America's got powers (Interest and Recruitment thread)

Started by Wajin, November 04, 2013, 05:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, it is handy and kind weird power which can offset even my char by your moving him into past before he gained his powers. But he can counter it if he can advance a desire power which either gives cosmic immunity to it or simply be outside of influence of samsara.

seekeroftruth22

to counter your ability I would just make you a baby that had no idea it had powers XD lol jk hopefully none of us fight each other though because if so I would only use my diamond ability , diamond sword, shield and armor! every girls dream
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Zaer Darkwail

Considering this follows reality shows, there is likely more competitive tests or contests but likely non-lethal or none permanently crippling ones.

seekeroftruth22

this is going to be fun, I wonder if any villains are going to try and attack , that seems like something they might do to prevent the Titans from recruiting more members

AidenWhite

I have an idea for a character. I think I won't get a beta power since my alpha power is powerful enough.

My power is: Fifth Dimensional Physiology - the ability to become a being that ascends to the fifth dimension and all the perks that come with that.

^^
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Wajin

I can tell you all that Adam won't be participating in any live combat exercises as they found out when he was being trained that... that didn't work out too well for the others. I will also be looking for a Co-GM if any of you are interested
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

seekeroftruth22

I would be interested in Co-GM, I have been the GM of a lot of different games

Starlequin

I think I'd like to join this one. The Random Power Generator seems to be trying to tell me something, though; the first solid dozen attempts kept giving me literal godhood-tier abilities (I think my fave was Absolute Existence, lol). I finally landed a couple of things that seem workable:

Self-Adaptation
Flash Precognition

If those are okay, I'll work up a CS tomorrow evening.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Wajin

Quote from: Starlequin on November 06, 2013, 06:26:10 AM
I think I'd like to join this one. The Random Power Generator seems to be trying to tell me something, though; the first solid dozen attempts kept giving me literal godhood-tier abilities (I think my fave was Absolute Existence, lol). I finally landed a couple of things that seem workable:

Self-Adaptation
Flash Precognition

If those are okay, I'll work up a CS tomorrow evening.

go ahead star
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Starlequin

Unfortunately, it's looking like I'll have to at least postpone, if not outright cancel, my involvement in this game as RL is not being kind this week. If any new players want to join and like the look of my powers, they're welcome to them; I'll roll for a couple of new abilities if I'm able to return. Hope this one gets off the ground. It looks cool.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Wajin

Quote from: Starlequin on November 08, 2013, 11:36:04 AM
Unfortunately, it's looking like I'll have to at least postpone, if not outright cancel, my involvement in this game as RL is not being kind this week. If any new players want to join and like the look of my powers, they're welcome to them; I'll roll for a couple of new abilities if I'm able to return. Hope this one gets off the ground. It looks cool.

It's fine, Star, if you don't mind, I think I'll make a Character thread and put you on reserved, until you know if you can join or not

Wajin

Yukina

RainyHigh

I was interested before so I will express interest again. I'd like to play the same character if possible. *goes to look for CS*

TITAN PROJECT CANDIDATE - CLASSIFIED FILE
NAME: Thea Bates
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: Five foot
BODY TYPE: Athletic

Thea Bates
ALPHA POWER: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Manipulation -- Wood Manipulation. Thea can control wood and plants, she can cause them to move or bring life back to dead wood or plants. She has a limitation on how much she control and when faced with ice or fire attacks (including lightning/electricity) her manipulation of wood can be almost useless depending on how powerful the attacker is.

BETA POWER: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Defense_Break -- Defense Break. Thea can bypass almost any defense with equal damage no matter how strong, durable, or magically enhanced the defense is. She has the sub-application of impaling using either her wood manipulation or any other weapon. She is still learning how to crush and bypass shields with more precision and work on maker her ability stronger so it can become close to absolute attack.

BIO: Thea Bates was born and given to her father; her mother vanished with the wind shortly after. Tony Bates works as a mechanic at an auto repair shop in the city and raised Thea to be a strong and independent woman. Thea has two half-brothers Theo and Troy. Theo is two years younger than Thea and Troy was born only two years ago. At school, Thea is an honors student. She studied everyday to become smarter and graduate as valedictorian but graduated in the top 25 instead. Thea's powers did not manifest until she turned 18, as she was halfway through her first year of college. Her life was changed. Thea could not control her powers at home or school, often sending books in the library everywhere--she was banned from entering the library and soon the school as she cause trees to walk around campus. Thea was at a loss at what to do. That is when the Titan program picked her up.

PERSONALITY: Thea used to be a very optimistic person, but she had been jaded. Feeling hopeless and strange, Thea has been placed in the Titan program to develop her powers. She feels useless, but when the contest is announced, she feels like she might have a chance for a better life. Thea is competitive and a bit of a sore loser.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Wajin

seekeroftruth22

nice powers rainy! it will be interesting to see how you use them

Wajin

seekeroftruth22

Wajin

Gonna male it today along with a character and ooc, just been swarmed This psst week

Wajin

So, I'm wondering where people would want to put it, Light or NC

Zaer Darkwail

NC, as contests may be suggested something lewd or force girls do some naughty stuff while recorded upon. Or the male casts can use their powers creatively on the girls to arouse them ;). Unlikely a rape is allowed to happen but a forceful sort seduction would be likely.

Wajin