Revival: Time After Time [Extreme, Light Fantasy, Dash of Sci-Fi]

Started by Ceralilly, July 17, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Sunshine

Quote from: rachels270692 on July 24, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
ok sent hopfully :P hehe

Received. We will get back to you shortly! Thanks for the message :)

Ceralilly

Pilot slot Claimed.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Ceralilly

For those that are curious, we officially have a Book of Information thanks to the beautiful Sunshine!

She has begun to compile ALL of the information that we have all three written up for this awesome game.

RELEASE DAY IS MONDAY!

Though we will be accepting character sheets after the opening event, we would love to have you all!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Ceralilly

Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

Rafiki23

Hello all!

As promised before there are three shiny new threads for everyone to post in!! The first is called Beyond the Gates, this thread is for anything that happens outside of Elementa. Though it is recommended that you do not leave the city without a guide, Elementa is a free place and everyone within it's walls can come and go as they please. But just remember, you've been warned!! *ominous music in the background*.

The second thread is called The Grand Market, and this place is much more welcoming. The Grand Market is a long strip within the city where a citizen can go to trade their goods for other goods and services, as well as many the other activities to be had.

The third and last thread (for now >.>) is The Armistice thread! Due to limited thread space, we have to placed all 5 Armistices in one thread, but the locations are pretty simple so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Perhaps if we can get this bad mamajama to big game status then we will separate them in the future.

As always, we hope you all have fun, and please let us know if there is anything you need help with or would like explained in greater detail. Thank you all for playing!!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools