Former Name: Prince Leviathan
Alias: Saturn Knight
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 78 kg (about 172lbs)
Hair Color: Shaved, dark hickory whenever it grows out
Eye Color: dark cacao
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nationality: England
Basic Description: lean, toned but not overly muscular, left ear is pierced and usually has a gold stud in it, has a tattoo of a small chain holding dog tags on his chest with his Father's name, military rank, DOB, and when he died.
Visual Description:

Face Claim: Ainsworth
Degree: Master's in Wildlife Biology
Classes:
Required Courses
FW 555 – Conservation Biology
FW 577 – Management of Wildlife Habitat

Electives
FW 544 – Ecotoxicology
FW 563 – Analyses for Managing Wild Populations

Clubs: Archery club, Music club
Personality/Background:
Planet: Saturn

Special Powers: (list 1 and describe it. Remember one power. Not 3 powers in one. One power. It may not be as strong as you want but they will grow and learn more powers.)
Weapon:
Guardian: Bucky
Description: Flat-coated Retriever

Before the Destruction, Bucky was known as Watatsumi, the Sea God

Sye

Will get my character done by this weekend. Not going about the way I hoped tonight.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: OtakuStarchild on July 20, 2018, 03:18:20 AM
Here's my WIP

Micah/Saturn Knight

Name: Micah Winsborough
Basic Description: lean, toned but not overly muscular, left ear is pierced and usually has a gold stud in it, has a tattoo of a small chain holding dog tags on his chest with his Father's name, military rank, DOB, and when he died.
Visual Description:

Classes:
Required Courses

Electives
FW 544 – Ecotoxicology

Personality/Background:

Special Powers: (list 1 and describe it. Remember one power. Not 3 powers in one. One power. It may not be as strong as you want but they will grow and learn more powers.)
Weapon: Heavy Crossbow

That is one beautiful man lol. But I think someone has a crossbow already as a weapon. I know I didn't make it mandatory everyone choose different ones, but I did say try if you could.

On another note, I am finally at a computer so I'm going to try and get as much as I can done on here before I'm whisked away again.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

TheBlackThrone

I made updates to the front page. See the Character Thread for taken weapons/faceclaims/breeds.
The gates are open

OtakuStarchild

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on July 20, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
That is one beautiful man lol. But I think someone has a crossbow already as a weapon. I know I didn't make it mandatory everyone choose different ones, but I did say try if you could.
Okies, no worries. I can find a different weapon ^^

la dame en noir

This is probably one of the most diverse casts I've ever been apart of and I'm very happy about this.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sye

Me too and Saturn's Knight is beautiful! XD We are playing off the balance of Harmony in lore. Can't wait to finish my senshi tonight!!!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Saika on July 20, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
Me too and Saturn's Knight is beautiful! XD We are playing off the balance of Harmony in lore. Can't wait to finish my senshi tonight!!!
Yeah~ My Neptune is from Nigeria and I gotta finish her background, powers, and find a weapon! <3
A&A | FxF |

Sye

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 20, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
Yeah~ My Neptune is from Nigeria and I gotta finish her background, powers, and find a weapon! <3

Ooh there's some beautiful artifacts I am sure we can find :3

Valyndriel

I'm also into the diverse cast and the queerness! I can't wait!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 20, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
This is probably one of the most diverse casts I've ever been apart of and I'm very happy about this.

All the +1. This made me happy as well.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aprrrl on July 20, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
I'm also into the diverse cast and the queerness! I can't wait!
+1 to the queerness. I just hope that Neptune can find someone lol
A&A | FxF |

Valyndriel

Are you kidding? She's amazing and gorgeous. Think she might TA the bio class that Lil and Asuka are in? Or want to start a band with Lil? Bass and cello!

Vicissitude

Quote from: Aprrrl on July 20, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
Are you kidding? She's amazing and gorgeous. Think she might TA the bio class that Lil and Asuka are in? Or want to start a band with Lil? Bass and cello!

Every time someone says band, I keep wanting to give Asuka his faceclaim's guitars.

Quote from: Saika on July 20, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

I read that as Elements of Harmony and went "Wat."  XD

Sye

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 20, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Every time someone says band, I keep wanting to give Asuka his faceclaim's guitars.

I read that as Elements of Harmony and went "Wat."  XD

Phoenix and Dragon in in Eastern culture symbolizes Harmony and balance. Also read around to bring various culture to her name, weapon, etc.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

OtakuStarchild

Sye

OtakuStarchild

I think I finished my character's sheet. I chose the Longbow simply because I do want a ranged weapon but if that is too close to the crossbow, I can change it to something else =p

Micah (Completed)

Name: Micah Winsborough
Visual Description:

Classes:
Required Courses

Electives
FW 544 – Ecotoxicology

Personality/Background: Micah has a warm personality, friendly to strangers, and forgiving to many. He tries his best to wear a smile no matter what and to be there for whomever may need him. He’s not quick to anger, choosing instead to come at problems with a logical approach, and tries to find a middle ground. Micah is the middle child of three, sharing his childhood with two sisters who he adores. Both parents were kind and loving, doing their best to raise them right. His father served their country for many years until another war broke out and he was sent out on tour. A year later, and his father died for Queen and country a few months before the end of the war was declared. His family was heartbroken, his mother suffering from the lost the most as it proved to be too much for her to mentally handle. Though he wished to stay and help take care of his mother even with her being in a mental health institute, his older sister insisted that he take advantage of the military benefits their father gave them and go to college. For a few years, he went to a local school then was transferred to America to continue his studies abroad.
Likes: Favorite color is blue-green, mint chocolate chip ice cream, painting with oils, music - can play the Alto sax and loves to listen to the violin (fave genre of music is electro swing), favorite animal is the Komodo Dragon, reading - prefers horror stories, movies - thrillers are the best, and being outside, specifically swimming
Dislikes: snow, flying insects, candy-flavored stuff that’s not candy (i.e. soda, pastries, popsicles/ice cream, etc), ocean scented stuff (it’s just not the real enough), mud, death metal music, intolerant or arrogant people

Special Powers: Fiery Retribution: Aiming an arrow straight above the targets head, he is able to create a visceral pillar of blue fire that encircles the target from the sky, healing them.
Weapon: Longbow

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

OtakuStarchild

hernameisbanks

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, THAT WHILE THIS CHARACTER
DIVERSITY IS GREAT...

THESE ANIMALS ARE REALLY GIVING ME TEARY EYES BECAUSE I WANT TO HUG
THEM ALL OKAY.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Sye

la dame en noir

Sailor Neptune is finally done! The hardest part was actually finding a beast form for Shango! Since Phoenix was taken lol.
A&A | FxF |

Vicissitude

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 20, 2018, 09:34:51 PM
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, THAT WHILE THIS CHARACTER
DIVERSITY IS GREAT...

THESE ANIMALS ARE REALLY GIVING ME TEARY EYES BECAUSE I WANT TO HUG
THEM ALL OKAY.

Phobos is huggable, but I think Shaymin might protest!