News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Oh! (that's the best kind...but beware the bite. :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Paranoid (yikes.. but hopefully water will thwart such hungry little bites.. although I never learn) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Quest (for that perfect balance I see...hehehe!  :D)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Revenge.. (it always sets in.. just hopefully early enough in the morning to be conquered by just before noon *in his box, of course*)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sympathy (Oh that revenge and I are old friends...hehe...good luck to ya!  ;D)

Mordred

Taunting.. (sleep.. oh it's taunting as it taps upon my temple.. yet.. jeez I have another bottle to finish still :P).. (my six words.. 'Each week, I do quit drinking')
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Unwise (to thwart the brain demanding sleep...yet those bottles do beckon!)  (New six words...'stop buying bottles of sweet elixir' :P) hehehe!

Mordred

Vexing (liquid.. always.. hehe.. yeah they keep smacking together in the fridge.. sending their little ringing sounds.. how can I battle that? :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Winners (as in those bottles...hehe...oh I hear ya, though more than two and I'm done...alas I am not likely to drink anyone under the table. :P)

Mordred

Yikes (with me it all depends on my water level, food intake.. but this giant can usually handle a bit.. not as much as years ago (phew.. with relief!) but.. hehe.. I'm like a damn car that needs constant watching.. by itself! :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Zapped (LOL! Well something tells me yer gonna feel 'zapped' in a little while...hehe...thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday!  ;D)

Mordred

Absolutely! (feels little zaps already.. forming into an attacking force inside.. ready to pounce.. knowing they will take great pleasure.. yet feeling he has it coming) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Brilliant...(imagery!  hehehe!  Ah well yes whenever we imbibe we always have it coming...lol...but sometimes that lovely buzz is soooo worth it! :-))

Mordred

Cadaver (that's me.. yeah me anyway but in those lowly moments when the brain pulsates in a bad way.. like a martyr I whine inside how I deserve every little bit of pain and suffering.. hehe.. oh how pathetic!) :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Delirious (I'm impressed you aren't! :P  Hehe...nah, it's not pathetic, we know there is a penance to be paid. :) )

Mordred

Eventually (ohh, this creature now runs on fumes *again, like a car*.. I'm just shocked the battery doesn't conk out hehe.. oh but that's a good thing.. yeah we know what we get ourselves into.. paying the price, definitely)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Funny (Oh this creature is running on fumes also, but without the lovely buzz...it's simply overtired yet too wired to sleep!  At least that won't come with a headache tomorrow. ;) )

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Xandria

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Xandria