Modern Day Pirates on a Quest for Booty (looking for M/F pirates and f booty)

Started by subjuanita, October 09, 2011, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

This is my first attempt organizing a group story. I have listed the basic plot below. Please ask if you have any questions.

A group of rich women decide to go out for a day at sea on one of their ships. They are all very wealthy, or married to a wealthy man. They plan to enjoy the day at sea relaxing, drinking fine wine, and working on their tans.

Unfortunately for them, a group of pirates receive a tip from a friend on the docks and they head out to sea too. They have high tech equipment to jam the women's ship radio to prevent anyone from hearing their radio calls for help. The pirates board their ship, tie the women up and take them to their ship. They sink the women's ship and take them to a private island where they plan to enjoy them and make them into slaves to sell to some rich overseas businessmen they know.

If you like the idea, please post a character description in this thread using this format:

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Name:
Sexuality:
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty):
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Bio:

Laughing Hyena

Interested indeed and rolling a character up.

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Captain Ethan Washington
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate Captain
Turn Ons: Breasts and Breast Play, (Major Turn-On), Cosplay (Unlikely but still a Turn-On), Submissive and/or Shy Ladies (The latter is the kind of girl I love and adore) Bondage of the Opposite Sex (Likely and I enjoy the giving of power it offers), Cock Worship (Not as much because I put the lady first but still nice), Domination (Love to take control of the pace.)
Turn Offs: Taking Anal (For Obvious Reasons but I don't like my asshole being toyed with.), Gorn (Obviously not going to come up), Watersports or Bathroom play (Dont understand it and don't want to.)
Bio: Going by the pirate codes of the old Carribean, he maintains the ships morale through a strict but merciful hand. Having averted a mutiny from ones who thought him soft he was harshly tested but overcame the mutiny and proved what happens when one truly crosses him as he had the man responsible tied to the crows nest with his entrails exposed to be consumed by the gulls reportedly and then took on a new crew altogether feeling that the remaining crew could not be trusted. Leaving him with a new crew and a new reputation for being a very malicious man to his enemies, Captain Washington takes whatever fortunes come his way.

Vaulera

Appearance:
Name: Rebecca Linaes
Sex: Female
Role in Story: Abductee
Turn Ons: Giving: Oral, Handjobs. Recieving: Rough (very) Anal, Forced, Anything Fast and hard really.
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Watersports, Mutilation and death.
Bio: Born into a wealthy family and spoiled to the point of madness, Rebecca got anything and everything she wanted and didn't have to worry about the consequences. She was enrolled in the best schools, was the most popular and the most wealthy. Quickly becoming devious, manipulative and cunning, she was the perfect example of the rich brat that could do no wrong. On one of her usual days she decided to go out with some friends on their boat.

Foxy DeVille

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:

Name: Sangría de los Santos
Sexuality: Bi
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate
Turn Ons: Rough Sex, Anal, Exhibitionism, Piercings, Watersports, Gang Bangs
Turn Offs: Scat
Bio: Sangría de los Santos was born the daughter of a fisherman in Tijuana. As a teenager she ran with a gang but didn't like how she was treated by machismo-fueled male members. Sangría used her nautical knowledge to smuggled drugs for years. Eventually she became bored with the lack of violence her successful operation brought. So she joined up with a pirate crew, loving the action and respect it gave her. Sangría didn't even mind losing an eye in one raid, she now wears a patch as a badge of honor.

Kazuume

Name: Melissa Riker
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Abductee
Turn Ons: Dom males; Light Bondage; Oral (love both giving and receiving); Foreplay (can't get enough)
Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Gore, Wet Sports, Torture
Bio: Melissa is the daughter of a wealthy business tycoon. Given pretty much whatever she desires to keep her happy but her love life has been less than pleasant. Dating hasn't been easy because her father's wealth seems to attract male interest more than she does, because of this reason she is somewhat quiet when she's out with the other girls and lets them take the lead. A day out on the boat away from the dating scene just spending time with the girls seems the perfect solution to the last few months of turmoil.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

subjuanita

It is great to see the interest this story has received so far...there is room for more pirates and abductees in this role play. But don't wait too long to sign up or you might miss the boat. (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

Belisuavious

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jack Swift (name he goes by) Winston Carlton (Birth name, which he doesn't use)
Sexuality:Straight
Turn Ons: Being in control,
Turn Offs:Gore, scat, bathroom play, watersports, mutilation
Bio: Winston was a sailor for a little while, and he did enjoy his job. However he finally got sick and tired of pirates robbing his ship. Finding that there was really nothing he can do about it, and figured "if you can't beat em, join em". He signed on with Captain Washington after he had heard the man needed a crew, and so far he hasn't really had too many issues other than the usual grumblings associated with a workplace.

kylie

Name: Kana June Pershing

Sex: f
Sexuality: Bi  (quietly partial to women, but it depends)
Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty):  abductee

( As usual if you'd like some detail about Ons and Offs or perhaps wondering about something not mentioned here, please ask or check my Ons/Offs page.   8-) )

Turn Ons: Humiliation, nipple/breast play, groping, toys or machines,
enforced outfits (harem, lingerie, or other fetish outfits),
being played against other captives, forced to beg or roleplay against her wishes,
forced F-F, forced generally with story too,
molested or used while clothed or semi-clothed,
possibly some piercing (either temporary or permanent),
oral, other penetration with foreplay and lots of story around it.

Okay:  Some threats of roughness or worse humiliation than actually happens,
moderate punishment/"torture" such as impact play or harsh quarters. 
Some bondage (ask if you plan a lot).  More, limited opportunity to escape. 

Turn Offs: Scat, too much vanilla action (especially to too little plot),
super heavy bondage when it's way beyond the point of helping the story,
actual deaths (at least early on).

Bio:  Kana is the wife of a financier who amazingly still counts his fortune obsessively.  Meaning since after the honeymoon, he's almost never home or paying much attention.  This suits her fine, leaving her to shop, pursue her artsy hobbies, and see the occasional woman from lower social circles who he will never meet. 

Kana has lived in the West since middle school, although she returns to Japan occasionally.  She takes pride in her almost perfect English and her ability to do little favors for the less fortunate.  Not that she really needs for anything nowadays...   As she grew up in a middle class family, she tends to be slightly more practical and familiar with news of the world than some of her rich friends. 

Vaulera

Belisuavious

kylie

Well, one idea might be some people taking on multiple characters  (Do we have a shortage of pirates?) or just if needed, splitting up story plotting (if there's any shortage of set, subplots etc.)

It would be great if some more people hopped in, though ;)

subjuanita

I was hoping to do initial post on Friday. I will set it up so if others want to join in they will have a chance (at least until the pirates abduct the women from the boat). So, don't wait too long to join the role play or you will miss the boat!

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

subjuanita

I just wanted to thank everyone who has applied to join this group, I am happy to have you all "on board" for this story. I just wanted to say that I hope to keep it as a group play and not divided up into a lot of one on one role plays. As of right now, we have 3 pirates and 4 abductees (including myself who will posting my character in this thread today.) If anyone is still interested, you are welcome to join now. But don't wait too long or you may be too late.

Laughing Hyena

subjuanita

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:
Name: Monica LaVille
Sexuality: Straight for now, but is easily changed to bi with the right persuasion.
Turn Ons: BDSM, cages, humiliation, being toyed with like a cat with a mouse, being broken and sold
Turn Offs: Toilet play
Bio: Monica grew up in a lower middle class family, but married Tom LaVille, a self made multi-millionaire in his 60's. Monica lives a life of luxury, and has everything she wants in the way of physical goods. But she married Tom only because of his money, and is now thinking of divorcing him. Monica lives in a community property state, and would receive half of his assets earned after their marriage if she did that. That would allow her to live the carefree life she craves now.

inflatetress

Appearance:

Name: Anya Sommers
Sex: F
Sexuality: hetero

Turn Ons: (Anya: not too much, she is pretty vanilla and rather cold!)  (Me!: humilaition, anal, oral, inflation, impregnation, soft vore, death)
Turn Offs: torture/mutilation, bathroom stuff

for more info see my ons/offs!  (Link below)
Bio: Anya is the spoiled daughter of a wealthy oil tycoon.  She has spent her entire life in luxary and has spent all of her time trying to satisfy her rampant sexual urges.  She is known to be a bit of a slut and a total ditz, she is also very spoiled and can be rather mean.

Visna

subjuanita

That't great Visna! Happy to have you join us.

I made the initial post. It;s called Pirate's Quest for Booty and you can find it here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121912.0

Hopefully I explained things in the post, but if not just ask in this thread or send me a PM.

Laughing Hyena

Kazuume

Sorry I'm going to have to drop out. Change in things, nothing to do with this story. Have fun all.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Visna

Joshua Greeves
Sex:
Male
Sexuality:
Straight
Role in Story:
Pirate, specially in charge in the tech and gadgets.
Turn Ons:
Light Bondage, Feet, Anal, Oral, Sensuality, Foreplay, Playing the Dominant or Submissive, Forcing others to play Dominant on him, Toy Usage
Turn Offs:
Vore, Death, Bestiality, Scat
Bio:
Joshua is the youngest member of the group. When the Cap'n was asking around in search of somebody to help run the advanced, expensive equipment he had bought, Joshua's name often came up. Joshua was mostly a normal kid. He moved through middle and high school extremely popular, though he was extremely smart and spent a lot of time studying. Everything was going well until one of his girlfriend's wanted to make a name for herself and claimed he had raped her. Though the court ended up dismissing the case due to lack of evidence, he was pissed, and decided to quickly graduate ahead of time and leave the town.

He managed to change his identity and move elsewhere on the coast where he was involved in a lot of drug running to help fund his own research and studies. He was never really one to get down and dirty, but normally helped the more stupid and daring plan their schemes. Even still, he was hard to beat at a target range.

The thing that ended up leading him to the Captain was the simple fact that Joshua worked cheap. He was already rich from his past two years of work, and the mere offer to help the older man catch some hot, rich women was one he thought sounded good enough. He took the job for pretty cheap, always using it as a sarcastic excuse when he does bad or slacks off. He's often sarcastic and lazy, though he does his job well.

-

Everything look okay?

subjuanita

Laughing Hyena

MarcothTalos

Well give me a short time and i shall post my psycho pirate? LOL. Haven't seen a real sadist in our group so I figured it is always needed? Either way i will post up asap today
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 14, 2011, 05:39:41 PM
Well give me a short time and i shall post my psycho pirate? LOL. Haven't seen a real sadist in our group so I figured it is always needed? Either way i will post up asap today
Hmmm, I have never come across a pyscho pirate character before...should be mmmm interesting. Welcome aboard the role play.

MarcothTalos

Alright here he is, not sure what was allowed and not, tell me if alterations are needed.

Appearance:
Stands 6'7", toned and strong obviously, a unique beard style which he keeps shaven obsessively, green eyes, and he has a massive tattoo covering his entire back with a .500 magnum crossing a machete looking blade over a large skull and cross bones. A large black P is tattooed into his ribs from below his right pec to just at his belt line, this covers a scar in the same shape. Rarely shows the tattoos by wearing a leather open vest type garments.

Name: Francis "Boots" McGavin.

Sexuality: He doesn't really care. As long as there is oral, vaginal, or anal, basically a hole to use in his mind. Not preference on either as long as they are in pain.

Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): pirate, sergeant of arms.

Turn Ons: Pain, causing it, or receiving. Violence. Bondage. Unwilling partners. Young partners. Breaking pets.

Turn Offs:A day sober, slow days on the sea, lack of "booty".

Bio: Born To a ship captain of a slave ship, Francis grew up much like any other child, except he was told to kill another crew member onboard who was 23 when he was 14. He grew up obviously much faster, since he reached 6' at 12. The world was rough and life on a slave shape as not one of the slaves, was far more tragic than the slaves themselves.

He was made into the whipping boy, quite literally, as he was made to whip and beat the slaves who would need discipline. It not only hardened him, but also scared the slaves that if the child of the ship was this savage, they would not dare attack the masters.

After twenty three years of being on that ship, the captain died, and Francis left at the next port. Bouncing from slavers ships to kidnap ships, to just full on pirate crews. He was rather disturbed to most people, thinking he had lost his mind decades ago. He often gains great sexual pleasure when he is fighting and killing, a true sadist in all sense of the word. If its is causing pain, torturing, killing, or just flat out making someone bleed, he is having a good day. Branded with the pirate P at 17 after slitting the throat of a nobleman's son for him spitting on him because he was poor. He was branded while laughing and shouting at the nobleman he would smile over his grave.

After he branded half of his torso the man tossed him to the street naked. Francis returned naked and beat the man to death with a loaded pistol in the man's house, refusing to pull the trigger till he raped, humiliated, and castrated the noble with a butter knife.

He is out for blood, money, and whatever ass he can defile.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

subjuanita

Welcome aboard the role play. I don't think you will have much of a problem keeping us behaving well.

MarcothTalos

I hope not, if the little slaves break quick, he loses interest and will be bored again! ROFL

subjuanita

MarcothTalos

*Pats her on the head* There there child, I will make sure you are ;)

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 15, 2011, 02:11:18 PM
*Pats her on the head* There there child, I will make sure you are ;)

Oh you don't have to worry about me I am well behaved. :)

MarcothTalos

Is joshua going to post? Sorry to ask but i felt i needed to wait for him to post since Francis and him are obviously flirting lol.

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

subjuanita

No, but you just made it. Make a character profile here, and then make a post in the main thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121912.0

You got here just in time to get captured. :)

MarcothTalos

Oh oh oh!!! come on post you all lol. Nice post captain lol. Anyways i will wait till joshua's character, jack, and Sangría de los Santos. Sort of let them get ready and then we begin the fun? Just curious where to go exactly.

subjuanita

Well I think my next post will help set up our encounter with the pirates. After that it is up to the pirates, we will be waiting for them, in a ship without engines that will not start.

minerva7790

Yay! Would this do?

Character Info Sheet
Appearance:

Name: Karin Shizuoka
Sexuality: Straight, but subject to change if/when she is broken.
Turn Ons: Heavy bondage, BDSM, nipple and breast play, fetish costumes, humiliation
Turn Offs: Gore, scat, vore.
Bio: Karin is the only daughter of a Japanese business tycoon. Growing up, she had always been very shy and had very few true friends. Most of her classmates were either jealous of her father's wealth, or racist. Finally, upon entering a high school for the higher class, Karin managed to find some good friends, whom Karin kept in touch with after graduation. One of them invited her on this trip.

Karin is engaged to one of the CEOs of her father's company. Her father only gave her permission to come on this vacation because it is probably her last chance to have a getaway with her friends as a single woman. Once she was married, she would be expected to stay at home as a good housewife.

subjuanita

Karin character looks like she would be great on our ship. When you do post  on story thread you could have her boarding ship early, taking nap, and just waking up and joining others, since you joined our story late.

minerva7790

MarcothTalos

Hey all I would like to say I am very sorry. I confused and misread a post and went way to far. Forgive me greatly I am going to alter my post to keep it in line with what Laughing's post was. Sooooo sorry all!

MarcothTalos

Vaulera

I would think the captain would need to post, as to engage the boat in boarding. Someone get LH

subjuanita

I actually sent LG a email about that yesterday.  Until he posts, we could interact on our respective ships.

MarcothTalos

Hey all I am sorry for being away and not posting last night, got called cause a friend was arrested and I had to drive an hour and half each way to get him out. I am sorry about it, but hey real life screws ya sometime. I will try and post tonight.

subjuanita

Thank for letting us know. Hope things work out well for your friend. You can't control what happens in real life.

subjuanita

I would wanted to check to see how many are still interested in this role play.

Caela

I'd be interested if you're still looking. Thought you were past the new girls stage though.

Belisuavious

Yeah I'm still here, just posted, is it ok with everyone that I described the prison hold? I can change it if there is any problems.

subjuanita

Quote from: Caela on October 29, 2011, 06:28:27 PM
I'd be interested if you're still looking. Thought you were past the new girls stage though.

We should have room for another girl, so go ahead and post. I am sure the pirates won't mind capturing another girl.    :)

Caela

Quote from: subjuanita on October 30, 2011, 11:03:09 AM
We should have room for another girl, so go ahead and post. I am sure the pirates won't mind capturing another girl.    :)

Awesome! Will work up a character sheet and read through the posts already made. :D

Visna

Been so busy lately. Sorry :( Going to have to drop out of this. I apologize for any inconveniences!

subjuanita

Quote from: Visna on October 30, 2011, 06:48:46 PM
Been so busy lately. Sorry :( Going to have to drop out of this. I apologize for any inconveniences!

Sorry to hear that you are going to have to drop out. But I appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

MarcothTalos

Alright everyone I am out and about once again. I will be a posting fiend soon. Was in the hospital after trying to help a friend, that guy who was arrested, and yeah....let us just say, fck him! Yeah I am healed up well enough and on funky meds, but dont worry on MS word, I will be sure to keep typos to a minimum. I am very very sorry about my absence and holding up the roles at all everyone.

Belisuavious

So does anyone have any specific groupings for the first fun session?

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on October 30, 2011, 10:42:55 PM
Alright everyone I am out and about once again. I will be a posting fiend soon. Was in the hospital after trying to help a friend, that guy who was arrested, and yeah....let us just say, fck him! Yeah I am healed up well enough and on funky meds, but dont worry on MS word, I will be sure to keep typos to a minimum. I am very very sorry about my absence and holding up the roles at all everyone.

Hospitals are not a fun place to be...glad you got released...hope you are back to 100% soon.

subjuanita

Quote from: Jecter on October 31, 2011, 12:24:46 AM
So does anyone have any specific groupings for the first fun session?

Well I think the captain of the pirates would be in charge of how the booty, or should I say our booties, get distributed.

MarcothTalos

Alright and I posted woohoo, fun pain drugs made me crash I swear it! They made me eat all of my fruity pebbles marshmallow cereal! lol. Anyways yeah all good, still some pain of my jaw, but yeah the other guy has a snapped tibula fibula time ahead of him so I say i won? Self defense took care of the cops asking me what happen to. So yeah just healing up. anyways no criminal typing here yet! lol.

Oh and lead on great washington! lead on captain to the spoils! I was thinking the earlier described order from... I believe it was Jack? Yeah he explained how he would end up getting the last pick. I think the order sounds right, Captain, Sergeant, Tech expert, Experienced Hired gun, lower hired gun. Sounds all fun to me? Not meaning to put Jack on the ass end, but he was the one who typed it up! lol. take care all and I look forward to getting back in the games.

Belisuavious

Yeah, well shit flows downhill. Poontang as well in this case, but that's beside the point.

MarcothTalos

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 04:08:46 AM
and posted! glad to see we are all moving right along again!

Yeah! I am glad to see the story picking up steam again.

kylie

I'd usually say try to group by interests if  you can... 

But sometimes mixing things up is fun.  It's all in the flow right?  Also depends how much people are going to emphasize viewing others, or sharing activities maybe...   O:)

Kaisude

MarcothTalos

Well Kaisude I will say right now it looks like five pirates to three or four abductees? So I would think we would want more abductees, but that is subjuanita's decision of course.

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 04:14:57 PM
Well Kaisude I will say right now it looks like five pirates to three or four abductees? So I would think we would want more abductees, but that is subjuanita's decision of course.
Quote from: Kaisude on November 15, 2011, 02:59:32 PM
Room for one more male?

Kaisude, right now as MarcothTalos said we have more pirates than abductees so we don't have room for another pirate. If things changes, and more abductees who were writing earlier in the story reappear I will let you know.

MarcothTalos

Or we could always put in a male abductee if foxi is interested or whatever. IDK just saying Francis doesn't care which he gets lol. Warning for Josh and Jack lol.

subjuanita

Quote from: MarcothTalos on November 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
Or we could always put in a male abductee if foxi is interested or whatever. IDK just saying Francis doesn't care which he gets lol. Warning for Josh and Jack lol.

I want to limit abductees to females for this story. A guy wouldn't be going on a "girl's night out" type trip.

MarcothTalos

inflatetress

Hey guys, I know I'm part of the reason the game as slowed down and I'm getting ready to post now but I have a question before I do...

Where is Anya!?  I had posted that she went over to the pirates ship to keep an eye on Monica but Marcoth's post made it seem like he thinks Anya is still on the girl's ship?  It doesn't really matter to me as I want to help the game move along, Sub or MT- just let me know where she is!

subjuanita

Well I guess to make it work with what MT posted perhaps Anya went onto the pirate's ship to follow me, but then after I went down the steps Anya returned to our ship. That's all I can think of to make it to work w/o MT having to change his post.

inflatetress

Okay, let's go with that, I'll post right now to help move us along!

subjuanita

MarcothTalos

I am ready and willing top post all! Just sitting her reading and thinking of evil things to do lol. I will wait till a few more posts from the captains come out or I could keep it sort of anya and francis for a moment or two?

subjuanita

Go ahead and do your posts. The Captain hasn't posted since 11/17 so you may have a bit of a wait if you wait for him. Hopefully he will do a post soon, but no point in waiting since we don't know for sure.

Laughing Hyena

subjuanita

Angi

Lol I know I'm not part of this rp... but I just had to post this song xD cuz this made me think of it right away heehee Have fun rping guys x3

MarcothTalos

Forgive my rudeness of not posting for so long and then saying this. But I must drop out. I am currently in a location that allows very limited access to the internet, not to mention I don't speak the language lol. Anyways I wish you all the best, but being out of the country on such short notice as this has, well is stops me from being able to make the prep work needed for even monthly posting. Again I am so sorry everyone, but if you wish use the character still. This was far from planned to end like this I assure you.

Belisuavious

MarcothTalos

I know I am very very sorry Inflate! How about we put it this way when I am back in the U.S. or when I can get online more than once or twice a day I will make it up to ya!!! lol. Take care all!

inflatetress

No problem MT.  Everyone else- I'm not dropping out, tomorrow I'll try to figure out how to move Anya along, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.  It also looks like Marcos is still around, maybe he could help write his character out?

Aurora Wayland

Laughing Hyena

Aurora Wayland

subjuanita

Welcome aboard the roleplay. Looking forward to reading your post.

MarcothTalos

Sigh.

Alright since someone has emailed me and asked what happen I shall spit it out for you all. I was sent away for what I was told was a 5 month hump, and it turned out to be more like three weeks. I am sorry about the whole confusion and all this other crap, but I assure you (as some have said) it was not an excuse to drop all my games.

I know you all have continued quite well into the game, so I will expect nothing, but I offer my hat back in the ring if you wish. If not I understand.

subjuanita

Thanks for letting us know what happened. I will leave it up to Inflatress what she wants to do, since she was playing with your character.

Whatever she decides, I hope Aurora stays with the story, as I think it would be great to have a female pirate in our story.

Aurora Wayland

Appearance:

Name: Aurora Wayland

Sexuality: bi-sexual, preferring women.

Turn Ons: Orgies, Voyeurism, group sex. Safe Sex.

Turn Offs: No Mutilation/Death

Bio: Born to a crack head mother and with no memory of her father, Aurora lived most of her young life on the street. Growing up she coned, swindled and stole to make survive. Her reference was to be as hard as she could, instead of selling her body like her mother did.

When she was 16 she left New York and traveled by barge into the open ocean. The sea mist against her skin was the first time she felt truly free. It wasn't long before the ship was attacked by modern day pirates. Most of the crew of the ship were killed, and the pirates made an attempt to rape Aurora but 2 were killed trying to get close to her.

Knowing the young girl had fire in her eyes, the captain of the pirate ship offered her a position upon his ship. It was there she learned most of her sea savvy skills. When she turned 20 she left the crew and joined on with another, whom had offered more money. She now rests under the employ of Captain Ethan Washington.

(Let me know if I have to make adjustments. )

MarcothTalos

Awesome!!!! Thanks all and Aurora can always drop in and we just treat her like the female in the crew originally? Would that work? She just sort of takes her character. So in other words, game is the same, just she has now turned from Latin lady to the dark haired hard ass? Anyways got to run out and get shit done and then I shall return to post later today! and thanks again!!!!

subjuanita

Aurora, your profile looks great to me. Hope you enjoy the role play here.

Aurora Wayland

MarcothTalos

If you want or just have your lady cum up from below deck and visit Francis, since me and Inflate are on right now we could bang out a few to help get you rolling. Make it like she over slept if ya want lol.