NYAH!?!?! (Only accepting pre-made character pairing) I dun full up on RP

Started by terranspirit, February 07, 2017, 09:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terranspirit

HELLLOOOOOO, (dun worry, I'll make this prettier over time xD)
Welcome to my request thread. I'm happy to potentially catch your interest and meet you!~
So quick intro :D
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years steadily now, and consider myself pretty good at it.
I can pump out 2-3 paragraphs adequately, and can usually post once a day, though
I might squeeze two or three in if it's a story I'm really interested in. xD

I am in the process of preparing to go back to school, and I do work and do have a life that exists outside my room,
so please understand that some days I may not get a post in, but I will reply. xD Adulting is rough, but necessary

I really like long term roleplays and building a good repertoire between characters.
So romance should be spread out over some time, and not come too heavy too soon.~
But I would loooooove romance, and there's a few characters of mine I kinda wanna hook up ^_^
See characters panel down below (I swear I'll get this up xD Just gimme time!) MISSION ACCOMLISHED!

OKAY!!!! Time for the reason you guys are here. *Serious face*

So I came up with some ideas of things I'd like to roleplay.
For general interests, check down below to the secod post or check out my RP preferences
These are some slid interests of mine right now
Ideas:GuestxCaptain (18th-19th Century)
For Romance:
FxM, F,F,   M,M, Male or Female, other

I prefer to play a female in this, but depending on your character,
I will play a male. :)
Info:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In this roleplay, you assume the position as a guest aboard a warship named Stormhawk, a 38-gun frigate. You could be a doctor, a musician, a delegate, in general someone not militarized, but carries some cultural significance or rare skill. You're free to get as showy as you want with your character.

I will be playing multiple characters, so if you want to, then that's fine too.
This roleplay will be centered largely on scenes and time skips.
There will be drinking, merriment as well as boredom. Unless you're a marine biologist xD
Then you might find all of it fascinating.

There will be some combat, and a chase or two.
Interspersed with scenes of socialization.

If you have a twist on this scene, lemme know.

Mass Effect roleplay
Set in any time of the lore
Will play Human, Quarian, or Asari
All gender pairings

SoldierxSoldier, SoldierxCommander, or other

Will also do OCxCanon, if either of us want to be Shep.
I was thinking this could just be a slice of life, combat, even a bit of mixed romance.
We can do any of the three games, if you want to do Canon pairing.
Mass effect is one of my favorite games, and I rock some ME3 Multiplayer.

Zomg, so much to do!!! But don't be afraid to bother and distract me. Tis meh faves!xD

Lemme know if you guys have any ideas down below

Will roleplay in threads or pms. :D

You can check my Roleplay Preferences for information about smuttiness. It's up to you where things go in that regard.
I'm completely open to many ideas.

Thankee for your time and consideration if you made it this far Hopefully it wasn't too dull.  There will be more Ideas to come :)
Love is only over with both parties quit.

Check out my request thread (I suck at links and BBCode)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262776.msg12964871#msg12964871

terranspirit

General Interests for now:

I love scifi lore, especially Mass Effect, Star Wars, and Star Trek though my trekky knowledge is limited xD
Big fan of combat free form free for all or player managed enemies. Who doesn't like explosions?!

But I'm also for calmer, traveler's on the road meet ups, adventure, exploration. Pretty much trekking (the non scifi kind xD)
I do fantasy and magic (Tolkien, Harry Potter, various novels I really liked)
Modern-post modern and Apocalyptic settings are fun too, LETS BUILD A WASTELAND TALE TOGETHER XD
Mystery has always been a curiosity of mine, maybe Detective x Partner
Slice of life is another curiousity, and wouldn't mind giving it a try. Maybe new neighbor x long time resident. :) Could be interesting :)
Zomg, I'm sure there's more, but I want my page to look less plain, so Imma stop here for now xD

Would love to share reading interests with you ^_^ If you're feeling bold, lemme know your favorite book down below >_<

terranspirit

Characters I want romanced!<3 !
These are a collection of OC character's I've made that I would love to do a romance involved roleplay with.
They are characters I have a lot of lore built up for and have been widely praise through the years.
And who doesn't wanna see  some cheesy sweet romance!? :P

Fantasy Themed Characters
]Mas'syr Si'Jihar Taken <3

Name: Mas'syr si'Jihar (Moss-see-air See-yeh-har)
Race: OC/Eskarren
Titles: Surveyor of Eskarra, 3rd Champion of the Junior Tournament, Tamer of Oswyr, Discoverer of the Salt Monument.
Training: Foraging, Tracking, Spotting, Archery, First Aid, and Sword
Traits: Skilled Archer, Silent Step, Keen Eyes, Battle Salted
Abilities: Eskarren Race Abilities.

Species Info

Eskarrens are approximately 1.5 times stronger per pound in comparison to average humans. They have acute senses of hearing and sight on land, and hearing and smell in the water. Eskarren's possess a combination respiratory system that allows them to breath on land and in water, allowing smooth transitions from both habitats. Eskarren's also possess a robust immune system, and can additionally recover from a wide variety of injuries with relative success. Their skeletal structure is strong, but flexible, while their muscle strength allows for rapid, quick bursts of energy. Eskarren's possess the ability to detect heart beats up to 15 feet on land, and 60 in the water, making them very difficult to ambush.

When Eskarren's are highly threatened and in the presence of large amounts of blood they become frenzied. This heightened adrenal affect increases sensitivities to motion, smell, and hearing. This puts them prone to frenzying, where they will engage threats typically seen as too dangerous to attack. They gain additional strength, and healing abilities and reduce perception of pain, but prolonged time spent in this state can cause damage to vital organs, lead to muscle damage and fatigue, and in some cases cardiac arrest.

Repressed Abilities: Due to the split timeline, Mas'syr possesses certain abilities not consciously available to her. This includes the ability to soothe beasts, a proclivity for dead languages, and a deep and hidden magical talent, long dormant. These abilities may or may not appear, depending on the situation. Until her quest line is complete, Mas'syr possesses no magical ability.

Short Bio: Mas'syr is an explorer by nature, and kind at heart. Born of a trader and a historian, she quickly established herself as an Eskarren Ranger, rapidly working her way up to Surveyor. Following a life changing revelation of her past, and a terrible war in her homelands, she once again returns to the multi-realms to re-discover the life she'd forgotten.

Modern Themed Characters
There's nothing...

Sci-fi Themed Characters
Posted yet....

xD HAHA, MADE YA LOOK!!!!~

terranspirit

Currently involved in section so you guys can see what I'm up to :)
If ya'll care xD

Star Wars 1x1 Romance
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262844.msg12967174#msg12967174
Sith Female (mc) x Neutral Noble (TC)
Stage: In Progress

Modern Warfare Romance 1x1
Soldier x Soldier
Captor x Soldier
Stage: In Progress
(Private)

Mass Effect Action/Romance
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262824.0
Asari x Krogran
Stage: in Progress

Mass Effect Extreme
Liara x Tali
Stage: Standing By

Medieval Extreme
Soldier x Soldier
In Progress
Private