Kai's Ideas. [MUL]

Started by Kai, July 09, 2008, 01:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

He people. I'm new here and I love to RP. I usually prefer to play the Submissive one, though I might change my mind. I love fantasy roles as well as realistic ones, so I'm available for just about anyone.

Here are my current Ideas:

Live-In Maid [UN]

I'm not going to go into great detail, but the basic idea is that I play a girl named Kera who is looking for a place to stay and finds an ad for a Live-in Maid at a mansion.

She can be either a Catgirl, or a Human, whichever you prefer. This one is open to males or females and I am willing to do this one with multiple people.
-Catgirl Kera: Approximately 5'6, Long black hair, average build with a 36C chest, her ears and tail are black with white tips. She is usually shy about everything and will always obey.
-Human Kera: Same height and figure, though with blond hair that is in two pigtails. She happens to be a little more flirty and energetic.

Male Slave[BON]/[BON-E]

Isaac was abandoned as a child and was found by a slave dealer. He was raised to be a slave and do everything asked of him. He now waits patiently for a mistress...

This one is for a female only, since I refuse to RP a homosexual male. (Not sure why...) I'm hoping for a dominant and demanding mistress for this one, though I don't do anything involving serious pain. Tying up and anything other than pain works for me.

-Human Isaac - 5'9, medium long black hair, blue eyes, average build.
-Half-Fox Isaac - 5'8, short blond hair, green eyes and slightly skinny.
-Wolf Furry Isaac - 6'1, Gray fur with long black hair, silver eyes, blind in one eye and a muscular build.

The Clueless Brother[UN]

Max has been home schooled most of his life, and almost never let out of the house. He's just recently turned 16, and his parents tried to keep knowledge of most things away from him. He was allowed video games, but not internet access or friends. He was never given a chance to think about sex, any video games with a rating of T or higher was kept away from him, and he wasn't allowed around girls. They even sent his sister to live with someone else.

Now, his sister is coming to move back in for a while after having gone through some rough times, including near bankruptcy. She has no clue how isolated her brother was, and now that their parents had left for the weekend, she wanted to change that...

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Aftermath[UN]

This takes place after the game, after the True Ending has occured. Emil returns to Marta in Palmacosta after his talk with Richter in the Ginungagap. Thus, Ratatosk's other personality, Emil gets to live with Marta.

It doesn't take long before the two decide to prove their love for each other, and live out their lives together.

(Very open. Looking for someone to play Marta.)

The Apprentice[BON]

In a world where magic is the norm, lives a young summoner. He is merely an apprentice, and not a good one at that. He trains under a powerful summoner who is about to give up on him. Kail has 1 week to summon a creature to be his minion.

For four days Kail went through the library and found an interesting book. It seemed to be sealed with binding magic, but when he picked it up, he could hear whispers. With a rub along the spine, the magic broke and he could open the book. After reading through it quickly, he rushed home to test the spells he found inside it.

One of which was a summoning spell of a high level. Being desperate, Kail decided to give it a try, it didn't look hard. What Kail wasn't aware of, was that it was to summon a demon of hell.

The thing about summoned demons, they measure the summoner's strength, and if the summoner's strength is greater than their own, they will obey their every whim, however, if the summoner is weaker, they will take on the dominant role.

(Looking for someone to play the Demon girl he summons. If wanted, he can summon two demons, one weaker and one stronger than him.)

The Family Curse[UN]

A young man was born into an interesting family. Every four generations, the children are born with a horrible curse. The curse can be a dreadful one and is very hard to keep hidden. What is this curse? The cursed will transform into the opposite sex when immersed in cold water. In order to change back, the person must be immersed in hot water.

However, small amounts of water won't do much, such as dipping the hand or foot. But some areas of the body can still be affected by the curse, though not all parts, hair, torso and lower areas are most subjective to the curse.

Name: Kaoru Takanuchi
Personality: Kaoru is a calm person and often laid back. Though of course, refuses to go swimming though will often go to a hot tub. The only people who know of his curse are his family. Not even his close friends know.
Male Appearance: About 5'11, short black hair and blue eyes. He often wears jeans and a T-shirt that's one size too big for him.
Female Appearance: About 5'8, waist-length black hair and blueish-green eyes. Clothing remains the same.

Female role for the other person. Normal or Hermaphrodite.

Detail can be added to my characters in the first post of the RP. So far these are the only ideas I have in mind, though I can offer a list of everything I will do if someone wants to offer a Roleplay either here or over PM. Underlined is a type I'm currently engaged in, bolded are ones I'd LOVE to do.

Anime/Manga
I will do just about any anime, but for reference, this is what I have seen and enjoyed:
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Bleach
-Naruto
-Grenadier
-Lucky Star
-Spice and Wolf
-He is my Master
-Genshiken
-Digimon
-Death Note
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Ranma 1/2
-InuYasha
-Chobits
-DearS
-Card Captor Sakura
-Tokyo Mew Mew
-Slayers
-Little Monica
-Dragon Pink
-Et Cetera
-Fruits Basket
-Fushigi Yugi
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Trigun
-Flame of Recca
-Green Green
-Midori no Hibi/Midori Days
-Shuffle!
-Hand Maid May
-Maburaho
-Tons more! You name it, I probably know it.

Video Games
-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Fire Emblem
-Disgaea
-Final Fantasy (Any and all) IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII
-Megaman/X/Zero/.Exe
-Harvest Moon
-Legend of Zelda
-No More Heroes
-Kingdom Hearts
-Soul Calibur
-Tales of Symphonia 1 & 2
-Tales of the Abyss
-Chrono Trigger
-Resident Evil (Only played 4)

Fantasy
I will do a number of original fantasy roles to boot. Anything involving Elves, half animals, or even furries works for me. I love catgirl based roleplays and don't mind playing the catgirl.

Reality
In terms of realistic roles, anything works as long as the age gap isn't huge. Any style works, Incest, party, you name it.

I also have an interest in Beastiality...

I don't necessarily have to RP as a Submissive. If you have an Idea and would like to give me a shot, let me know, I'll think it over and reply ASAP. (If I'm online, probably within 10 minutes) I will do Romance, getting back, unexpected, though Rape is out of the question. I will however, attempt to be dominant, though it's not something I do often.

I'm also interested in non-sexual roleplays. They can be fighting, adventure, or just life-based. I'm not a total pervert you know.

Kai

I am constantly updating my list, so check often. ^-^
Also, bump.

Kai

The following have been added to the list:

Kindom Hearts
No More Heroes
Et Cetera

Kai

Following has been added:

-Fruits Basket
-Fushigi Yugi
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Trigun
-Flame of Recca

Kai

Added: The Clueless Brother

Please, check this one out.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kai

Added:

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Aftermath

Tales of Symphonia 1&2
Tales of the Abyss

Mindii

Hi!

If it's still open I'm interested in 'Live-In Maid'. =]
Usually submissive but also sometimes dominant in RPs. ;]
PM me if you want to RP. I'm open to ideas. ♥
MY ONs and OFFs! - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15543.0
Story Ideas! - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23994.0

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kai

Added:

-Green Green
-Midori no Hibi/Midori Days
-Shuffle!
-Hand Maid May
-Maburaho

Kai

Added New Idea: The Apprentice

Kai

Added New Idea: The Family Curse

x3yugimutoux3

i'd like to give FullMetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, or Naruto a shot.

i will warn you now, i like to genderbend and I have officially turned Sasuke into a girl for all my RPs. weird i know...but bear with me.

Ranma 1/2: I'd probably want to be Akane or my own character paired with Ranma.

Naruto: I'd be FemSasuke paired with either Naruto, Gaara, Neji, or Kakashi

Fullmetal Alchemist: i'd be my own character, Lillian. she is their childhood friend and was abandoned at a young age in the park. She has been traveling with Ed and Al for a long time, and would be probably paired with Ed. she's got reddish blonde hair, and green eyes, and she's even shorter than Ed. which makes him feel pretty good.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius