Wine and Want [M looking for F for long-term delight]

Started by Delirium147, May 01, 2017, 05:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium147

Hello and welcome, ladies!

What I want: a tale of roaring tension, unbridled passion and wicked intrigue in a land drenched in sun and wine of fairy-tales gone bad. Long-term, story driven seasoned with sexy bits. Interested? Read on and PM me if so.

The outline of the roleplay you can find under the header of IC Information & Prompt, but a basic rundown is that in a land of summer and wine two families will come to a head over a prestigious piece of property. I will be playing a veteran returning home who is looking to hang up his sword at his ancestral manor and settle in for a well-deserved retirement tending his vines. His underhanded approach of acquiring his inheritance, though, creates enemies.

OOC Information:
I invite you to take a look at my o/Os-page. Even though it is a bit outdated, you should get an idea of what my preferences are. If you feel something is unclear then bring it to my attention and we shall discuss it. I am more than happy to have a chat. Express interest and apply via PM (though further discussions I prefer to be held via IM).

A non-exhaustive list of some kinks: Realistic anatomy - Romance - Consensual - Dubious consent - Non-consent - Rough sex - Oral / vaginal / anal - Foreplay and teasing - Exhibitionism - Voyeurism  - Seduction - Size difference (1-3 feet) - Drug use & Intoxication - Dirty talk - Toys and restraints - Role reversal - Corruption - Taboo - degradation and humiliation - Risk of pregnancy - Pregnancy - Cuckolding - Ageplay - Moderate pain - Choking - ...

The tale I’d like to spin is based on medieval life in France (Provence), Italy (Tuscany) and some well-known fantasy tropes. A dark Romeo and Juliette story might also be around the corner. Attentive readers will remark that I’ve also drawn heavenly from Andrzej Sapkowski’s Witcher setting and other established universes. However, we shall be writing in a world of our own making. This means knowledge of canon settings is not required.

Who am I looking for? :

• Someone to pick up an ambitious female to play opposite my own character (an indebted, embittered vintner with a bad reputation). Though she obviously is yours to fill in appearance and personality-wise, I would like her to be a well-rounded character. No innocent maidens need apply. I’d like to see a non-naïve vixen, used to calling the shots and who is not afraid to get her hands dirty in a game that is as much emotional as it is business-like. Nobody messes with you and gets away with it.

• A writing partner with a penchant for a fantasy setting who can match descriptive posts (on average 500 words with a minimum of 4 paragraphs). I suggest you take a look at my profile and past posts to see if we are compatible in this regard.

• A writer who thinks no detail is unimportant. Details are awesome and spice up the story. Let me know what something tastes like, what it is you smell, feel, what colour the sky has, etc. The more the merrier! Weave a painting for my imagination. I will certainly do my best to do the same so we can immerse in the setting. Describe what is happening! This also includes the ability to portray more than one character when the scene calls for it.

• Someone who is available on some form of IM-service for easy discussion and OOC banter (pref. Skype or Discord). While I love the online place that is Elliquiy, I cannot work well with its PM-system. After making initial contact I would prefer to discuss and hash out details through instant messaging. Over the years it’s become apparent to me that this external communication is necessary to keep the RP going. I enjoy writing for someone I can get instant feedback from, someone who I know better than just a forum-presence. I’ve collected a few friends of this sort throughout my RP-career and recommend this sort of dynamic. It really adds to the quality of the story. This is a collaboration after all. The eventual roleplay will be on the forum.

• Someone who, content-wise, is at home on the plotline drawing-board as much as in the bedroom (or kinky dungeon). Setting and sexy matter both. We are on E to write lovely stories but also to get down to the nitty and gritty of it all. Darker themes are also fair game. I love to get graphic, as well as use image material. Story and ‘smut’ - they both come into play. Ask yourself: what’s that scrumptious steak without some salt and pepper on it?

IC Information & Prompt:

In a sun-soaked land of plenty, society revolves around knightly ritual and horsemanship, wine and food, and noble pedigree. The affiliation between lord and serf is what shapes Couronnais society. What is a Knight without his steed? And what is the steed without his knight? Knight and Steed, noble and peasant; on such relationship is the nation built. An image of harmony is conjured up. However, this idyllic veneer masks a deeper corruption and festering decadence. Noble families involved in viticulture are renowned for their cut-throat handling of affairs.

Constructed on ancient ruins, Corvo Bianco is one of the oldest vineyards in the duchy and producer of a startlingly unique wine, Sepremento. Sadly, the rakish lifestyle of its last owner, drove the possession into ruin. A series of unfortunate owners has brought the estate to the brink of ruin, and it has passed into the possession of the duchy itself. However, you and yours have followed its developments closely with the outspoken desire to buy the estate and surrounding vineyard. Acquisition of Corvo Bianco would confirm your family's position as one of the foremost dynasties of the nation. A public auction was to be held and you made ready to offer a hefty sum.

Unfortunately, the last heir of the line that previously held the deeds to Corvo Bianco has returned. Apparently the old rivalry between your two families did not die with the vineyard's former owner. Using his family's claim and the funds earned (or stolen) from his time with the army, he has bought the vineyard before it could pass into your hands. Not only has he prevented you from taking possession of a lucrative business once put under decent management, he has also humiliated you before your peers in high society. This is something you cannot allow. Not to be outdone, you have vowed to oust the veteran and claim the property for yourself. After all, none can nurse a grudge as well as a woman wronged.

Optional reading ahead:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Corvo Bianco Short History
Corvo Bianco’s exact origins have been lost to the mists of time. We have only a bare legend about the vineyard being founded by the owner of the Pomerol estate’s son, who had been disinherited and exiled with only a ‘Carvanere’ sapling to his name. The modern history of Corvo Bianco begins with Master Bolius, who settled in the vineyard in his elder years. As a young man, Bolius had headed a division of sappers which fought in the far north. For his service, he was made a noble and awarded a great deal of coin. He took to rebuilding Corvo Bianco with great zeal. He dedicated the most energy to planting a beautiful garden for his wife, thus starting the craze for the use of herbs which swept Couronne at the time. After his wife, Bolius’ second love was the olive tree, which is why he planted a great many of them all over Corvo Bianco.

When Bolius’ wife died, life lost its savour for him and he began to think constantly about death. He sold his estate to Count Crespi, and the very day he signed the last piece of paperwork, he died. The next owner, Baron Rossell, tried to return the vineyard to its former glory, but to no avail. The Baron racked up significant debts with a loan shark, who then sold them to bandits for collection. When they found he had no coin to collect, they murdered him alongside all other residents of his estate. As if that were not heinous enough, they then made the vineyard their base, from which they would hijack trasports of wine to fuel their drunken orgies. So fierce and well-stocked were they, none could chase them off - until the Ducal Guard intervened.

Corvo Bianco was then seized and eventually passed under the control of the Ducal Treasury.

Now, however, a new owner and steward has to be found for the desirable property. The vineyard had fallen on hard times and went to waste under a corrupt official. Always hungry for funds, the Ducal Treasury prepared to auction off the estate. In the duchy of wine there is nothing more important than this noblest of beverages. A (presumed dead) veteran returning from the war procured the estate citing some old rights to the grounds, thereby buying it from under the aristocratic nose of a powerful family that had set its imperious eyes upon it. Where in his travels had he accrued the funds necessary to acquire the estate? Bidding in secret, he beat his adversaries to the punch. Passions flared. Threats were made. And when two important winemaking families began to quarrel over control of one of the duchy's oldest vineyards, all knew sparks would fly...

Setting Information
The world is in chaos. The air is thick with tension and the smoke of burnt villages. The fearsome Namarese Empire has struck again, ravaging its neighbours in search for bounty and conquest. In these uncertain times, no one can say what fortune holds in store, who will bring peace to the world and who will cause it only misery. But a force darker and deadlier emerges.

The petty men and women commanding tin-plated armies fail to understand that their conflict is child's play compared to the ancient struggle between good and evil, otherworldly and monstrous threats loom no longer merely in the wild places of the world. From the Wild Hunt, ghastly spectral riders that have plagued humankind for ages, to vampires and witch-covens, civilised regions now too fall within their territory. Gone are the days that stone walls kept out creatures clawed and fanged, for they now dare look to villages and cities as new hunting grounds.

Nevertheless, not all is doom and gloom in the world. Couronne is a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual prevails.

A vassal duchy of the Namarese Empire, widely considered a beautiful, fable-like land where everyone is eternally tipsy, the Duchy of Couronne is a small protectorate within the, famous for its wines, enabled by the volcanic soil. Interestingly, although considered a province of the Empire, the Namarese do not tend to impose imperial authority on the affairs of Couronne and for the most part does not violate its borders on the proviso its tax-demands are met.

This mountainous place is ruled by an enlightened Duchess. Couronne has no large military or an army of its own, just a few regiments of knights-errant and men-at-arms watching the borders and roads, though their attention is said to be keen.

Tradition is a holy thing in Couronne, meaning holidays, the most important of them being Wine Vat, are keenly observed. In the course of the feast two scantily-clad young maidens (The Fair) are carried by enthusiastic men (The Young) into the vat, and then crush the grapes with their bare feet, accompanied by the celebrating crowds, music, and performing jugglers. All this as to celebrate the end of the harvest and the beginning of the period of wine production. Needless to say, the capital of Beauclair sees its citizens in a state of drunken revelry that may well last for a week.

Its vast forests and wilderness regions are separated by great fertile plains and valleys where the nobility of the kingdom have established their feudal domains. It is a rich, strongly chivalrous and prosperous land. Short-term visitors to Couronne see a land of fertile farms, patrolled roads and highways, rolling hills, starkly beautiful mountains, and airy forests. The population consists of noble and courteous knights, fair ladies, and contented and deferential peasants. Couronnais chefs are famous for their culinary skill, and the wine produced in the vineyards of the country is renowned throughout the World. This is the image the Couronnais want to project, and it is not entirely false. Nevertheless, closer inspection would lay bare slumbering imperfections.

It does, thus, conceal problems. The mountains are home to brigands and monsters, the forests to outlaws and foul creatures. Many peasants are starving, and knights who use courtesy to cloak brutality are found throughout the land. Even the superb spice-flavours of the food sometimes mask rotten ingredients. The cynical say Couronne wears a fair mask over deep corruption; the more generous lament the gap often found between its ideals and reality.

Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.

Delirium147

Currently looking for: /

Ons & Offs
Request Thread
A&As
Available on Discord.