Myra`s Little Shop of Corruption [MUL](Male`s Only)

Started by Myra The Corrupted, July 05, 2009, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myra The Corrupted

--------In Character Introduction--------

Your walking home after a hard days work its getting late when it starts raining heavily out of no where,as you duck into a little shop to escape the horrible weather as you head over to the counter to ask for a phone to call a cab.There`s a woman in a red dress with skin pale as a full moon and hair like the darkest night with eyes as enthralling as smoldering coals standing behind the counter it almost seams like she has been expecting you.

When that scary voice in your head stars acting up again and says:
"By the clack-smack cracking of my thumbs something wicked this way i sense comes ..My oh my...Doesn't that one have the look of something corrupt and delightfull about her ...I tell you boss if i wasn't just a voice in your head id sure like to know if the skin under her dress is as smooth and unblemished as her face..Now why don't you just pick up that phone and tell the wife and kids your going to be late..I wont tell any one after all I'm just a voice in your head remember?"

Just as you hang up the phone and head over to the counter she extends her hand and introduced herself" Good Evening I'm Myra and how may i be of service to you this fine evening? Would you like to see a list of our inventory perhaps?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu

I'm looking for a partner capable of being
-A villain and a gentleman
-Mature intelligent
-Knows how to create great flow between characters
-Creative

Aware of the risks that i may be repeating myself from "ons and offs thread"here are some of my themes/settings and roles i enjoy.Some of these can be blended together in a lovely mix others well....You can try.     

-------- Short Introduction

Roles
-Villain/villainess
-Evil Queen/Evil source of power
-Corrupt Preacher/Possessed girl
-Demon/Possessed girl
-Corrupt wealthy senator/ political rivals trophy wife
-Dad/Daughter

Themes
-Nazi occult war theme
-Paranormal
-Horror
-Hell/Hellish creatures
-Starwars
-Corrupt disney story's
-Corrupt cartoons
-Politics
-Rich luxurious settings

TV shows
-The king of queens
-Everybody loves Raymond
-According to Jim

Plots
-Rise to power
-World domination
-Conspiracy
-Corruption
A more detailed and full list can be found here
Myra`s full Ons and Offs

My Story's And Scenarios

Dark Arabian Nights

A dark arabic beauty walks on to the huge balcony over looking the city on fire as the sound of battle and screams can be heard from the city all the way up to the the safe haven of the sultans luxurious palace.They say power and magic corrupts and that's just what has happend to the once so innocent well behaved former princess of agrabah,Now dressed in dark and red silk flaunting her figure and leaving very little to the imagination.Rumors among the palace guards say that Jafar`s magic can change once shape and form and Jasmine`s body seams to have grown just in the right areas.

She stands there leaning over the balcony wearing a tight red silk g-string and a black half-skirt barely cowering her round applebottom shape wearing a attire showing of her firm tight stomach and revealing major cleavage,She stand there with a cold calculating smirk as a shadowy figure approaches her from behind."I was wondering when you would show up,Is it time to collect the spoils of war perhaps?"She bites the left side of her lips"...My master.."

Note:
Male roles:
Jafar(You)

Female Roles
Jasmine(Myself)
This is just a short taste i have a short character Introduction and more background.I'm aware that these characters cartoons were made for kids and doesn't really have the forms or visuals i feel are needed to properly appreciate their figures in a adult roleplay,I can supply you with very impressive adult drawings to give you a better idea of there shape look and figure.If i feel you are what I'm looking for in a roleplay partner.

The Jetsons? Or The Spacelys?

Our story begins...Way into the future where mankind has done extraordinary advances  into technology and space exploring,But the jetsons are seemingly a normal family with big problems.George jefferson the head of the household works for  Spacely Space Sprockets a big company that only cares about making cold hard cash and doesn't care for the average Joe.

George is going through a rough patch at work with his boss the wealthy powerfull Mr.Spacely,But that's just the tip of the iceberg his relationship with his kids and wife have suffered as Mr.Spacely demands long hours.His wife Jaine is extremely unhappy with George`s low ambition and his short comings in bed and has threatend to leave him if he doesn't soon get a promotion and start bringing in some heavy doe.
George`s teenage daughter Judy is a handfull the beautiful teen is rebellious and has a body like her mother built for bedrooms and is getting a lot of attention,She doesn't seam to care about her father working long hours to pay for her education as she counts on her looks and attitude to carry  her through life. 

We begin as Jane has prepared a  big dinner for there important guest Mr.Spacely both the women are dressed in revealing outfits Jaine dressed in a classy evening gown showing off her mature but perfect figure,Judy wearing a short dress showing of major cleavage and her young tight body.George is freaking out and knows this is his last Chance for promotion but his nerves seam to have gotten the better of him,Suddenly there's a hard knock on the door as the family all gather to open the door and theres Mr.Spacely dressed in a expensive suite with a devilish look in his eyes.

Note:
Male Roles
Mr Spacely(You)
George(You)

Female Roles
Jane(Myself)
Judy(Myself)
This is just a short taste i have a short character Introduction and more background.Aware that these characters cartoons were made for kids and doesn't really have the forms or visuals i feel are needed to properly appreciate their figures in a adult roleplay,I can supply you with very impressive adult drawings to give you a better idea of there shape look and figure.If i feel you are what I'm looking for in a roleplay partner.

Humble beginnings to Entertainment Cutthroat

You went from humble beginnings to making it big in the entertainment business but you cant help but feel it changed you like a part of your soul went missing along the way to your road to glory.Your wife and kids that stuck with you all the way through some rough times doesn't mean as much to you as they once did.Material and pretty things have taken there place and your more concerned with the next big thing and finding like minded people who care about making cold hard cash and having a pleasurable time while doing so.

You now sit on top of the biggest entertainment corporation the world has ever seen and your considered the most powerfull influential man in show business and every singer actor entertainer is practically begging and beating down the door to sign on with you and have your team of cut throat lawyers and managers represent them in getting the best parts/songs getting a step a head of every one else.

We start off a regular work day for you waking up in your multi million dollar mansion in holywood as you wake up next to your wife get dressed put on your suit and get driven in a limo to your corporate headquarters.You walk through the front doors luckily being the boss means no pesky security checks or bothersome delays and enter your private elevator on your way to the top floor where your secretary hands you a schedule of your entire day,Luckily today seams to be a light day only one board meeting a couple of phone calls and one meeting with a possible new client.

Note
This roleplay is a long one and features you playing the CEO of a entertainment business corporation with all the perks that comes with it,You mingle with the cream of the crop in the entertainment industry and get to have meetings with beautiful famous celebrity's asking to sign on with you and your corporation.As follows this is a roleplay that's very long and can involve 100 of celebrity's changing from each session some will be walking into your office looking to join your empire others will be seduced by the promise of wealth by attending one of your legendary industry party's.
Of course evil always find a way and as mentioned you have started to enjoy the finer things in life and did your wife really help you get where you are now? Or did she just complain along the way to the top? And does nothing else but complain your never home or spend time with the kids.Ah the kids...They don't seam to appreciate how much daddy works to provide them with a proper education.
Perhaps its time to find a new family in the entertainment industry after all the family back home have there needs taken care of as your bringing in cold hard cash every month,I think you've earned some time to do what you want for a change.Dont you agree?

---------------------------------------------------------------
I will update with more scenarios as time will allow it,Thank you for reading

Love Myra

Urbanzorro

I just finished reading your post and found it very interesting. I am personal messaging you now, hopefuly you will message back.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Darthvegeta800

Roles
-Villain/villainess
-Evil Queen/Evil source of power

Themes
-Nazi occult war theme
-Starwars

Are a few concepts i like. ^^ If you feel like brainstorming, give me a poke/pm.

Transgirlenstein

It is not often I want to play a male role but I would not mind playing Jafar in your Alladin rp :)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Myra The Corrupted

"Updated back from vacation"