News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Black jeans and my Evanescence tshirt :D

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray business suit - pencil skirt single button fitted jacket with a pale pink silk blouse with a shawl collar, beige stockings and black heels.

Ralhend

Due to my abject clumsiness , my lunch :p
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress - it has a tiny black pattern to it - with sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long purple dress with a jumper on over it.

Caedy

Black slacks, black shoes, dark blue tank top.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

curvyprincess

A white tank top and shorts...just hanging out...
[/url]

Caedy

Jade tank top, emerald camisole, teal and black sports bra, dark grey sweat pants.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved emerald green crossover top with lotus and other flowers, and a black and white striped skirt.

Ralhend

Military style, Gray camouflage cargo shorts made of ripstop material.  Over this I am wearing a thick black terrycloth bathrobe.
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black stretchy top with silver flowers and crystals on it, one of my striped skirts (I think it's the black and gold one - gold has a way of looking white contrasted against black and I have two almost identical), and black fuzzy socks with pink and white hearts. It's kind of cold here.

Beguile's Mistress

Rocking a Steelers sweat shirt that goes nearly to my knees and black and gold fuzzy socks. :-)

rpguy37

Checkered PJ pants and a vintage Eagles t-shirt

Big win today!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

curvyprincess

Tank top, sports bra, shorts, and footy socks...
[/url]

Ty

Hawaiian shirt, linen slacks. And a cheap jumper to keep me warm until I get to were I'll be dancing.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: curvyprincess on October 24, 2016, 09:28:26 AM
Tank top, sports bra, shorts, and footy socks...
Only 'cause Ben got broken.

OT:  Dark green pencil skirt and a long-sleeved cream silk blouse, beige stockings and brown heels.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

My huge Steeler sweatshirt so I can tuck my legs up under as I watch some DWTS and black and gold fuzzy socks. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black and white tunic-style top that has long sleeves with gathered cuffs and buttons down the back, sheer black stockings and black heels and a red belt.

AmberStarfire

A long sleeved green crossover top, navy leggings, and my patchwork quilt over me right now. Tonight is cold.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, white silk, short-sleeved pullover blouse, dark rose fitted blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A navy blue and white striped.. I think it's a sweater, with a pocket right the way across the front (I used to call that a rat pocket when I kept pet rats) :D and navy blue track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks with a black belt, pink long-sleeved blouse with a narrow stand up collar and buttons down the back and black loafers.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray business suit and a light salmon colored blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.