Seeking Dominant/Alpha Male for M/M/M roleplay.

Started by Cheshure, April 01, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheshure

Hello! My name is Cheshure and me and a partner of mine (regretfully) not on Elliquiy, are looking for a third partner to play a twin in a threesome roleplay!

Before you continue, there are a couple things you should know. This was originally written with the pairing Destiel in mind, in a Alternative Universe. Ifthis means nothing to you, do not fret, we are both alright with this being an original roleplay with original characters. The main pairing for the roleplay was mean to be Destiel, with Jimmy being Castiel's twin and the eventual third of the relationship. Also, we would prefer if the roleplay take place in a universe where Alpha/Beta/Omega (ABO) dynamics exist. I actually have some science on that if you'd like to know. If you aren't into ABO don't worry, it isn't a breaker, although if ABO isn't in the cards, a D/s relationship of some type is prefered.
And as mentioned before, my partner is not on Elliquiy, so the preferred method of communication is Kik.

If you've made it this far you deserve to at least meet the characters, don't you think? ;)

Muse A/Dean Winchester:
The face claim for this character is Jensen Ackles. He is the omega/sub of the relationship.

Muse B/Castiel Novak:
Their face claim is Misha Collins. They are a Co-CEO of his company and a lawyer. They are Dean's original Alpha/Dom and a True Alpha.

Muse C/Jimmy Novak:
The face claim for them is also Misha Collins. They are Co-CEO of their own company (That they run with their brother) and are a Sub Alpha/Dom.

We are searching for someone to play Muse C.

These are all subject to change if this becomes a original roleplay with original characters.

If it so happens to happen, MuseB/MuseC relations will not be discouraged, as either having happened in the past or currently rekindled.

The current plot is:

Muse A and Muse B are in an established relationship that hasn't been going for to terribly long, not long enough for Muse B to tell his mate about his twin. It turns out that he doesn't have to because one day while he's at the office, Muse C comes back to their shared house and meets Muse A.

There are many ways that this can go, one of the original ways was that Muse A(Dean) mistook Muse C(Jimmy) for their Alpha, during some course of this, Muse B (Castiel) comes home and finds them both on a potentially compromising situation.

If you have any ideas feel free to message me!

O&O's
Pinterest Idea Board
Plot's/Craving Thread
Feel free to check out the links above! I am not the newest to Elliquiy, but it has been a while since I've been active so all I ask for is patience. If you are roleplaying with me and I don't respond in a couple of days, feel free to poke me,  Roleplay is a wonderful hobby I love, but in the end, it is, in fact, a hobby.

~Cheshure