Started by leelan, July 17, 2009, 05:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Funky Sh*t - Prodigy

*thanks to you know who for showing my misspelling :P*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

I Am the Spider - Alice Cooper
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Katherine Kiss Me - Franz Ferdinand

Mordred

Lucid Dreams - Franz Ferdinand :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Anesa

Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

Mordred

Ole Black 'n' Blue Eyes - Fratellis
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Pacific Coast Highway - Sonic Youth

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Rainy Days and Mondays - The Carpenters

Mordred

Sour Girl - Stone Temple Pilots
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Xandria

Under Moonshine - The Moody Blues

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

Xandria

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Born In The USA - The Boss    ;P

Mordred

Crazy - Guns & Roses

(took me a moment there.. I'm in a weakened caffeine (and blood) deprived state :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa