Baldur's Gate 3 (F seeking M)

Started by ZoneyGirl, September 19, 2023, 11:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoneyGirl

So, like many I am very much drawn into Baldur's Gate 3 at the moment. I'm an avid played of D&D, been playing in one campaign for six years now. I have a pretty good knowledge and have played several of the games. Though to be honest I need to replay several, but the internet has answers should we need to dive deeper into lore. These potential stories can have a mix of story and smut, though I am someone who prefers a story focus when it comes to long term roleplays. Along with a lot of patience as I deal with medical related issues that can put me out of commission. I generally warn my partners when that happens, but sometimes my health it taking my focus too much and things slip my mind. I'm human, I make mistakes and forget things.

With that said, I do love canon characters. There are several that have grabbed my attention in the game and several I wish I could romance as I think it would be fun to explore. I will be breaking this search down according to said characters, mostly one I wish you to play as. I will have a few for canon characters i want to play as. I am open to MxF and MxM pairings.

First let me list some of my On's and Off's as I am in the midst of redoing mine. It will have a list, but this one will be focused on what I wish to see in general. Characters might have a few particular kinks I think suit that character, which I would like to be played out. Have any questions, feel free to ask.

Always down to double. Canon characters I can play are the following. Shadowheart, Astarion, Gale, Halsin, Lae'zel, Alfira

On's and Off's
this isn't all, ask for more details.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
On's
  • General Roughness
  • Being Pinned Down
  • Biting
  • Choking/Breathplay
  • Impact Play
  • Bondage
  • BDSM
  • MMF
  • Non Humans
  • Non/Dub Con
  • Public/Semi Public
  • Double Penetration
  • Size Differences
  • Age Gaps
  • Insertions
  • Sex Toys

Off's
  • Breeding/Pregnancy
  • Bimbofication
  • Growth
  • Mircro/Marco
  • Food Play
  • Scat/Vomit

Characters I want to play and some plot hooks for them

Shadowheart ****
Kinks :: scratching, hair pulling, bondage
  • When Shadowheart doesn't become a dark justiciar, one of them is sent to bring her back to Baldur's Gate so she can be reeducated.
  • Shadowheart post game, wanting to make a new life for herself. Gets pulled into a new mess.

Astarion **
Kinks :: biting, bondage, blood play, sadism/masocism
  • Exploring all Cazador did to Astarion
  • Ascended Astarion claims a new toy.
  • Vampire hunter vs. Astarion
  • After making a deal with Gortash and bringing the Netherbrain under their control. An ascended Astarion and Gortash start their plan to take over all of the sword coast. New found powers for both and the craving for more power and more bloodshed.

Alfira ****
Kinks :: hair pulling, aftercare, sensory play
  • Your Tav, a sweet romance.
  • Durge has other plans for Alfira
  • Alfira and one of the other tieflings in the grove (Zevlor, Dammon, Rolan, ect)
  • Alfira and Halsin

Halsin ***
Kinks :: aftercare, pleasing partners, switch, bestiality (him shifting forms), roughness, biting
  • Halsin and Tav, exploring the sights of nature on adventures post events. Helping nature heal
  • Halsin, Tav, and Astarion. A throuple to help heal from trauma that all of them have.
  • Halsin's adventures when he was young. Possibly exploring when he was in the Underdark.

Onto Characters I wish you to play and some plot ideas for them. Number of *'s after will marking the craving

Lord Enver Gortash *****
Kinks :: sexual pain, coercion, non/dub con, bondage, humiliation, public, objectification
  • Gortash seeks out Tav, wanting to drag her down through any means possible. Make her fight and rule by his side.
  • Lets explore Gortash and the Dark Urge, their ties to each other
  • Young Gortash, deep in the slave trade. His rise to power.

Zevlor *****
Kinks :: aftercare, roughness, hair pulling, scratching, light biting
  • His path to redemption.
  • Events before the game.

Astarion ***
Kinks :: biting, bloodplay, dub-con, bondage, semi public
  • Ascended Astarion and what he will do with this new found power. Tav wrapped around his finger
  • Unascended Astarion, Tav trying to help him find a way to walk in the sun again

Kethric Thorm **
Kinks :: public, non-con, group, non humanoids, sexual pain, name calling, humiliation, possible bad ending, possible incest
  • A grave cleric is seeking the source of the undead, finds Kethric and is swiftly shown the extent of his power.
  • Dragging down Shadowheart

Raphael ****
Kinks :: MMF (with Harleep), humilition, dub-con, insertions, orgasm denial, pet names, begging, whips, non humans
  • Tav takes his deal to remove the tadpole and doesn't read the fine print.
  • Astarion makes a deal with Raphael after not ascended, hopes the devil can have him walk in the sun again. Will do whatever it takes.

Cazador *****
Kinks :: blood play, pain, biting, degradation, possible public use (via spawns, thralls and others), bad ending
  • Grave cleric is investigating their mentors death after he went to Baldur's Gate to look into possible vampire activity. She goes to seek after him and get answers along with ensuring whatever killed him is dealt with. Not only for his sake but because her deity demands it. Gets wrapped up in Cazador once all her leads had her land right on his doorstep. Any cleric could be a problem for him, but grave clerics prove to be specially tricky for their dislike for the undead. Its just hard not to want to toy with the pretty, pious, and honorable cleric. She could prove to be a powerful spawn, maybe one worthy of surviving his ascension ceremony and being one of the first to get a taste of what a new spawn can do.
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

Added several plot ideas under various characters.

Characters I wish to play.
Astarion has one new plot bunnies.
Alfira has two new plot bunnies.
Added Halsin completely, including three plot bunnies.[/li][/list]

Under characters I wish to play against
Added Cazador and one plot idea for him. Does come with a completed character for him to play against.
Returning after time away from my accident. Reworking a lot of things, so my search, on's and off's will be revamped over time.

My On's and Off's

ZoneyGirl

My On's and Off's