Nature most Warped [f for Dom M character; Bizarre]

Started by Jessica, September 20, 2012, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

OK, well, I thought I'd pop this out here, see if anyone matches my crazy wavelength.

I've been toying a lot with a new RP idea I've rarely gotten a chance to do, and when I have at no great length, mostly down to poor writing partners. I'll put down a very brief description of what happens, and if anyone's interested, send me a PM and I can fill you in on a few more of the details.

A young woman is captured and taken down to a laboratory, owned by a rather sadistic scientist (Please, forgive the cliché, it's just very convenient to set it up). Knocked out, she awakens sometime later to find her body has been separated and shipped to the client the scientist is working for - and now only her head remains, able to think, breathe, talk, and feel what happens to her body. The reason for this? Her head is shipped on as well, and her 'owner', her new one, is looking for more exotic sex toys - and the idea of a head, able to suck when needed, stored when needed with minimal requirements, and free think (to truly feel the horror) is most appealing to him. Wrap her head up in a rubber hood, and allow only access to her mouth - and she is no more of a human than a fleshlight is. And what happens when, as she's unboxed, does she see that it is, in fact, her ex-husband...

If any of this crazy stuff appeals to you, drop me a PM and we can chat. The storyline doesn't have to match up exactly and is open to discussion to match what you're after.

(As a side note, I'm happy to play this role as a guy or a girl - in some ways, having a straight guy be the victim may be doubly worse, but I cater to the desires of any potential partner. Likewise, I'm happy for a male or female partner to play the male antagonist).

Jessie x

Jessica

Updated an old thread with a new(ish) idea.

Jessie x

Jessica

Opening up this one again after a rather long absence!

Jessica