Game of Thrones - Literate M for Literate F

Started by Delirium147, August 31, 2014, 10:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium147

Hello dear reader,

I am looking to once again visit the world of a Song of Ice and Fire.

Looking for a female writing-partner who is up for intrigue, politics, background, mutual contribution to a setting, powerplay, D/s, perhaps venture into extreme things, tension, servitude, sado-masochism, crooked romance,...

I post multiple paragraphs. Depending on the rp and what my partner gives me, those can extend to quite a lot. I write mostly in third person, past tense. Though if my partner prefers another perspective, I will try to cater to that demand. I generally dislike playing a 'good' or 'evil' character. My characters tend to be rather 'neutral' on this scale: they will have good and bad qualities, or they have the right intentions but use ruthless methods. Ambition or powermongering is not 'evil'. My character's personalities will be formed over the course of years; I try to make them plausible, with specific foundations on which the character is built.

The setting is a fantasy one, with prominent roles for magic, seduction and violence. I hope to attract someone who is passionate about this kind of thing, with a creative mind and commitment.

While I have a starting post up with a rather sadist, slightly insane Targaryen prince, I am also up to discuss totally different stories and plots. Preferrably, I would debate and canvass these over an IM-service such as AIM, YIM or skype. Nevertheless, the actual roleplay would happen on the site or via e-mail.

Link to my O/Os thread.
Link to my request thread.
Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.