Looking for masochist for m/f

Started by Google, March 22, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

I have some ideas but as I am at work I can post them now.. I will ad them when I am not on my iPhone.

But to put it simply I am a dominant male looking for a submissive female to explore drier themes with. I would like to include violence, emotional maltreatment, some humiliation, and some very dark and fucked up love.

I like plot and smut, I try to balance them with a good build up.

I post at least 3 paragraphs every post in the third person and hope for the same.

Pm me if you have any ideas of your own, my limits are few and my creativity abounds, so let me know.

Currently craving some breeding and perhaps women who think themselves strong finding themselves in over their heads, maybe a superheoine/villain set up.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

So I have a few ideas but one that I like the most would probably be more challenging as it requires someone able to play two characters against me one. If you are interested in playing an innocent girl and her less then innocent room mate who end up in some trouble then message me and I can give details.

I keep this thread vaugue because I like to see the interest I generate, looking for curiosity as well as creativity...
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Another idea, this one would require someone willing to play a mother and a daughter, or perhaps it could be set up with two partners.
After a divorce the 16 year old daughter is looking for a way to act out, attracts the absolute worst man that she could, a sadistic older man (say mid twenties to early thirties) who sets out to break her, to reduce her to a play thing... and when her mother finds out he sets eyes on her as well.

Google

Google

Bumping, looking for a 2F and singular male set up, have some ideas, one person can play both or two can play against me, I am open to either... looking to hear from others

Google

One idea I have that keeps bouncing in my head involves a woman, in late 30s, early 40s, who was recently divorced and has sole custody of her young daughter, I think 16 or 17 on that one.

Now this can take a few directions but I see it going two ways mostly...

One is that the daughter is bitter about the divorce and has starting acting out, only to be caught up by the wrong older man who has broken her sexually and made her his devoted toy... she has come to love the way he uses and abuses her... and now that he has set his sites on her mother as well she is going to help him get what he wants...

Or perhaps mom has just started dating again, met a man whom she is immensely interested in, only for that man to string her along while setting eyes on her daughter as well... maybe the daughter has been teasing him or maybe he just presses her against a wall while her mom is at work...

Of course if the Inc isn't your thing then an idea sticks in my head about two room mates, one adventurous and liberated while the other is introverted and quiet. Now they have been friends for a while but the more adventurous of the two is tired of her friend judging her... so she sets her up with a self described aggressive and dominant man, intending to give her a bit of a shock.
What she doesn't know is that this man is a sadist, who intends to completely break the innocent girl and then have his way with the more adventurous one...

The ideas are open, I want a small group for this going, me and two others though if one other person can handle both roles then that is fantastic. If you have an idea along the same lines then let me know and we can set this up, explore an interesting story with a few people.

Google

Google

Currently moving, well actually nearly done, just need to get my old place in order, using public wifi at my new place so my posting will be erratic for a few days, but my cravings still very much apply

Google

If you pmd me in the past few weeks I will try to get back to you tonight but if an idea strikes your fancy let me know

Google

Recently moved to a new place, my net is back up and running so I am open to some games.