make themselves known through his dreams. His final dream was enough to make him decide that sleep was impossible; he had dreamed that he was being dragged down into a vast dark ocean by a large green hand. He got up from his tent, still fully dressed, and walked outside into the night air.

Axenia

Casey was singing to herself, her voice clear and melodious. The feel of the water on her feet was wonderful, cooling and relaxing. In her hand she formed an iceskater, letting it glide over the water. Still her mind was on Alistair, and how she should react around him. He could make her heart beat faster, make her forget everything but how much she wanted him. No one had ever done that to her before, but maybe it was just a side she would have to learn to control. The moonlight made her body look soft and amazing, her curves visible, and the dress revealing, but still covering enough to make one curious.

Villain

Alistair noticed that Casey was still up. He felt embarassment flare up inside him, but he didn't retreat to his tent. He walked over to Casey's side and sat down next to her, 'Couldn't sleep either?' He asked while watching the skater glide over the water.

Axenia

"No, my thoughts kept me awake." Casey turned her head, her eyes meeting his. "What's your excuse for being up this late, isn't sleep supposed to be good for the brain?" She wanted to touch him, but she kept her hands to herself.

Villain

'Couldn't sleep. Nightmares.' Alistair spoke with no hint of shame in his voice, 'Its strange that I should be having them. I've been in scary situations before and its never bothered me.' He spoke before glancing her way, 'Have you heard anything from that guy? You know. The fictional from your universe?' Alistair asked, struggling for the name of the man they had met the previous night when Casey had been attacked by Frank.