Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphie

-Quickly grabs the win and smiles, curtsey's, and wanders off with her prize-

Zaphod

Jumps out from behind a tree and grabs the win from Sapphie. "Not so fast"

Belle33

*Eases the WIN from Zaphod's hands.*   I'll take that, swwetie.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Takes Belle out for a nice dinner and charms the WIN away from her her. ;)

Belle33

*Thanks Zaphod for a lovely night and kisses him at the door.*  Can't give away my WIN on the first date.

Zaphod

Marries Belle and carries her towards the honeymoon suite. "Wait a second honey, I forgot something downstairs". Runs away with the WIN.

Belle33

What the ... ? 

Files for a divorce and gets the WIN as part of the settlement. 

*pokes tongue at Zap*

Zaphod

Hires a detective to spy on his ex wife and presents some damning evidence to the judge. "I hereby award the WIN to Zaphod. Thank you, your honor" Humbly accepts the WIN.

Belle33

Does wicked things with the judge and secures a new award.  "Full custody of the WIN goes to Belle"

Zaphod

Gets friendly with his ex wife's best friend and gets her to steal the WIN for him.  ;D

Belle33

Scoundrel!  Ditches former friend, follows Zaphod home, sneaks in while he's in the shower and rescues my WIN.

Zaphod

Walks over to Belle's house straight from the shower and confronts her. "There are so many things out there in the world. Can't you just leave this WIN for me?" Walks out in a huff but with the WIN in his hand.

derek

Take the win and runs away quickly to avoid getting in the midst of 'marital discord.'

Belle33

Races out behind Zaphod in the darkness and the pouring rain.  Sticks out my foot to trip derek and reclaim my WIN.

derek

grabs Belle's foot as I go down to return the 'kindness' and snatches the win out of the puddle she's landed in

Zaphod

Plucks the WIN out of derek's hand. "Now where did you come from? Are you the other guy?" Glares at Belle.

Belle33

Rolls eyes at Zaphod and gently pries the WIN from his suspicious fingers.

Zaphod

"Aww come here" Takes Belle into his arms and looks in her eyes. "Can't we just share this thing and get our lives back?" he pleads but puts the WIN into his pocket.

Belle33

Reconciles with Zaphod and puts the WIN the mantel above the fireplace while we make love on a soft blanket below.

Zaphod

Makes love to Belle all night long and when she's fast asleep, tries to get up and take the WIN, but her hand is around him.

Belle33

Wakes in the morning, writes Zaphod the sweetest love letter.  Places it on the bed next to his sleeping form with a beautifully wrapped package containing a small WIN just for him.  Heads to the office with a big smile and my WIN.

Zaphod

Walks despondently to the office with his small WIN. Walks into her office during lunch time, charms the secretary and walks out with his WIN and catches a flight to the Bahamas.

Belle33

Returns from lunch to find he has taken the bait, and the faux win.  Gently caresses my real WIN, which would never be left in the office alone.  Honestly!

Zaphod

Sips wine on the flight while chatting with a redhead and wonders if his ex wife knows he switched the WINs.

Belle33

Meets with the other covert operatives in her secret office, watching her ex flirt with the tart courtesy of the device that was pre-installed in the mock win while rubbing her thumb over the true WIN in her pocket.