News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Ah my computer is my source of entertainment and to do work on. So I'm on it quite a bit.

Cascalence

Cas is perfectly okay.  You're far from being the first to shorten it, lol.  It's a long name to type out.  And lol, happy to be able to make you at least smile ^^.  Besides...I'm calling you Demi instead of Demigod1945...but that's mostly because of typing out the numbers.  I type the numbers slower than words, especially since I don't have a keypad on my laptop.  My old one had a keypad.  I miss it.  But this one has good specs, so I can't complain too much.
GOD, I keep sneezing!  Who put pepper in my room???  RAWR >w<  I will find you and eat your face!

And it's cool, Batman.  We're patient.  No rush.  It's no fun if it's rushed, right?
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

You have a point Cas, and why not just the catch sneeze causing person on fire slightly?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 06:40:15 PM
You have a point Cas, and why not just the catch sneeze causing person on fire slightly?
I could do that...but eating faces is more fun and evil >w<

Demigod1945

More evil than burning someone alive? Slowly......while pouring vinegar on them?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 06:43:35 PM
More evil than burning someone alive? Slowly......while pouring vinegar on them?
...You're delightfully evil, Demi.  I like it.  *grin*

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 06:45:12 PM
...You're delightfully evil, Demi.  I like it.  *grin*

I have uh......moments.

Cascalence

LOL.
I'm mostly evil to my chars >>.
Though Karen will probably wind up being spared from the brunt of my malicious intent, due to the fact that I have offsite rps going on that I can focus my evil energies on.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 06:53:06 PM
LOL.
I'm mostly evil to my chars >>.
Though Karen will probably wind up being spared from the brunt of my malicious intent, due to the fact that I have offsite rps going on that I can focus my evil energies on.

Could you at least be a little evil to Karen...?  ;)
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Oh, I didn't say I wouldn't be evil to her.  I just said she'd be safe from the brunt of my evilness. >:) Mwhahahaha

Demigod1945

I have to say Cas when Karen guffawed at sam saying half an hour, I felt like I was watching my favorite tv show!!! Huge grin and all!!!!

Cascalence

Gaped, goofy-butt.  But lol.
She's so mousy when she's not teaching ><
...Makes me want to do something evil to break that little shell of hers, but I don't have any ideas for that.  Not just yet.  I will come up with some soon.

Demigod1945

Oh right sorry, I always get those two words confused, not sure how though.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 07:42:03 PM
Oh right sorry, I always get those two words confused, not sure how though.
:P Lol, it's cool.
I might be offline this evening for an hour or two.  It seems there's going to be some drama going on at my house.  I wish I could elaborate, but I don't feel comfortable doing so in a public forum.  Anyway, it's probably going to wind up affecting my computer time, even though it has nothing to do with me.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 07:39:27 PM
...Makes me want to do something evil to break that little shell of hers, but I don't have any ideas for that.  Not just yet.  I will come up with some soon.

Oh, I got an idea for ya Cas'...  >:)

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 07:46:03 PM
I might be offline this evening for an hour or two.  It seems there's going to be some drama going on at my house.  I wish I could elaborate, but I don't feel comfortable doing so in a public forum.  Anyway, it's probably going to wind up affecting my computer time, even though it has nothing to do with me.

Yipes! Hope everything's okay. No need to elaborate. Just do what you have to do. No worries.
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Thanks, Kepesk.
And I'm interested to hear your idea.  Please do elaborate~~
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Demigod1945

Well I hope my last post is alright, I jump started the assembly, so I'm not sure if that is ok with everyone, probably should have asked but oh well.

Cascalence

My picture didn't work in my spoiler in my last post.  Think I copied link location instead of image location.
And Demi...uhm...I think it's okay.  I dunno.  We're all going to have to do posts to catch up to that point, so I'd hold off on posting.  And even after we get caught up to that point, you'll have to wait on Batman to officially start off the assembly, since I'm pretty positive he was going to have Aaron do some sort of speech.  ...Yeah.

Demigod1945

Ok sorry if I put strain on anybody for that.

Cascalence

You're fine!  I just...am not certain Batman was ready for that, but, c'est la vie.  Besides, he's pretty laid back anyway.  I don't think he'll mind much.

Kepesk

Totally just changed tenses in my post... lol Whatevs!  :P It's not like we can get perma-banned for bad grammar, amirite...? Right...!?!  :-\

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 08:19:48 PM
Thanks, Kepesk.
And I'm interested to hear your idea.  Please do elaborate~~
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I think I got ya covered, Cas.  ;)
What, and reveal my Master Plans to you...?!? As. totally. if...!  :-X
...Alright, what'll ya gimme if I reveal my Secret Plan to you...  :P

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 08:47:43 PM
Ok sorry if I put strain on anybody for that.
No worries. I just kinda went with it, so just disregard what I posted about it if we retro.

Cas', everything alright over there hun...?
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Ha that's life indeed Cas!

Cascalence

I'll give you a cupcake if you tell me!

And uhm...I think everything's oki...I'm not sure just yet....

Demigod1945

I can't wait for the story t continue, it always at the back of my mind.

Cascalence

Sorry, I'm working on a post.  Because of what's going on, I had to stop and run an errand.  But I'm back now and everything ~should~ be okay.  For a good while, at least.